Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 'Princess Diana preferred men with back hair,' says former police chief

Default 'Princess Diana preferred men with back hair,' says former police chief

The former police chief who led a three-year investigation into the car crash that killed Princess Diana is ready to tell her inquest that she preferred men with hairy backs.

Lord Stevens, the ex-Metropolitan Police Commissioner, was told of Diana's liking during his inquiry into her death.
    He has made it clear he is prepared to answer questions on all aspects of his own findings when he gives evidence to the inquest in coming weeks - including those that did not feature in his report which concluded Diana's death was an accident, not a conspiracy.
    Insiders say Lord Stevens caused surprise by suggesting privately that he was prepared to disclose that the Princess had a penchant for men with hairy backs.
    Scroll down for more
    Princess Diana had a weakness for men with hairy backs

Read more...

When approached by The Mail on Sunday, the peer declined to comment.
    But a senior source confirmed: "He was told by someone in a position to know."
    Prince Charles does not have hairs on his back --and it is not easy to be sure which of Diana's lovers had hairy backs. Dodi Fayed - who also died in the accident in 1997 - did not, nor did former cavalry officer James Hewitt.

'Princess Diana preferred men with back hair,' says former police chief | the Daily Mail

Tacky

I am the anti Princess Diana.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What the hell does her like or dislike of hairy backs have to do with anything? Does this prove MI5 had her bumped off?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

This is a news story?

I'm tired of Diana, when are they going to stop talking about her!?

Um...gross.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Most irrelevant news fact ever. People are stupid.
    Do I look like I care?

For heaven's sake.. the woman's been dead for 10 years. Leave her alone already
    Palermo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggle View Post
    For heaven's sake.. the woman's been dead for 10 years. Leave her alone already
    Exactly.
    And I've never heard that women would love hairy backs. That's so weird.

A*O

This story it total bollox. Lord knows I'm not a St Diana fan but this is ridiculous. If we already know the truth about her life and death, fine. If we don't we never will because it will be kept secret forever so let her RIP.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    What the hell does her like or dislike of hairy backs have to do with anything? Does this prove MI5 had her bumped off?
    That was exactly my first reaction. Is there anyone out there prepared to NOT exploit this woman any further? Jeez. Dr. Khan seems to be the only person who truly loved and respected this woman. The more I think about this circus of an inquest, the more I'm glad she's in a much better place.

one word: GROSS!!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

And I've never heard that women would love hairy backs. That's so weird.
    You'd be surprised at what can turn a lady on.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

I seriously wonder what world some women live in. Stop Press!!! Quite a lot of men have "gross' hairy backs, and hairy chests, arms, legs, balls, you name it. What is this thing with body hair? Women think they have to be totally bald all over except for eyebrows and head and they seem to apply the same rules to men who feel under so much pressure that their body hair is "gross" they actually go and have it waxed off too.

For me, a man with a hairy chest, legs, arms, balls (!!!!) is much sexier than some freakoid with no body hair whatsoever and if I found myself getting down and dirty with a hairless freak I'd freak too.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I was all prepared to write some comment about how they should leave her alone and let her rest in peace. That is, until A*O's comments.

Now I am just giggling.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I seriously wonder what world some women live in. Stop Press!!! Quite a lot of men have "gross' hairy backs, and hairy chests, arms, legs, balls, you name it. What is this thing with body hair? Women think they have to be totally bald all over except for eyebrows and head and they seem to apply the same rules to men who feel under so much pressure that their body hair is "gross" they actually go and have it waxed off too.

For me, a man with a hairy chest, legs, arms, balls (!!!!) is much sexier than some freakoid with no body hair whatsoever and if I found myself getting down and dirty with a hairless freak I'd freak too.
    Yeah you're right.
    But the one in the picture looks like a monkey, that's really not sexy or attractive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information