Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills and Paul McCartney's Christmas fight

Elite Member

Default Heather Mills and Paul McCartney's Christmas fight

Heather kicking a photographer.

McCartney Christmas row
    Exclusive by Fiona Cummins 31/12/2007

Heather Mills and Paul McCartney had a blazing Boxing Day row after he was said to have brought their daughter home an hour late.
    The estranged couple clashed after Sir Paul, 65, allegedly failed to drop off four-year-old Beatrice at the agreed time of 5pm.
    Fuming Heather and visiting family and friends were left waiting for the toddler to arrive without any explanation.
    A source said: "They arranged for him to have Bea between 2pm and 5pm but he didn't arrive until 6pm - and didn't even ring to let her know he was running late.
    "Heather wasn't happy. She had people round to see Bea and it didn't leave much time until she had to be in bed. She made it patently clear she wasn't happy. She thought it was incredibly inconsiderate and rude."
    The pair are due to slug it out in court in February and sources say custody will be a big issue.
    The insider added: "Paul has made it clear he wants custody of Bea, particularly after Heather's recent volatile appearances on TV and her claims she felt suicidal. They also have very differing views on how Bea should be schooled. Paul wants her to go to a school where she will come home every night but Heather thinks she will enjoy the experience of being a boarder."
    The insider also played down speculation that Heather will sell her £3.25million mansion in Robertsbridge, East Sussex.
    The friend said: "She did threaten to move to America after one row when Paul asked why she had to live so close to his place at Peasmarsh but it isn't happening at the moment."
    Meanwhile Heather, 39, will throw a lavish New Year's Eve party tonight - and has even invited Sharon Osbourne.
    The source went on: "Heather knows Paul and Sharon are good friends so she did it to wind him up. She doesn't really expect her to come." Heather has also invited friends from US show Dancing With The Stars to the buffet and fireworks party.

What a turbulent 12 months for the pair. It went like this:
    JAN 22: She wants bodyguard. He won't pay.
    MAR 1: All smiles as they leave court after preliminary maintenance hearing.
    MAR 21: She attacks his lawyer Fiona Shackleton as "only interested in making money".
    JULY 28: Renee Zellweger spotted at cosy dinner with Macca.
    OCT 11: Pair fail to agree deal after eight hours in court.
    OCT 17: It's revealed he offered £25million to settle after early offer of just £3million.
    OCT 31: She rants on TV. Plays tape of Paul allegedly admitting to hitting late wife Linda.
    NOV 5:He's spotted kissing US socialite Nancy Shevell.
    NOV 6: Heather rings in fury.
    NOV 8: She parts company with her lawyers.
    NOV 25: Macca linked with actress Rosanna Arquette.

Goody goody, more Heather the bithc gossip.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This woman is a total lunatic. I hope Paul McCartney gets full custody. The article makes me wonder if she just wants cash, and doesn't care if she sends her little girl away to boarding school. How convenient.

I'm sure Paul with happily take the kid if she doesn't want to raise her and send her off the boarding school. The kid's only 4!!! Where's she gonna go, St. Trinian's? Why would a 4 year old enjoy being a boarder??? Heather you fucking slag. I can't wait until February. I think it's hilarious that Paul McCartney hasn't backed down and his situation has just improved because she can't stop being crazy.

Gold Member

Don't like her but if you are going to be that late returning your child then cover your butt and make a phone call letting the other parent know. It is just common decency.

I hope they take away Heather's custodial rights to the child, and shove her fake leg up her (Heather's) ass.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Heather is just as nutters as Brit but doesn't drink or take drugs.
    Wonder what makes her batshit crazy?

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

A*O

<------ Look, he was a whole HOUR late OK? He could have sold the kid into white slavery or injected her with heroin or something. Who can blame a caring, compassionate, humble DISABLED mother for freaking out.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

One of the tabloids claimed that when they were married Heather used to dump the kid with Paul, disappear for days and he would go frantic thinking something had happened to her. Her ex-husband and his sister said she used to do that all the time in order to freak people out and make her worry about him.

So if she got a taste of her own medicine I say good. Even though it may not have been intentional - it was just an hour, and for Christ's sake the kid is 4 years old. The kid probably threw a wobbler about her dinner or dragged her feet putting her shoes on or something. I know I'd do anything to avoid going back to the den of the Satanic hellbeast. Heather probably wanted the kid there only because other people around and she wanted to act like the bestest mummy ever!!! "Tell them how much you love me and how evil Stella is, Beatrice!! DOOOOO IT!"

Elite Member

Im a lil amuze by all those pp who married money and after the money left them they start to talk about the bad person he/she is.

Heather Mccartney, k-Fed, Kim Mathers and ect....

Your husband/wife was so bad that you stay in the marriage, have kids, spend her/his money....

And then when you no longer have all his/her money and status you claim that they are bad persons and bad mother/father.

If that true what kind of message you sent to your kids? its ok to be abuse or marrie "bad pp" for money or that i love you so much that i let you live with this horrible person for money?!

If you lie what kind of message you sent to your kids? its ok to lie for money?! or mommy/daddy are good only for money and we dont realy need them.

If they was the one who left i may belive them or feel for them but no. everything was ok until the money left them.

I feel for those kids what they are going to learn about love and relationship.
    Last edited by marie; January 1st, 2008 at 07:55 AM.

Elite Member

I wonder how many heather tantrums we don't hear about - she's unhinged for sure.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

That picture of her kicking is funny. She has no ass. lol
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Paul wants her to go to a school where she will come home every night but Heather thinks she will enjoy the experience of being a boarder.

So Ho-ther can have more free time to spend all the child support money without being burdened by the actual child more like.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    This woman is a total lunatic. I hope Paul McCartney gets full custody. The article makes me wonder if she just wants cash, and doesn't care if she sends her little girl away to boarding school. How convenient.
    I thought this too. Like, word for word.

so like.. why is she recording herself kicking paul in the butt with a camcorder?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    <------ Look, he was a whole HOUR late OK? He could have sold the kid into white slavery or injected her with heroin or something. Who can blame a caring, compassionate, humble DISABLED mother for freaking out.

LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information