Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Casey Aldridge NOT the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby

Exclamation Casey Aldridge NOT the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby

Maury Time!

Star Magazine claims Casey Aldridge is not the daddy of 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears' baby! Sources claim the daddy is an older executive on her show"Zoey 101." JL is only saying Casey is the father, because she doesn't want the real daddy to face statutory rape charges.
    A source told Star, “Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified. The man many suspect is the father, however, would face charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with her."
    Family sources say the older man is taking advantage of young JL. They also claim JL and Casey are over and they dated on-and-off for the past couple of years. JL was apparently trying to date KFed's brother. Keeping the trash in the family!
    Casey is also a serial cheater who had another pregnancy scare with another chick.
    “This past spring, he was forced to tell Jamie Lynn that he’d cheated on her and gotten that girl pregnant.” Casey was also dating another chick while dating Jamie Lynn claims the other girl's brother.
    I'd normally call bullshit on a story like this, but we are talking about the Spears girls. Nothing surprises me with this family. I actually was surprised that Jamie Lynn didn't claim she's still a virgin carrying the second Jesus!
    So far the suspects for JL's baby daddy are Lil' Romeo, Casey Aldridge and now some mysterious older man. This will be the best Maury episode EVER!
    Dlisted

Oh shizz,there was a ENT blind on this
    Last edited by MaryJane; December 27th, 2007 at 11:48 AM.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Doesn't surprise me in the least...

The initial story mommy dearest sold to the magazine seemed almost too perfect for a Spears' born...

I'd love to see the blind if there is a link to it?
    ssabmud

ENT posted this today:
    OK, OK It's Time

As you know on October 5, 2007 I ran the following blind item.

#1 I don't even know how you define what list someone is when they are on some ensemble show watched by teens and pre-teens, so go with the above, and make her a female. Make her pregnant which is causing the producers to have a heart attack because they really don't need anymore scandals. But wait, there's more. One of the producers who is old enough to be her grandfather shouldn't be having a heart attack because of shock, because he is the one who knocked her up. New boyfriends are being lined up as we speak.

I had run a blind item about the same incident one month earlier but at that time I only knew Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant, but didn't know by whom. Still don't know by whom, just their approximate age and position. So yes, you as readers were the first to know and now we can let the tabloids do what they do best and make the life of the guy who did do it an absolute hell.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

HAHAHAHAHA what a fucking WHORE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If they're paying one why couldn't they find someone better than this goober?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's beyond fucked up.

If they were paying someone to be the "fall guy" so the real father wouldn't face statutory rape charges, wouldn't they choose someone who was also a minor instead of another adult? Casey is 19.

So far the suspects for JL's baby daddy are Lil' Romeo, Casey Aldridge and now some mysterious older man.
    I hope she wouldn't be so stupid as to attempt to pass off blonde haired, blue eyed Casey as the father of Lil' Romeo's child.

She looks demented in that pic

*claps hands with glee!* I LOVE the blinds, and I was wondering when this shoe would drop! Hooray!!!

(I am an absolute ghoul. Why am I so entertained by this bad situation? Sigh.)

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    If they were paying someone to be the "fall guy" so the real father wouldn't face statutory rape charges, wouldn't they choose someone who was also a minor instead of another adult? Casey is 19.
    Because Casey's known as her "long-term" boyfriend..and they want to portray Jamie Lynn as a good girl who made a mistake while in a committed relationship..not as someone who's been sleeping around with multiple guys.

And..is Casey 19, or 18? I'm still not clear whether any charges could be filed, but I doubt they would be unless Jamie and her family pushed for it. Which won't happen, of course.

The real daddy is FedEx. Bank on it.

Dr. Phil's the daddy, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I hope she wouldn't be so stupid as to attempt to pass off blonde haired, blue eyed Casey as the father of Lil' Romeo's child.
    Now that would be some wild shit!! They better swap out that baby for one of Jacko's kids....wait the youngest one looks bi-racial.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    The real daddy is FedEx. Bank on it.
    You know as crazy as this sounds...it would explain all the different names coming up as the presumed paternal figure!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

DNA results will show that Jaime-Lynn's real baby daddy is....Maury Povich.

Nah...my money's on Zsa Zsa's husband..whatever his name is..the Fake Prince of Bel-Air.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information