Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Christina Aguilera opts for a Caesarean

Default Pregnant Christina Aguilera opts for a Caesarean

Singer Christina Aguilera has opted to avoid the pain of a natural child birth an scheduled a Caesarean section for early January, it has been claimed.

The singer - who is expecting her first child with her music executive husband Jordan Bratman - has allegedly decided to go for the operation like many celebrities before her because she is too posh to push.

A source close to the star told The New York Post: "Christina has a C-section scheduled for January 10 but she might need to push the date of the delivery up."
    Scroll down for more...

Not so pushy mum: Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman seen last night, the singer is reportedly keen to avoid the pain of childbirth and has opted to give birth by Caesarean-section

Last night Christina celebrated her 27th birthday with a night out with her music executive husband. The heavily pregnant star covered up in a black and white checked jacket, and white dress.
    Despite having a baby shower earlier this month, Christina is said to be planning another event for her family and close friends.
    The source added: "Christina will be having a second baby shower at the Hotel Bel-Air over Christmas with just her friends."

Scroll down for more...

The singer and her husband are said to be considering the names Jackson Jake and Max. An insider said: "Although Christina and Jordan want to make up their minds on a name before the birth, part of them wants to wait and see what the baby's personality is like before assigning a name for life."

Too posh to push: Pregnant Christina Aguilera opts for a Caesarean | the Daily Mail

Good for her. It's her body and she should choose how to have the baby.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Nobody has normal vaginal births anymore. Jeesh!

God, this sounds like scheduling a business meeting or a waxing appointment.
    "Nope, push that date up, I'm tired of being pregnant!!"

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Good for her. It's her body and she should choose how to have the baby. That's how I feel. I can already hear all the earth moms out there: "Pain and pussy ripping is a natural part of being a woman and the way gawd intended us to be!" I swear, some people aren't happy unless women suffer.

i think its ridiculous that she's doing this. just ridiculous
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Herpes. Just sayin'.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I went through the pain of labour and natural childbirth twice. I survived.

expect a C suction and skimpy dresses within three weeks.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Gold Member

That's how I want to deliver when I get pregnant down the road. May be selfish, I don't care, but I don't wanna go through that pain either. Doesn't mean it will make me a bad mom. But i'm only 18 so it could be my age talking.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Good for her. It's her body and she should choose how to have the baby. That's how I feel. I can already hear all the earth moms out there: "Pain and pussy ripping is a natural part of being a woman and the way gawd intended us to be!" I swear, some people aren't happy unless women suffer.
    I agree. I don't understand why people care what other women choose to do regarding birthing their child.

I'm inclined to wonder how much of this was motivated by the ease of nipping and tucking the tummy.

Either way, I agree: it's her body, she should be able to choose how she has the baby.

Is she doing this to get a tummy tuck at the same time? I'm not all that familiar with either procedure...

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I'm not an earth mother or anything like that (I'm all about the epidural), and it is her choice to have a C-section. But the recovery time is painful and much longer with a C-section. And your ....ladyparts do go back to how they were. It seems silly to go under the knife if you can just pop the baby out with the help of a good old epidural.

Celebs have C-sections, and also lipsuction and a tummy tuck around the same time. We should worry more about the health of the baby and not how tight your bod is after you give birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten89 View Post
    That's how I want to deliver when I get pregnant down the road. May be selfish, I don't care, but I don't wanna go through that pain either. Doesn't mean it will make me a bad mom. But i'm only 18 so it could be my age talking.

Why does that make you selfish? Because some women think they are super moms because they pushed a child out of their vajay jay? Give me a break. I don't see what the big deal is? It's your body.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information