Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Hollywood meltdowns- Britney Spears takes the cheetos..er cake y'all!

Default Top 10 Hollywood meltdowns- Britney Spears takes the cheetos..er cake y'all!

It’s one thing to make the list of the ”Super Beautiful” and yet quite another to make the list of ”Top 10 Hollywood Meltdowns of 2007.” That said, who now can say she’s had the honor of being tops in both? Why, it’s our Miss Brit - who else?!
    Britney had some stiff competition this year, and even managed to beat out Owen Wilson for the coveted spot, but with her no panties philosophy, shaving her head, a couple of weeks in rehab, a forgettable performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, and a divorce from Kevin Federline, not to mention that ongoing custody battle over the kids, there’s nobody who came close this year - but Wilson did come in at the number two spot for his suicide attempt in August.
    That said, I give you the Top 10 Hollywood Meltdowns of 2007, as compiled by Us Weekly:
    1. Britney Spears
    2. Owen Wilson
    3. Paris Hilton
    4. Lindsay Lohan
    5. Amy Winehouse
    6. Cameron Diaz
    7. Rosie O’Donnell
    8. Ellen DeGeneres
    9. Alec Baldwin
    10. David Hasselhoff
    FabDazzle » Top 10 Hollywood Meltdowns
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Cameron had a meltdown?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Amy lives in Hollywood?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Pfft! Britney hasn't had THE meltdown yet! This is all a prelude, it's still coming.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I canNOT believe they put poor Owen Wilson ahead of Blowhan, Parisite, & Winehouse in that list!!!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Well yes, quite a smart list. But ifu want my opinion i can't see the sense in such lists... do celebrities do it themselves just for a change...just not to feel bored.)

hey

I can't believe Winehouse is only at number five. I expected her to be in second place.

Cameron Diaz? why?

what did cameron diaz do?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think Alec Baldwin should be higher up on that list. And what about Mel Gibson? Or was that before 2007?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Pfft! Britney hasn't had THE meltdown yet! This is all a prelude, it's still coming.

LOL. Scary thought but true. I sense something absolutely insane is going to happen vedy vedy soon. It will make her head-shaving, umbrella-wielding phase seem like just an iota of the madness.

::rubbing my hands together with a mischevious look on my face::

I can't believe Winehouse is only at number five. I expected her to be in second place.
    ^^I agree Aabbcc. The downward drug-induced spiral she has experienced in the past year is unbelievable. Criminal husband in jail, weight loss of about 50 pounds, smoking crack & heroin...an overdose where she was rushed to the ER & nearly died...wandering the streets in the cold at like 5 a.m. crying (presumably desperately waiting for her heroin dealer), etc... And she's only at #5??!!! WTF???

Although Blowhan & Parisite give Wino a run for her money, too.

Blowhan--2 or 3 failed trips to rehab, smashing her car into a tree while drunk & high on coke & having cocaine on her in the Police Station, becoming an all-out loser druggy drunk, chasing people in her car while drunk, her career completely going down the toilet, being arrested on 2 occasions for DUI, jail time...

And Parisite--that infamous picture of her wailing away in the back of the police car while being take back to JAIL says it all!!! --Not to mention that ParisExposed thing--where we all got to see Parisite announce she "gets fucked in the butt for coke"; saw her "drug kit" with some hardcore shit in it; her diary talking about her bulimia; her complete meltdown (drug withdrawal--i'm convinced) while in jail; being arrested for DUI; etc.

And poor Owen Wilson, who sadly tried to take his own life (not a laughing matter) but is now recovering, gets #2???--I mean, his "meltdown" was not even public! I am a pretty hardcore celeb news hound (you'd have to be, to be on this forum!), and i never had any inclination he was on drugs, was depressed, or was in any sort of downward spiral.--He at least had his "meltdown" out of the public eye unlike the other 3 nitwits i discussed above. He didn't go public, looking for sympathy. He has had some class about his situation, unlike the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    Cameron Diaz? why?
    I know, it's bizarre!! My guess is that Us Weekly couldn't come up with a 10th person for the list, so they used Cameron because of that time she supposedly freaked out & went nuts on Justin Timberlake at some Hollywood party because he was talking to Jessica Biel. That's all i can come up with, for reasoning for her being on the list. But i think it's TOTALLY lame & no way does Cameron deserve to be on that list in the company of the likes of Shitney, Blowhan, Parisite, and Winehouse!

They should have used an old stand-by like Michael Jackson or something instead, IMO. Or like someone else said, Mel Gibson. Or that Kramer dude, for his racist tirade. Or Dog The Bounty Hunter, for HIS racist tirade. But, instead, Cameron Diaz?!? WTF???
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~

I must have missed Ellen's, unless it was puppygate.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I must have missed Ellen's, unless it was puppygate.
    ^I know that's another one that baffles me, in that i believe Dog the Bounty Hunter, Kramer, or Mel Gibson should DEFINITELY have been on that list over Ellen, who simply got upset about a sad issue with a dog being taken away from a family.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information