Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears almost gets into an accident - twice!

Default Britney Spears almost gets into an accident - twice!

Not to be one to defend Britney Spears but it must be damn hard to drive with the paparazzi in your face all the time. Id have problems too.
    Video and source: Britney almost gets into an accident - Twice! at Celebrity Cowboy
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

if i had all those paps surrounding me i'd find it hard to concentrate on driving too ... and like perez or others who criticize her for wearing sunglasses at night while driving, it probably has something to do with all those blinding flashes.

edit
    Last edited by Honey; November 17th, 2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Not relevant now

Is this a new incident? I've lost count.. I dont know HOW she's still allowed to drive. Girl shouldn't even be allowed to have a Tonka truck.

this is why the shit head needs to hire out a driver. one day, SOMEONE is going to get hurt. and unfortunately it aint going to be the Britster
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She's eventually going to kill someone with her shitty driving. granted, being surrounded by the papz DOESN'T help, but she's obviously still a shitty driver without them crowing around her.

I saw something on youtube of her going to court and she was literally surrounded by press. They swarmed her. The cops had to bring her into the court house through the garage entrance. I'm sure that their tendency to chase and swarm her has something to do with these incidence. Plus now getting Britney to screw up her driving has become the new game for the paps. Like getting Sean Penn to flip out back in his Madonna days.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It "might" help if she wasn't on every prescription drug out there. She has been hounded by the paps for years. Her running them over and erratic driving seems relatively recent,

Thank you! You read my mind Boogs.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not defending Britney (Well maybe a little bit. She's been picked on a lot lately). It's just that sometimes the paparazzi like to 'make things happen'. Then other times they simply mob, or swarm, without to much in the way of thought. When a hundred people are swarming a car before it's reached a full stop, then occassionally some one's foot will get run over. Especially when the guy's immediately behind are pusjing forward without regard for anything but getting a picture of Ms Spears, or getting a picture of Ms Spears running over the foot of that guy in front of them - that they just pushed.

They're not called 'the jackal people' for nothing.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sjbELozT9FE[/YOUTUBE]

In a situation like that, it's hard to miss the occassional foot.

If she just HAS to be out driving around aimlessly all day, here's a suggestion.

Call a friend from home and arrange to meet at a coffee shop or restaurant with a back street entrance. Drive there, park your car, and go inside [I am assuming that the paps stay outside by the car]. Meet friend, go out back door to the friend's car, and leave. Drive around to your heart's content not bothered by the paps who don't know where you've disappeared to.

And don't buy a convertible and get your windows tinted.

Jesus H. if I had half her dough I'd just have a dude to drive my ass around all day. What a friggin idiot. I guess she's so paranoid she doesn't want any witnesses when she goes out to score her pills or other goodies.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't care about her running over the paps feet. If they are that close and she's trying to move, that's their own stupidity. It's the other shit that she does. Besides, if the paps are making her life so miserable, maybe she shouldn't make 20 Starbucks runs a day. She's courted these people and now they won't go away.

^^U have always shared this opinion, too. But do we ever hear of other stars running over the paps? Surely she isn't the only one who drives, and isn't the only one who they stalk. What gives? BOsnningfotheresyre

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information