Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt runs off with blond woman and leaves insecure Angelina Jolie angry

Bronze Member

Default Brad Pitt runs off with blond woman and leaves insecure Angelina Jolie angry

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272617227.shtml

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Fight Over Tall Mystery Blonde (Not Jennifer Aniston)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Wendy Cook
    Nov 14, 2007

A mystery blonde that is not Jennifer Aniston has sparked what is described as a bit of a fight between Brad Pitt and his girlfriend Angelina Jolie. A report from this week's Life & Style Weekly details a story from a witness that spotted Brad Pitt chatting up and allegedly flirting up a mystery blonde woman at a red carpet event.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Fight Over Tall Mystery Blonde (Not Jennifer Aniston)

The cover story reports: As the night wore on, the insider says, Brad felt so ignored, he turned his attention to an unidentified tall blond woman, who, says the insider, “Brad spent a lot of the night talking to.” Angie, adds the insider, "lost it when she saw Brad flirting. Her jaw clenched, and she looked really jealous."

Hmm, I wonder if she looked like Jennifer Aniston. Now the story gets really interesting, the magazine claims that after Brad and Angelina had at it over his supposed flirting with the woman he left. The report claims that he jumped in a car with the woman and another person and drove away.

Was there anything going on? The story doesn't make that allegation. The claim is that drove to the Peninsula Hotel with the woman and another person. The insider says, “I don’t know what happened at the hotel,” notes the insider, “but he decided he should go home to Angie. He looked really sullen and downbeat when he left the hotel.”

Cue the rep™: According to Life & Style His rep says Brad wasn’t at the Peninsula then.

Puh-LEEZE.

George Clooney is NOT blonde.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Sounds like it's time they adopted another baby to paper over the cracks again...........
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Puh-LEEZE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Puh-LEEZE.

and Matt Damon is not tall.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Sounds like it's time they adopted another baby to paper over the cracks again...........
    Nah, Ang will promise another spawn.

......and Veiny's not insecure.......oh hang on...............
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

While all the stories surrounding them are perfect for tabloids, I don't believe 90% of them.
    He was prob giving an interview to a blonde reporter. Doubt he'd drive off with her. Sinec his balls are 24/7 in Angie's man-hands.

LIES!!! All LIES!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gold Member

This one I could believe. I mean he is Brad Pitt, he is gonna flirt with pretty women. She probably did get jealous because, well, she doesn't come off as stable. And if I met my boyfriend and hooked up with him while he was married, I would be watching him as well.

They constantly make Angelina out to be so insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    They constantly make Angelina out to be so insecure.
    Those BASTARDS!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She is insecure.

Run for the hills Brad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    While all the stories surrounding them are perfect for tabloids, I don't believe 90% of them.
    He was prob giving an interview to a blonde reporter. Doubt he'd drive off with her. Sinec his balls are 24/7 in Angie's man-hands.
    I think you called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    LIES!!! All LIES!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Those BASTARDS!!
    Glad to see that you are coming around to my point of view, Mel. I knew you would eventually.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thursday, November 15th 2007 Brad's Jealous

According to Life & Style Brad Pitt is not happy with Angelina's make-out scene in the fillm "Wanted" with James McAvoy. A source told the magazine that Angie hasn't done a love scene like this since "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." She also asked a writer to be brought in to beef up the story between her character and James'. Angie also added a nude bath scene.

The source said, “The changes meant she spent way more time with James, and the sexual tension got a lot more intense.”

Brad's jealousy has apparently led to several fights. After the "Beowulf" premiere a week ago Brad and Angie got into a fight. At the after-party sources say Brad spent most of his time with another woman sending Angie into a rage.

The source said, “Brad was hanging his head like a guy who’d been beaten down." Brad reportedly left with the woman and Angie went home. Brad's rep denies the claims.

Let's see Brad is jealous, because he thinks Angie wants to do her co-star? Hmmm...I wonder why he feels that way? DUH! That's how they got started. Brad needs to put his nuts back in the sack and deal with Angie. Let her know who the real boss is. Oh wait, the real boss is Angie. Oh well, sorry Brad! Brad's Jealous | Dlisted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information