Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super beauty: Linda Carter is still a Wonder Woman, aged 56

Default Super beauty: Linda Carter is still a Wonder Woman, aged 56

Super beauty: Linda Carter is still a Wonder Woman, aged 56

With a graceful and serene beauty which would put many of her contemporaries to shame, former TV star Linda Carter - best known for her role in cult TV show Wonder Woman - still looks wonderful aged 56.

The actress remains a classic beauty, and retains a striking similarity to the comic-book heroine she made famous.
    Linda was seen at a private screening for film 'Lions for Lambs' Private Screening, in Washington last night.

Scroll down for more...

Still wonderful: Linda Carter, seen last night in Washington, is still a classic beauty, just as she was in her youth when she shot to fame as super-heroine Wonder Woman

She recently spoke about the ageing process, and revealed: "I'm going to fight it". And is adamant that she would "never go on a beach in a bathing suit again".
    The actress and singer achieved worldwide fame in the iconic role of the crime-busting superhero. And such was her impact, =no one else has since managed to lay claim to the role.
    Since retiring from the world of television, she has pursued her talent for singing. And in 2005, appeared as Mama Morton in the London production of Chicago.

Scroll down for more...

Now and then: Linda in 2007, and right, 23 years ago in 1984

Earlier this year, following a 20-year absence, Carter returned to the stage to debut a one-hour cabaret show in New York.
    She told the New York Times recently: "I'm doing it for the purest reason," Carter said.
    "I'm not trying to get more famous, and it's not for the money. It's for the thrill of it."
    Carter has lived for more than two decades in Potomac, Maryland, with her husband, lawyer and Washington power broker Robert A. Altman, they have two children together.
    Although she has done some acting recently, including a small part in the Dukes of Hazzard movie, she is still most identified with Wonder Woman.
    Scroll down for more...

Icon: Linda made the role her own, and as yet no one has filled her red and white striped boots

She has her own theory about the enduring power of Wonder Woman. She said: "I think it's the goddess within us, the secret self."
    But so far she's not involved in the latest planned film to feature Wonder Woman, the Justice League of America film. But she said: "I hope it is made, and I hope it makes a jillion dollars and that every little girl and boy sees it because I think she's great. "And I really do think that the baton needs to be passed."

Super beauty: Linda Carter is still a Wonder Woman, aged 56 | the Daily Mail
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

She does look nice.

We have some of the best plastic surgeons here in DC! Too bad they couldn't eliminate her bat brow, though.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Her lips are gone.....

She's still a beauty. God, I wanted to be her when I was a little girl.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She was so lovely. A makeup artist I know who worked on her says she is a total uppity bitch and that she chain smoked the entire time she was getting her makeup done.

I saw her on Smallville the other day and couldn't get over how beautiful she still looked.

That last picture is stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Her lips are gone.....
    At least she hasn't felt the need to plump them up...

Wow - I hope I look that good at her age. And she smokes too? It sure doesn't show on her face.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus!

She never had any lips. It was just makeup. If you saw it in person it would look clownish. Many of them have to do it.

She was pretty hot and typically, the prettier the face the more it's hard to wrap your brain around the idea that they are uppity bitches. But a lot of them are.

She looks like she's had her eyes done. But she is still totally fabulous

*Spins in circles with arms out and runs to put in wonder woman season 1 dvd*

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    She looks like she's had her eyes done. But she is still totally fabulous

*Spins in circles with arms out and runs to put in wonder woman season 1 dvd*
    OMG - Shut up!!! I used to do that in my closet when I was younger and I'd change really quick into my Wonder Woman underoos and then go running around the neighborhood looking for people to lasso with my truth lasso. I think I might need to spin around right now for old times sake.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I don't think she looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Her lips are gone.....
    Yeah, I normally wouldn't say this, but she is one who would benefit from some lip plumping. As long as she didn't take it too far. Avoiding that super dark lipstick would help some too. She still looks pretty though.

She looks great, but I don't care for that dress on her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information