Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duane 'Dog' Chapman IS racist says ex-wife

Default Duane 'Dog' Chapman IS racist says ex-wife

As Dog The Racist prepares to defend himself on TV and save his A&E show, his ex-wife and many close to him are coming forward and painting a disturbing picture about the hate-filled bounty hunter.

Dog’s vicious racial outburst came as a shock to many, but it came as no surprise to those who have known him for years. They claim he has been using racist language as long as they can remember.

“I think Dog is a racist – no question,” Dog’s former wife, Lyssa Chapman, tells The National Enquirer. Lyssa was married to the bounty hunter from 1982-1991 and is the mother of three of his children, including Tucker, whose relationship with a woman of color prompted Dog’s venomous rant.

“He ran down every single minority group when I was with him, and n—er was a daily word for him,” says his ex, Lyssa. “He called Mexican people ‘beaners’ or ‘wetbacks’ and Asian people ‘flangeheads.’ I would tell him not to talk that way in front of our kids, but he just ignored me.”

Lyssa recalled one particularly disturbing incident in Denver in which she says Dog lashed out at an interracial couple in a grocery store.

“Dog said to the woman, ‘I know that’s got to be your pimp! I know you wouldn’t be fucking him if you weren’t getting paid!’ They were husband and wife, but when the man started to object, Dog just went crazy, screaming at him, ‘I’ll kick your ass.’”

Ewww!!!!

What an ignorant prick!!!!

Dog also made his views clear to colleagues.

Peggy Munoz, now a private investigator in Lakewood, Colorado, was a former bail bondsman working the same turf as Dog from 1989 to 2005.

She claims Dog once sat in her office and explained his “approach” to the bail bond business.

“Dog said, ‘I don’t like to bond out n—-rs because they don’t have any money and I have trouble collecting on them. And I don’t like to bond out Mexicans because, well, they just run.’”

And, the final nail in his coffin….

Dog’s step-daughter Nicole Gillespie, daughter of one of his other ex-wives, Tawnee, says she regularly heard hateful language from Dog when she was growing up.

“My mother was half-Mexican, and if they fought, Dog would call her a ‘dirty spic whore’ and a ‘dirty Mexican slut,’” said Nicole. “That’s what he taught his kids was the right way to talk. When they got older, they had to un-learn the racism that Dog taught them. It’s sick. It’s like a disease, and it spreads.”

There’s not much explaining Dog can do.

By all accounts he’s a filthy racist!

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton 11-6-07

Surprise! Surprise! The whole family's ca$hing in.

He's foul.

A*O

He's always banging on about his alleged "native american" heritage so I can't really understand why he has a problem with other minorities.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^^LOL! Native American is the one minority group that even the most redneck white people seem to be cool with and want to be part of. It amuses me.

... flangehead?

*scratches*

I don't get it
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Why is anyone surprised that Dog's a racist? I mean come on!! I try not to judge people based on their appearance, but I've been around his type all my life and it's quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^^LOL! Native American is the one minority group that even the most redneck white people seem to be cool with and want to be part of. It amuses me.
    That's what I thought too until I came across a white supremacist website.

I can't remember exactly what they were calling Native Americans, but it was certainly hateful and stupid.
    'Wookies' or something like that.

The hate that spewed from that place turned my stomach, kinda like looking at rotten.com.

However, I was surprised that they didn't have a problem with Italians.... learn something new every day.

Native Americans, the ones I have come across, tend to assimilate with the whites of the area. If it is a redneck area, the Native Americans can be some of the nastiest, most hateful people there are. The funny thing is, I have watched Native Americans laugh at racist jokes made about them and to laugh at other racist jokes, then try to apologize to others it offended by saying they don't like it, but they have to do it. Umm, why?

Racist Skank!

(lol, Yoyoma's gonna kill me for copyright infringement)

Did anyone REALLY expect a bounty hunter, who looks as cuddley as Dog does ,to be well balanced??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

How credible...his EX-wife says he's a racist. Hopefully, Beth will beat her ass down!!!

Silver Member

His ex-wife seems to dislike him a lot but still uses his surname!

Quote Originally Posted by MissKat View Post
    His ex-wife seems to dislike him a lot but still uses his surname!
    Why shouldn't she? They have kids together, for one thing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Native Americans, the ones I have come across, tend to assimilate with the whites of the area. If it is a redneck area, the Native Americans can be some of the nastiest, most hateful people there are. The funny thing is, I have watched Native Americans laugh at racist jokes made about them and to laugh at other racist jokes, then try to apologize to others it offended by saying they don't like it, but they have to do it. Umm, why?
    After what's happened to them I guess the only way they can deal with it is by laughing?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Why shouldn't she? They have kids together, for one thing.
    Yeah, I'm going through a divorce, but am keeping the name for the kids' sake.

If no kids were involved I'd definitely be changing it back.

Well, if he said those things and she stayed with him for that long, it doesn't exactly cast her in the best light either.

I wouldn't touch any sort of bigot with a ten foot pole, let alone marry them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information