Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crackhead Pete Doherty gets caught injecting heroin... again

Cool Crackhead Pete Doherty gets caught injecting heroin... again

Pete Doherty | For Pete's sake: Lock him up | Doherty back on heroin | The Sun |HomePage|News

see Link for video

THE Sun today calls for junkie rocker Pete Doherty to be jailed — as we publish shocking footage of him once again injecting heroin.Just hours after claiming to be drugs free at an awards bash, he was proving that he is as far as ever from kicking his deadly addiction.

Now, after countless ineffective slaps on the wrist for drugs offences, the time has come to lock him up for his own good. The grim video — shot on a mobile phone and lasting 1min 14secs — shows Doherty crouched on the floor, holding a needle in his mouth. He stares into the camera, “cooks up” the heroin on a spoon, and fills the syringe. His head slumps forward as he injects it into his tattooed right arm. The Sun is well aware of the sickening nature of the images — and prints them only to show Doherty is not cured and is a terrible role model.

They were taken at the Babyshambles star’s home in Wiltshire on Friday — hours after the MTV European Music Awards in Germany. In the footage, he is wearing the green wristband from the previous night’s ceremony — and is still in the same clothes he returned home in. Just hours before the bash, 28-year-old Doherty — who recently completed six weeks in rehab — had joked to a TV reporter that he was “missing” hard drugs.

A source close to him said: “It’s not the first time he’s injected since he was supposed to have gone clean. He may have got clean through rehab, but as soon as the temptation is put in front of him, he cannot help himself. It’s so sad to see. He’s been given so many chances and so many fresh starts and he just throws them all away. It’s not fair on those who have tried to help. It makes a mockery of the legal system. Anyone else would have been sent to jail by now.”

Doherty has been warned numerous times that he faces jail if he does not kick his drug habit. In 2003 he admitted a five-year crack and heroin addiction as he was jailed for burglary. The ex Libertines singer promised to quit drugs in 2005 after getting together with supermodel Kate Moss. But months later he was back on the drugs after Kate was pictured taking cocaine.

And in April 2006 shocking pictures emerged of Doherty injecting a girl slumped on a floor. The teen later claimed he had been taking blood to use in a painting. Since then he has been on a merry-go-round of court appearances followed by rehab. Just weeks ago — on October 24 — he was released from a drug treatment order by Thames Magistrates’ Court after testing negative for crack cocaine and heroin. Earlier he had told reporters outside: “I’ve had enough. It’s just the beginning. My life has changed.”

Two days later he was let off jail at West London Magistrates’ Court, after admitting crack and heroin charges.He was given a four-month suspended sentence and a 12-month drug rehab order. With ironic timing, Doherty talks about “being clean” in tomorrow’s issue of music mag NME. He said: “It’s hard work. I think I miss it a bit. It’s sad, but I’m in mourning for an armful.”

Well.. I dont want to be Debbie Downer, but... it IS Pete Doherty we're talking about..

God, he's the Energizer Crackhead. Gotta hand it to him -he certainly does live up to his reputation as the biggest fucking loser drug addict in the entire world.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

oh my, what a shock! <koff>
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Please give him another chance judge. And if he fails the world can mourn when he dies, people crying and wailing over the tragic loss of such a 'talented' young man.

Elite Member

Wow, I thought he was clean.

I knew he wasn't clean. Bye bye Petey. You've had way more chances than 'normal' junkies would've ever gotten. You're gonna go away for a long ass time now!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Pete with a needle in his arm is like Aretha with a drumstick. Something you see every day.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I agree with Prnjcq--I too KNEW he wasn't clean, especially when i read in an interview a week or two ago that he said he "wasn't into TOTAL abstinence" from drugs. That was a dead-giveaway/admittance that he was/is still using.
    WHY is he NOT in jail yet???? Does the legal system just WANT him to die? It seems that way. Personally, i could care less about Pete Doperty. Like the article says, he's been given every opportunity to get help & clean up--way more opportunities than other people--and he's pissed them all away. He'll never quit. He's what i refer to as an "end-stage junkie". He'll do heroin till he's dead, like Layne Staley of Alice in Chains (). Doperty is a useless loser.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Hit By Ban Bus!

Doherty is not cured and is a terrible role model.

Who's he supposed to be a role model for anyway? He's a musician. Addiction is a f#cked up thing. One minute you swear you'll never do it again and you mean it. Five minutes later you're using. I don't think he is a bad person. I'd be surprised if he ever gets clean so semi-clean is better than nothing. As long as he doesn't make the cat smoke crack it's his business.

There's the old Petey we all know and love.

Who cares about this gimp? He hurt a cat, so I hate his guts

Elite Member

I actually thought he might have eased up on the drug use, because he's been looking a bit fatter. Never expected it to last though. Gawd, he's gross.

Eediot.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Energizer Crackhead.
    ^ !!

Well it is too bad that his drug use is NOT just self-involving. Funny how cats get abused, people mysteriously fall off buildings, people OD, etc. etc. when around Crackhead Pete. He has probably already killed..so I would not be surprised if he kills again. Lock his ass up!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information