Thread: I had implants before going topless in film, admits Jane Seymour

Default I had implants before going topless in film, admits Jane Seymour

Up front: Star Jane Seymour

Jane Seymour has admitted that she had breast implants before going topless for a hit comedy film.

The 56-year-old British-born actress has frequently denied having plastic surgery, insisting that the figure she famously displayed in the 2005 comedy Wedding Crashers was entirely due to her 'genes' and a 'sensible' diet.
    In the film she played an older woman, which involved the first topless scene of her career as she seduced young actor Owen Wilson.
    But in an interview being published in America next week, she reveals that after giving birth to twins 11 years ago, she decided to have implants, although they were unusually small by Hollywood standards.
    "My plastic surgeon had to special order them," she told People Magazine.
    She discloses that she also had a 'minor' eyelift.
    She said: "It was more than a decade ago. Genetically, I had baggy eyes and photographers said they didn't want to spend money endlessly having to eradicate them."
    Ms Seymour, who became a US citizen two years ago, first came to public attention in 1973 as Tarot-reading Bond girl Solitaire in Live And Let Die.
    Scroll down for more
    Uplifting: Owen Wilson is seduced by Jane in Wedding Crashers

She is currently appearing in Dancing With The Stars – the US version of Strictly Come Dancing – in which she is competing against Spice Girl Mel B and other celebrities who are mostly half her age.
    Whenever she has previously been asked about plastic surgery, she has insisted that she is un-nipped and un-tucked.
    "I've never said I won't," she observed recently, "but until I see a full facelift that doesn't look like one, or Botox or cheekbone implants that look natural, I doubt I'll be interested.
    "I'm sure an expert would say I need an enormous amount of work, but then you look at actresses such as Judi Dench or Helen Mirren – if they have had work, it's so subtle you'd never know."
    After breastfeeding the twins, by her fourth husband, producer-director James Keach, she reveals that she reluctantly changed her mind.
    "It was very sad," she told the magazine, which reports that she wanted to regain the curves that brought her to fame as a Bond girl when she was 22.
    She also says she once tried Botox. "It was the worst thing," she said. "As an actress, I need my expressions."
    After being cast in Dancing With The Stars, she considered having liposuction, but decided against it, she claims, adding that she is still opposed to facelifts. "I look at a lot of my friends and they don't look like themselves," she said.

I had implants before going topless in film, admits Jane Seymour | the Daily Mail

Hit By Ban Bus!

Where's that little yawning guy? There he is

Well...the character she was playing admitted to it....I think most people guessed that was the case. Yawn indeed.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

A*O

And she didn't "seduce" him in that movie. She just took her top of and told him to cop a feel which he did, very reluctantly.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

At least she didn't go for double d's!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information