Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie tired of pregnancy; continues dying her hair, tanning, jacuzzi

Default Nicole Richie tired of pregnancy; continues dying her hair, tanning, jacuzzi

Nicole Richie has had enough of pregnancy, according to a report in this week’s edition of Star Magazine. The pint-sized mom-to-be, who was accused of recently smoking earlier this week, has been sunbathing, chillin' in the jacuzzi, and dying her hair. All of which are major No-No’s for an expectant mother.

“Nicole could be doing real damage to the child, without even knowing it,” a friend tells the weekly gossip rag.

“She’s being very careless. She just doesn’t want to be pregnant anymore. She’s tired of it. The thrill has definitely worn off.”

“Nicole feels like she’s been pregnant for years, not months!”

“Nicole was out sunbathing in Hawaii three days in a row when she was there for her birthday,” Star’s source says.

“She also relaxed in the Jacuzzi-another no-no for someone who’s pregnant.”

Other Richie insiders claim Nicole was spotted at the Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills getting her hair dyed.

“Most hairdressers and doctors tell women not to dye their hair while they are expecting. But Nicole doesn’t seem to think the advice applies to her.”

The Star report also blasts Nicole for allegedly trying to keep her pregnancy weight gain to a minimum:

“She’s just not eating enough….” “She had body image issues before she was pregnant. She’s tired of her body growing , and she to be done with it all.”

“She figures she’s doing the best she can, and if that isn’t good enough for other people, well, that’s just tough,” Nic’s friend reports.

“Nicole is tired of being pregnant. She wants to have a normal body, be able to eat sushi and have a drink without everyone giving a hard time about it.”

source: Nicole Richie Fed Up With Pregnancy; Pregnant Nicole Tanning, Jacuzzi, Dying Hair
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

If this is true, i really feel sorry for the unborn baby. I really hope this baby
    doesn't have any serious health issues...

The smoking story was reported to be false by TMZ.

As for dying hair? I have heard arguments that it's ok to dye hair while pregnant - so what's the truth, is it ok or not?
    ssabmud

i understand where she is coming from. i was tired half way through. but damn it i stuck it out. suck it up and take responsibility

Suck it up, Nicole. Maybe this'll be a good incentive to NOT get pregnant again, you fucking Stick Ho.

Something tells me she'll be giving Brit Brit a run for her money for the mother of the year award...
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

^ That is, if she'll even attempt it.

the jacuzzi thing is true, I saw the pictures of her on vacation......as for the hair dye- I've heard it's OK for pregnant women to do it, but I'm not an expert or anything lol

I ate sushi all through my pregnancy, as well as lunch meat. I even had a glass of wine on occasion. :O

I guess the pregnancy nazis need to have something to kvetch about.

If she really feels that way then she should have kept her legs closed.

i call BS on this story. as far as coloring your hair, i colored mine with both pregnancies, and a bunch of my friends did the same, and nothing. now the jacuzzi, if she did that, no no Nicole.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

i doubt tanning is any worse for you pregnant than not. the hair dye thing is a myth, most of the pregnant women i've known continued to get their hair dyed and highlighted. i'm pretty indifferent to nicole but i do think people have way too much free time on their hands and not a lot of imagination.
    as for the jacuzzi, i had no idea pregnant women weren't supposed to. why is it bad for them?

flak, i think a lot of women were the same during pregnancy. the occasional glass of wine, salads, sushi... i hate this whole trend of treating women like pregnancy is a disease and then treating them like the scum of the earth if they don't follow each and every diktat of the pregnancy police.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Why are Jacuzzi's bad?

Wonder how long it'll take for the thrill of having the baby to wear off too?
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

^^^
    i just looked it up. apparently there is no agreement among doctors.
    this is what i found on babycare.co.uk:
    I hope I am not going to spoil your trip, but I would advise that you avoid the Jacuzzi and sauna. It is a bit of a controversial area and not all doctors agree, but it is thought by some that by raising your body temperature this could affect the circulation to the baby and cause problems. This may also be most dangerous in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.

However, throughout pregnancy an increase in body temperature can cause extreme exhaustion and dizziness and this can also be dangerous to yourself and the baby.

So maybe you'll have to think about another way to relax and pamper yourself. Does the hotel have a beauty salon where maybe you could have a foot massage or have your nails done? And remember, a nice swim in the pool is great in pregnancy!
    so basically it's only dangerous the first 12 weeks. after that i can see how it might not be good to stay in the jacuzzi for hours but i don't see how a short dip in a jacuzzi is any worse than a bubble bath.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information