Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman goes on a racist rant

Default Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman goes on a racist rant

Celebrity News | Gossip

NATIONAL ENQUIRER WORLD EXCLUSIVE
    DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER'S RACIST RANT -- CAUGHT ON TAPE!

Dog Chapman has been captured spewing foul-mouthed racist slurs on a tape obtained exclusively by The NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

And now a civil rights leader is calling for Dog's TV show to be removed from the airwaves.

In a shocking world exclusive The ENQUIRER has obtained tapes of two revolting phone conversations in which Duane "Dog" Chapman unleashes a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the A&E reality show Dog, The Bounty Hunter directed his racist hatred at his son Tucker's girlfriend Monique Shinnery, who is black.

"Dog Chapman should not have a show. That show should be taken off the air!"

That's the opinion of prominent civil rights leader Roy Innis, who has served as the chairman of the Congress for Racial Equality (CORE) since 1968. Innis was shocked and outraged when The ENQUIRER played Dog Chapman's racist telephone conversations for him.

"This man should not be held up as a role model for children," Innis told The ENQUIRER. "He has venom deep in his soul. This is a picture of his heart — a revelation of his true nature.

Innis believes that cable network A&E needs to take swift action in response to Dog's vicious outburst.

"He needs to answer for his behavior," says Innis.

"When someone gets the opportunity to use the airwaves, he becomes a role model, whether he likes it or not. Dog Chapman should not be in that position, posing as a good guy.

"His comments show that he certainly is not a good guy."

Update: In response to this story, A&E network has released a statement saying: "A&E has just learned of the story released by the National Enquirer concerning Duane Dog Chapman. We take this matter very seriously. Pending an investigation, we have suspended production on the series. When the inquiry is concluded we will take appropriate action."

Listen to the tape here: http://staging.nationalenquirer.com/.../full-wmv.html

HOLY SHIT! That is beyond fucked up.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

For some reason, I've never liked this guy.

At least now, I have a reason.

yeah i never cared for him either. his entire act was a joke
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I dunno...I've called my stepfather a few nasty things privately when I was angry, including white Cockney trash. I doubt that it makes me a racist. I think taping people during private conversations with family, especially when they are angry, is equally revolting.

I never liked him or his balloon-boob bride either, but I always thought everyone realized he was a racist. The motorcycle gang he was in when he was arrested for murder is notoriously racist.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i almost feel bad that he was going on some tyrade about how he didn't want the gf around b/c he didn't want some tape of him saying the nword to be sold to the national enquirer and lose everything and that is exactly what happened. i do think its shady of whoever (his son or the gf) to tape the (private) conversation and sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I never liked him or his balloon-boob bride either, but I always thought everyone realized he was a racist. The motorcycle gang he was in when he was arrested for murder is notoriously racist.
    Good point. After listening to the whole tape, which I originally didn't do because it is PRIVATE, it's obvious that this is a total set up. This girl had an agenda and he played right into her hands. I still think it's scary that we live in a culture where a private conversation between a father and son is taped and sold to the media for big bucks and nobody seems to care about that invasion of privacy. I mean, come on!

Shit,.. he's gone. He's over. More than half the people he deals with are black. Damn. I'd hate to be him now.. doubt you'd be able to miss him or his white trash wife in a crowd.

Bigot.

I guess no one cares that this was a PRIVATE conversation.

^^I do.

Disgusting, but his son is an @sshole too.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Which son? He has six living sons. He also has a nephew who was kicked out of his house and fired from the business, according to Wikipedia, so take it for what it's worth. \Duane Chapman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No worries, his publicists are in full damage control mode now. No doubt he'll be the headline guest on larry king live, maybe even oprah and all that shyte too, full of tears about how he is no racist monster, why he works with Black people all the time. Of course the statement must be read beforehand to the press, full of tears by gosh we'll see dog the tearful and remorseful bounty hunter.

according to perezhilton he's already reached out to Al Sharpton^

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information