Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Court papers reveal Britney Spears' parenting coach testified

Default Court papers reveal Britney Spears' parenting coach testified

Britney Spears's parenting coach, Lisa Hacker, testified at Friday's hearing, a newly released court document revealed Tuesday.

The document shows that Hacker was sworn in and testified in person, and her report was also submitted into evidence.

Asked whether the report was critical of Spears, her attorney Sorrell Trope replied: "There were some negative things, and some positive, but the beneficial things far outweighed the negative."

The document also shows that on Oct. 25 and 26, Spears's attorneys filed two last-minute requests to the court seeking "modification to drug testing," but no details were given. The singer is currently subjected to twice-weekly random tests for drugs and alcohol.

The newly released papers contain scant detail. The commissioner's complete ruling is expected later Tuesday.

Spears and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, are currently undergoing co-parenting counseling and classes together. Their next hearing is Nov. 26.

Trope tells PEOPLE that he remains "absolutely confident that Ms. Spears will eventually regain 50-50 custody."

Currently, Federline retains physical custody of their children, Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, while Spears has monitored visitation rights.

Court Papers Reveal Britney's Parenting Coach Testified - Scandals & Feuds, Britney Spears : People.com

I wonder if she was dressed better for the courts.

^ Dress has nothing to do with it. Of course she'd look more proffessional for the court, but what's the big fucking deal about what this woman wears?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    ^ Dress has nothing to do with it. Of course she'd look more proffessional for the court, but what's the big fucking deal about what this woman wears?
    It makes a difference, believe it or not, I wondered the same thing Sweetie mentioned above. Judges notice everything in a courtroom...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

her attorney Sorrell Trope replied: "There were some negative things, and some positive, but the beneficial things far outweighed the negative."

what else would HER attorney say??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Spears's attorneys filed two last-minute requests to the court seeking "modification to drug testing," but no details were given.
    Modification to drug testing?

My albums comin out this week. I need to get my party on ya'll!

If you don't like my comments then don't read them. There's a "big fucking deal" because I want there to be, I can't stand to see some sloppy ass person running around in public. And btw, yes dress does have something to do with it. You go to court dressed like a merry maid, as we have seen her in the past, any respectable judge will hold you in contempt or tell you to go home and change.
    Also, If you can't tell from my 5,000 posts here's a little hint....... I have a thing for fashion so I comment on everybodies wardrobe.
    Last edited by Sweetie; October 31st, 2007 at 09:35 AM.

You're right sweetie. If I judge sees you dressed like a $2 hooker he will hold it against you. I've been the courtroom before where the judge not only rolled his eyes at the girl but said "Please don't come back to my courtroom dressed like a working girl. It not only shows a lack of respect for me but for the entire judicial system."

Checkity check yoself before you wreck yoself!!!
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Quote Originally Posted by litupgirl View Post
    You're right sweetie. If I judge sees you dressed like a $2 hooker he will hold it against you. I've been the courtroom before where the judge not only rolled his eyes at the girl but said "Please don't come back to my courtroom dressed like a working girl. It not only shows a lack of respect for me but for the entire judicial system."

Checkity check yoself before you wreck yoself!!!

It is a big fucking deal. Judges notice everything and appearances are very telling, they display attitudes. Believe it or not how you dress can have an influence on how you are treated in court. If you don't put in the slightest effort it is reflected. So it is a big fucking deal.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Looks like you guys got this one covered here. Add me to the list. It is a big deal. And she's a big idiot for not knowing this or caring.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wanna see her show up in a cheeto stained potato sack
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

when I was sick one day a week or so ago, I was watching Judge Judy and this gal comes in with a sleeveless/tube top number and Judge Judy says "did you not know you would be in court today? Is this a surprise to you?". Oh and the girl LOST!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Looks like someone let the mob loose... I love how these threads get hijacked for one comment when the story really has nothing to do with what she wore to court.

Now commenting on the story, I think I read the modification was about the type of testing and the frequency of the testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I wanna see her show up in a cheeto stained potato sack
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if she did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information