Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie expecting again

Default Angelina Jolie expecting again

The Coming of the Second Coming?

First came the Chosen One Shiloh Nouvel Jolie Pitt and now perhaps, finally what the world has been waiting for: rumour has it Angelina Jolie is pregnant with the Second Coming.

She was scheduled to attend and speak at a UN conference in Italy but has backed last minute. As you know, Angie would never bail on a save-the-world mission unless it was super important, which is why Italian reporters first claimed over the weekend that she was feeling ill from early pregnancy. To add further fuel to the buzz, a spokeswoman for the UNlinked Pio Manzu Centre where Angelina was headed confirmed to the London Sun:

“Angelina cancelled last week. Due to her privacy I can’t confirm her pregnancy, but I can say that the Italian newspapers are correct in their reports.”

Of course it’s hard to say whether or not she was referring to the “reports” that Jolie had cancelled her trip or the “reports” that she’s carrying the Second Coming.

Regardless, the Brangelunatics are losing their shit. And bottom feeding rags like In Touch and Life & Style are scrambling to change their covers – after weekly headlines proclaiming the demise of the Family Pitt, this new development (if true) will require some more creative fabrication.

Angelina traps Brad! Gets pregnant so he won’t leave!

Can you see it?

As for whether or not it’s true – if it is, she isn’t showing yet. Photographers on the scene as she worked on The Changeling yesterday with Clint Eastwood report that she is as skinny as ever with absolutely no discernible baby bum. Am told however that she did seem lethargic, with one dude insisting (for whatever it’s worth) – my wife had that pukey look when she was pregnant with our son.

And about those adoption rumours that have been swirling – you’ll recall, I reported a few weeks ago, though not slamdunk, that the Pitts were looking into Ethiopia for child #5 and wanted it to happen by US Thanksgiving. Have heard nothing further to corroborate or debunk … will keep you posted.

Here’s Angelina on set yesterday with Clint Eastwood and also toy shopping with Maddox who is, as usual, rockin’ his signature bad ass style.

Angelina Jolie cancels Italian speaking engagement, pregnancy rumours swirl

And here come the loonies in 5...4....3....2
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She is not pregnant..that little swelling in the abdomen she has is just some kwashiorkor from her starving/malnutrition. (1.)
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Oh no, she could've saved a 3rd world orphan....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

And a loonie is anyone who doesn't believe everything the tabs write about these two, good or bad? Count me in, lol.

Time will tell if she is pregnant...or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    And a loonie is anyone who doesn't believe everything the tabs write about these two, good or bad? Count me in, lol.

Time will tell if she is pregnant...or not.
    Just give in and join the loonies!! you know you want to!! LOONIE LOONIE LOONIE!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

No, a loonie is someone who thinks Brangelina is: 1. Infallible 2. Saintly 3. Above reproach 4. The best parents in the world 5. Never lie 6. Are perfect 7. Gave birth to baby jesus 8. Jennifer Aniston is to blame for Brad leaving 9. Not skinny or sick, just 'always been thin' 10. Not high or tired, just 'always looked aloof' I can keep going on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    No, a loonie is someone who thinks Brangelina is: 1. Infallible 2. Saintly 3. Above reproach 4. The best parents in the world 5. Never lie 6. Are perfect 7. Gave birth to baby jesus 8. Jennifer Aniston is to blame for Brad leaving 9. Not skinny or sick, just 'always been thin' 10. Not high or tired, just 'always looked aloof' I can keep going on and on...
    But they are all those things and more!

Loonies of the world unite...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

If she starts flying lessons ,moves to Europe and gets skinnier,i i ll believe it.
    Its been a looooooong time since the last adoption..so...possible.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    True. But loonies are also the people who think that Brad and Angie are: 1) the devil-incarnate 2) always have an ulterior motive 3) always thinking of ways to hurt Aniston 4) worst parents in the world 5) totally fucked up with no redeeming qualities 6) gave birth to the anti-christ's bastard child 7) that Aniston is a saint because she got dumped 8) always high 24/7 9) sex addicts that are screwing anything on two legs 10) Brad is pining away for The Chin and will somebody go back to her.

If she is pregnant, she SURE IS SKINNY. Seriously it looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks.

Oy,the legs...
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

If they both were to simultaneously combust into oblivion I can't say I'd lose a whole lotta sleep.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

And here come the loonies in 5...4....3....2
    I think that applies to both sides of the debate.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    If they both were to simultaneously combust into oblivion I can't say I'd lose a whole lotta sleep.
    I might .. from giggling like a muthafucka!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunchv.2 View Post
    I think that applies to both sides of the debate.

Exactly. Both the ones who think everything she does is golden and those who wanna hate on her for every little thing regardless of what's reported.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information