Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears bails on production execs;delivers naked, expletive-filled rant

Default Britney Spears bails on production execs;delivers naked, expletive-filled rant

According to E! Online's Ted Casablanca, there will be no tour to support Britney's Blackout album because execs know she's in no condition to perform. So they're putting a lot of money and effort into producing videos instead. What does she do to the video production execs? Bails on meetings because she's too busy being a stark-raving mad NAKED lunatic.

The Awful Truth:
    Brit-Brit’s musical corporate watchers over at Sony, which owns the popped tart’s ass, currently, realize “a tour ain’t never gonna happen,” as Spears is so, how shall we say, indisposed? Yeah, let’s say that and be polite for once in our shameless lives. So, all B.S. musical forces are now—we’re assured—geared toward getting some far better music videos out to help sell Blackout, Britney’s Taco Bell booby-brain being no help for press 'n' performances, natch. 'Course, anything after that “Gimme More” video, which looks like it was shot in Hannibal Lecter’s sex-play dungeon, would be an improvement.

Picture it: A most hip 'n' glam production crew was set up to begin discussions with Kev’s ex. Dates, times and official big-comeback powwow location confirmed. Then, right before scheduled creative meeting time...ring, ring!
    It’s Britney’s latest assistant saying her boss can’t make it the few lousy miles into town, and would they mind, terribly, coming out to Malibu for the meeting? They did, but said the opposite, see, as this is, after all, the infamous legend in the making that is Britney. So, the production types hauled out to the beach. Only to be greeted by the same assistant, only slightly sheepishly (but not really) delivering the following shocker: “Uh,” the Spears helper began, like she was eight, on Santa’s knee and beginning her very lengthy Christmas list. “Britney,” the Spears-ite continued, rather haltingly. “She’s not really feeling it today.”

And before the crew could even begin to drop their jaws in absolute disgust meets horror meets total ef you time, they heard yelling and screaming coming from an upstairs window. So, they all looked up. And even though they couldn’t see at whom she was aiming her tirade (Lynne or some poor schmuck from Malibu Wigs, is our guess), they could see Ms. Es clearly feeling something. Best part? The expletive-filled rantfest was not only panties free, on Britney’s part, it was everything free. You’d think that broad could pull down the friggin' shades, along with her career, huh?
    I personally love how she made them come all the way to freakin' Malibu and then tells them she doesn't feel like it. The naked ranting in an open window is just par for the crazy Britney course.

She's beyond hope.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What a fucking fruit loop.

I don't know why the record company etc don't just dump her. Surely it's not worth the greif and aggravation of dealing with her dumb ass???

Another annoying point for me is in her Gimme More (Cheetos) video - which YES is crap - some wanker comes in and says "introducing the legendary Ms Britney Spears"...... WFT????

Just stop it already...
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    She's beyond hope.
    True words.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    She's beyond hope.
    Pretty much. And she hasn't even had the real crash & burn yet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

As amazingly beyond the beyond as this is, I'll bet she's not the only person in H-Town who's ever behaved this way. Far from it.

She's fond of displaying her trashiness off of balconies.

I don't know why the record company etc don't just dump her. Surely it's not worth the greif and aggravation of dealing with her dumb ass???
    I'm sure they will. I think they're counting the days and struggling to get through this release.

I don't know for certain, but a standard industry contract is five albums, plus a greatest hits if the artist is successful. This will be Nitwit's fifth album, and a couple of years ago they already released the greatest hits album. I have a feeling she'll be cut loose after this one.

A lot of people don't realize that it's not enough for this album to sell well, it has to be a blockbuster that stays on the charts for a long time to recoup the costs, cause it cost a lot of dollahs. EW had a chart of her record sales recently, and it's been steadily downhill - each album selling about half of the previous one. And they've gotten more and more expensive to produce while selling less. Her last album supposedly was verging into Michael Jackson Invincible territory because there were so many big money producers brought in. They were all paid a huge amount and yet still something like 40 completed songs ended up tossed to get the twelve or so that ended up on the album. Then Jive put out $1 million for each video, then had to spend millions in legal fees when she bailed out on her tour, etc.

Hey, at least time they don't have to worry about spending a lot of bucks on promotion because they know she's not showing up anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    As amazingly beyond the beyond as this is, I'll bet she's not the only person in H-Town who's ever behaved this way. Far from it.
    I know. And I also know they put up with it because she still makes them money. But DAMN. When will it END? How much crazier is this whole thing gonna have to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Bad behavior is legion in Hollywood, she's just keeping the tradition alive, .

Hit By Ban Bus!

THAT's the book I'd like to read about Hollywood and the music biz. In stages of course.

She still makes them money, and they're gambling that if she can miraculously make a comback, they'll make even more.

Tragically it looks like it won't happen. More likely a posthumous portrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I'm sure they will. I think they're counting the days and struggling to get through this release.

I don't know for certain, but a standard industry contract is five albums, plus a greatest hits if the artist is successful. This will be Nitwit's fifth album, and a couple of years ago they already released the greatest hits album. I have a feeling she'll be cut loose after this one.
    It's sure taking long enough. Can't wait to see the messy fallout, though.

A lot of people don't realize that it's not enough for this album to sell well, it has to be a blockbuster that stays on the charts for a long time to recoup the costs, cause it cost a lot of dollahs.
    This is a great point, I hadn't thought about that.

Hey, at least time they don't have to worry about spending a lot of bucks on promotion because they know she's not showing up anywhere.
    How sad is that, that they can't even count on her to show up, never mind deliver performances? Is this how it went when Whitney Houston started on her crack binge of craziness? I think they should scrap Britney at the first sign of a fuck-up and concentrate totally on Whitney. That's a comeback I'm looking forward to.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^I wonder if that will happen though. They did a lot of talk about it, and now nothing's said. Some kind of holdup, probably pretty sad stuff.

I think they're still working on it, and Clive has been seen working directly with Whitney. They've been spotted on many lunches together, and it seems like he's taking her under his wing personally. I don't know, I'd put my money on her, seeing as how she's got actual talent.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information