Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gisele Bundchen pissed that Tom Brady is sucking up to his ex?

Default Gisele Bundchen pissed that Tom Brady is sucking up to his ex?

By Brenda Jones
    Oct 25, 2007

Reports from Miami claimed that all-world New England quarterback Tom Brady and his Super Model honey Gisele Bundchen were all over each other like newlyweds after Sunday's blowout victory for the Pats over the Miami Dolphins. But still baby mama Bridget Moynahan is lurking in the background a report from OK! Magazine will claim this week.
    Bridget Moynahan Causing Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen Problems?
    The Boston Herald cites the magazine's love and baby triangle report. The display and reports out of Miami make this a tough sell but the weekly claims there is trouble in paradise with Tom and Gis because of the baby.

Bridget Moynahan gave birth to her ex-boyfriend Tom Brady's son on August 22. Tom made a special trip out to see the little boy but he didn't make it in time for the birth. It took a while but Bridget didn't give the little one Tom's name instead opting for John Edward Thomas. Moynahan later introduced her son to the world in an OK! Magazine photo spread.

So what's the problem? An insider dished to OK! "Tom is trapped between making his supermodel girlfriend happy while repairing his relationship with his ex, actress Bridget Moynahan, in the hope of having a better relationship to their son." Apparently that has led to some fights that were overheard by witnesses the magazine reports. National Ledger - Is Bridget Moynahan Causing Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen Problems?
    Last edited by Pilaf; October 26th, 2007 at 04:48 PM.

Why shouldn't he suck up to Bridget? She just had his baby and he abandoned her. God.

You mean they broke up, she got breakup pregnant and had a baby right? Not she had a baby and he abandoned her...
    Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of hours.

If she's going to flip out every time he wants to see his kid, and get all clingy and possessive, they might as well bust up now because it won't work in the end.

Hit By Ban Bus!

gisselle is stupid and tom brady is a big baby

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    If she's going to flip out every time he wants to see his kid, and get all clingy and possessive, they might as well bust up now because it won't work in the end.
    I totally agree - or is Gisele just pissed because he didn't tell her that they had break up sex & thats when she got preggers????

They need to grow up & act like adults, what really matters is the baby.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    was it ever really going to anyways?

This kind of crap pisses me off. Insecure newbies who make the situation hell, and then the ex follows suit and everyone just gets up in arms. Why can't people just understand that sometimes, someone came before them and when kids are involved, people just need to be civil and make the best of it for their sake?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^^You are right and that is one of the many reasons I refuse to date a man with children even if it means I have to find some male hookers to keep me company.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^^You are right and that is one of the many reasons I refuse to date a man with children even if it means I have to find some male hookers to keep me company.
    OMG!! I love how you think!!!!!!!!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Why shouldn't he suck up to Bridget? She just had his baby and he abandoned her. God.
    Oh Lily, you are just being a silly old fashioned woman with morals.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This dude is one busy guy. Football, new dad, ex-girlfriend, supermodel gf. No time to himself spells trouble, trouble, trouble.

Oh the girlfriend drama! Um Gisele, the baby comes first, you skinny twit.

Silver Member

I have a feeling he might have a few more bastard kids running around before it's all over

Quote Originally Posted by kchal View Post
    You mean they broke up, she got breakup pregnant and had a baby right? Not she had a baby and he abandoned her...

I don't really see the difference. Especially because he's been a tool about the whole thing. He doesn't have to marry her, but my god, they dated, she got pregnant, he was gone. And REALLY gone. She's been raising that baby on her own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information