Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham stops traffic in a 'zebra crossing' dress

Default Victoria Beckham stops traffic in a 'zebra crossing' dress

Approach with caution! Self-appointed fashionista Victoria Beckham stepped out in London last night wearing a figure-hugging dress that looked to be inspired by a zebra crossing.

Already accustomed to stopping traffic, Posh took the attention of onlookers in her stride as she left London's trendy Shoreditch House.

Earning her stripes: Posh at London's Shoreditch House last night

Read more...

Legging it: Victoria Beckham out shopping in London shows off her famous legs...

The singer is back in the capital to promote the release of the new Spice Girls single Headlines, which has just been released to radio.

A day earlier, the singer, wearing a clingy grey dress and trademark dark shades, was out doing what she does best - shopping, when the sight of the puckered skin on her left leg was visible.

She joins a growing band of A-listers, such as Kate Moss and Angelina Jolie, who possess unsightly saggy skin on their pins despite appearing to employ zero body fat anywhere else.

However with fellow Spice Girls Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell in better shape than ever - Beckham is keen get fit ahead of their reunion world tour.

The 33-year-old mother-of-three has already joined a gym in new hometown of Los Angeles, but with her whirlwind travel schedule there has been little time for any push-ups.

Meanwhile, her knees are not the body part to attract attention this week - DJ Chris Moyles quizzed Victoria about her breasts during an interview on his Radio 1 breakfast show.

He said live on air: “Everybody knows they're fake, Victoria, just admit it – we don't have a problem with them.”

“Seriously, you go jogging without a bra and they don't move.”

A flustered Victoria laughed off the question, saying: “I don't go jogging.”
    Scroll down for more...
    Knees up: Even international style icons suffer from saggy knees

Victoria's sinewy upper arm

He continued: “I think the surgeon did a great job. I think that you should be really proud of them. I bet David loves them. It's like a big Christmas present come early.”

She agreed: “He loves them.”

In the past few weeks, Victoria has kept up a busy schedule, beginning with a visit to London on an emergency trip after her father-in-law suffered a heart attack.

She even made headlines in connection with the Diana inquest after she was seen strutting out of the Ritz hotel in Paris moments before the jury were expected at the venue.

She was in the French capital on photoshoot.

In the past few days, she has appeared on a wacky Japanese TV show to promote the reunion.
    She looked on as the hosts - Takuya Kimura and Goro Inagaki - launched into a special rendition of the Spice Girls biggest hit Wannabe as well as performing a number of bizarre sketches.

Posh stops traffic in a 'zebra crossing' dress | the Daily Mail

I just wanna know what pleasure a man gets out of fake tits. They look fantastic (some of them) but you can't beat the softness of a real breast.

I just don't think many men are as discriminating, nor do they pay attention to details. All they think is ZOMGBOOBIES!!!!

Many of them just don't know any better or they just simply don't care that they're fake.

Victoria's tits look like a pair of week-old cantelopes. That's the problem with bolting ginormous tits on a 90 lb. frame. I think she'd look a thousand times more chic without them but sadly, I don't think Vicky would know taste if it was surgically inserted or injected into her upper lip. Her diva pretensions are kind of enjoyable though, so I can't hate on her too much.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I just don't think many men are as discriminating, nor do they pay attention to details. All they think is ZOMGBOOBIES!!!!

Many of them just don't know any better or they just simply don't care that they're fake.
    *slaps head* I keep forgetting that men are stupid, especially when it comes to the female anatomy.

She looks just awful to me. Bad skin, pasty, saggy, siliconed, too thin -- you'd think with all her money she could afford the best body treatments and facials to at least have decent looking skin. Oh yeah, her hair looks like crap in these pics, too.

I still like Posh...and if she likes her robotits and hubby likes her robotits...*shrug*
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I love her outfits here...and I love her also.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

I love her too, and I can't see why the Daily Mail has to go after her every day!

I think the dress really suits her too... the horizontal stripes (which personally I avoid AT ALL COSTS) make her figure look great.
    vaya con dios

Is that a tattoo on her back? They look like runes or something.

I try not to like her, but find myself fascinated.
    You cannot see the future with tears in your eyes.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

She looks fabulous.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Is that a tattoo on her back? They look like runes or something.

I try not to like her, but find myself fascinated.
    Its in Hebrew. She's actually had it for a while ;D
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I actually like the stripey dress. Not something I could ever dream of pulling off, but it's good on Posh.
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

Love that dress, and she looks great!

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information