Thread: Jude Law devastated Sienna Miller is dating his friend Rhys Ifans

Default Jude Law devastated Sienna Miller is dating his friend Rhys Ifans

Jude Law is reportedly devastated ex-fiancée Sienna Miller is dating his friend Rhys Ifans.

The Hollywood heartthrob - who split from the stunning actress last year following his affair with his children's nanny - was hoping to rekindle his romance with Sienna but has recently realised she has moved on.

Jude is said to be dreading seeing Sienna and Rhys on the London party scene and is doing his best to keep a low profile.

A source said: "Jude is still pining for Sienna and now that she is besotted with one of his best friends, it has really hit home.

"Jude has told pals he doesn't want to go out in London because bumping in to them would be too awkward. At a push he will go to the Groucho Club, but he always checks first to see if Sienna and Rhys are likely to be there."

Jude - who reportedly disapproved of Sienna's partying lifestyle - is also said to be concerned about how well the 'Factory Girl' star and the 'Notting Hill' actor are suited.

The source added: "Jude is on the edge because pals have told him how he and Rhys are total opposites. Rhys is a great party companion for Sienna, but Jude didn't like the high-octane lifestyle."
    Jude Law's Sienna sadness

ironic at best
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

How chavvy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What's the big deal about Sienna? I mean, she's pretty and she's not a bad actress, but besides her willingness to sleep with every guy that crosses her path, she seems kind of uninteresting and dumb.

I don't believe this somehow. They were apart quite a while before she took up with Rhys. He may be upset about her being with his friend, but I doubt he cares that they broke up. Classic case of "I don't want her, but I don't want anyone else to have her either."

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I don't believe this somehow. They were apart quite a while before she took up with Rhys. He may be upset about her being with his friend, but I doubt he cares that they broke up. Classic case of "I don't want her, but I don't want anyone else to have her either."
    I agree - I don't think he's crying over her. At least I really hope he isn't Most likely this is Sienna's pr-people milking her past with Jude even more..
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Of course he's not crying over her and of course he went out with her when she was 22 because he was bored with being a 30-something father of 3. It was fun for awhile but dating a flake, no matter how cute she is, has to get dull after awhile.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Still isn't that a cardinal rule NOT to date a friend, especially a best friend's, ex?

^^It is, but a lot of people seem to break it, hehe.

Thread Information