Thread: Granny Camilla Parker-Bowles visits granddaughter Lola

Default Granny Camilla Parker-Bowles visits granddaughter Lola

It was one engagement that the Duchess of Cornwall was delighted to fit into her busy diary.

Two days after the birth of her first grandchild, Camilla arrived at the home of her son Tom Parker Bowles to see baby Lola.
    She was met by daughter-in-law Sara, with the sleeping infant in her arms.
    Scroll down for more
    First grandchild: Camilla only has eyes for baby Lola who is her first grandchild but her second is on the way with daughter Laura now expecting her first child

And there was no mistaking the duchess's pride as she beckoned her bodyguard and driver to view the pink-bobble-hatted bundle.
    Lola Rosalind Parker Bowles was born last week at Queen Charlotte's Hospital in West London, making the Prince of Wales a step-grandfather.
    The 60-year-old duchess wasted no time in calling on Tom and Sara at their West London home, but contented herself with a brief visit to avoid tiring out mother and baby. Scroll down for more
    Grandmother's pride: Camilla, Sara and Tom with the new baby

"At first just Camilla and Tom came out, then mother and baby followed and the bodyguard and driver got out of the car and came over," said a passer-by.
    "They were very friendly, all chatting away and looking at the baby. Camilla was beaming - she looked really happy."
    Mr Parker Bowles, 32, and the former Sara Buys, 34, were married in September 2005.
    He is a newspaper columnist and food editor of Tatler, while his wife is a fashion journalist. Scroll down for more
    Beaming: Camilla beckoned her bodyguard and driver over to view two-day-old Lola

Earlier this year Mr Parker Bowles said: "Mummy is absolutely over the moon at the prospect of becoming a grandmother."
    Before long the duchess should be doubly delighted. Daughter Laura, who is married to chartered accountant and former underwear model Harry Lopes, is also expecting a baby.
    Happy family: Camilla keeps her visit short but sweet chatting with Tom and Sara outside their West London home

Granny Camilla is Her Royal Happiness as she visits granddaughter Lola | the Daily Mail

Awww love the name Lola

I've always sort of liked Camilla, regardless of whatever unforgivable sins she may have committed against St. Diana. Congrats to her and her family.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Me too.

Elite Member

^Me too.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I don't blame you, Sara. I wouldn't have let the old hag in my house either.

Thread Information