Thread: Victoria Beckham shows her ugly side

Default Victoria Beckham shows her ugly side

Her obsession with couture, twiggy frame and primped appearance meant Victoria Beckham fitted right into Ugly Betty's world of high fashion.

The Spice Girl recently filmed a starring role on the award-winning Channel 4 programme, Ugly Betty - and walked a way with a rather hefty pay check.

She was reportedly paid an impressive £70,000 for a one-off cameo appearance in an episode titled Nice Day for a Posh Wedding.

This sneak peek picture shows Victoria playing bridesmaid to Ugly Betty villain Wilhelmina (Vanessa Williams), who is set to wed Alan Dale's Bradford Meade.
    Scroll down for more
    Read more...

Ugly moment: Victoria Beckham with actress Vanessa Williams on the set of Ugly Betty

White wedding: Posh plays the bridesmaid of scheming Wilhelmina, played by Vanessa Williams

Of course, Posh's starring role wasn't complete without a head to toe designer outfit - she looked right at home in a figure hugging Vera Wang dress.

Victoria was first suggested for a cameo role after meeting actor Eric Mabius, who plays Daniel Meade, at an awards ceremony in London.

He was convinced she would be perfect for a walk-on role.

Producer Marco Pennette joked that he wanted David Beckham to come along to filming.

Before shooting started, he said: "We want her husband on set. It's one of the requirements."

A source told The Sun Posh fitted right in: "Victoria had a blast filming - and everyone loved having her on."
    He added: "Obviously she's a fashion expert herself, so she fitted right in at Mode."

Ugly Betty, which also stars Extras actress Ashley Jensen, is one of the most popular shows on US TV.
    Ugly Betty starts tonight on Channel 4 at 9pm, first look episodes on E4, Wednesday's at 9pm.

Victoria in Paris with her youngest son, Cruz (left); and attending the opening of Roberto Cavalli's flagship store in the French capital this week

Victoria Beckham shows her Ugly side | the Daily Mail

Damn I think her ugly side is EVERY side..woman looks like a starving pig with fake plastic tits.

I think she looks really great in that top picture.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I think she is really rather..unfortunate looking. I just do not see what is so damn attractive about her? She is too thin, her tits are ridiculous, and she has a fug face. I really do not think she is 'aesthetically' very facially attractive at all. Kind of a cross between a pig and a lizard maybe?

It's her plastic tits, perma-tan, Stepford Wife robo-look I find so off-putting. In pictures of her when she was younger (pre-plastic and orange tan) and/or smiling I think she looked loads better.

Who'd of ever thought she'd turn out looking this way at 33 years old! She ruined herself! Those boobs are INSANE!

Whomever coined that term 'robotits' had it dead on. Does anyone think she is actually facially attractive now? Her face just looks so pinched and she looks like she is always constipated?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

her neuroses are etched on that unsmiling expressionless face of hers and her body is a reflection of all her insecurities which she flaunts and tries to pass off as success and confidence. I cringe every time I see pictures of her. Just a total delusional mess.

Hit By Ban Bus!

dammit I thought I was going to be able to come in here and HATE. What a scam. Boooooooo. All she did was scam some money. Can't hate on that much!

I dont think she's all that attractive in pictures but on tv she looks better, and she has a pretty accent and looks great when she smiles.

If she had more meat on her and didn't have those stupid soccer balls stuck on to her chest, then she'd be a lot better looking.
    So I stand with a dead smile on my face
    Wondering how much of my time they'll waste
    Oh god I hate these Satan's helpers

A*O

I hope she kept the receipt for those tits because I'd be demanding a refund.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

I love her - she was made to be on Betty!

Aww, and here I thought this article would be about Victoria flipping the hell out and stabbing everybody.

Thread Information