Thread: Pregnant Kerry Katona fears for baby

Default Pregnant Kerry Katona fears for baby

Pregnant Kerry Katona fears for baby

Expecting: Kerry announced she is pregnant again

Kerry Katona is expecting her fourth child, but the former Atomic Kitten singer revealed today she fears for her unborn baby after facing early complications.
    The 27-year-old, who is between five and six weeks pregnant, was last week rushed to hospital for treatment.

Her spokesperson Max Clifford explained: "She was driving to London and fell ill. She was losing blood. They took her to hospital and found she was pregnant. She is at home and has been told to rest."

Despite the scare, she decided to announce her pregnancy early partly due to fears the story would leak to a newspaper.

Also, she says: "I can't keep my big mouth shut for very long."

She told OK! magazine: "It's early days which is why I'm so nervous about announcing it.

"I've been bleeding a lot in the past few days and I've been petrified that I might be miscarrying but I've bled in all of my previous pregnancies so I'm praying everything is okay."

It's been a tumultuous year for Kerry - she briefly checked into the Priory clinic after armed raiders held her hostage at her £1.2million Cheshire home.

Just weeks later, reports emerged alleging Croft slept with a former lover in the days following their engagement and also had an affair with a second woman - he denies both claims.

That same month, Kerry reportedly refused demands to take a drugs test in the custody battle with her ex-husband Brian McFadden over their daughters Molly, six and four-year-old Lily-Sue.

Of her pregnancy, Kerry says: "I really feel that this is another sign that things are finally going in the right direction for us."

Read more...Baby news: after informing Mark of her pregnany, he 'just kept asking if I was joking,' says Kerry

Mother load: Kerry Katona with her seven month old baby Heidi

Pregnant Kerry Katona fears for baby | the Daily Mail

Oh god. I hope she takes care of herself.

who is this chav?

eta: wait, never mind, it says in the article she's the singer of atomic kitten, who i've never heard.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Shit, a 7 month old and pregnant again? With 3 other children? Have they not figured out how that is happening yet?

This silly chav annoys me endlessly. Really, who announces they are pregnant at 5-6 weeks? Oh yes that's right, Kerry Katona feels the need to blather on about everything.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Heartbreak for Kerry Katona as she loses her baby

Kerry Katona has miscarried just hours after announcing she was pregnant with her fourth child.
    The 27-year-old, who was between five and six weeks pregnant, was taken to hospital by her husband Mark Croft at 7am yesterday after facing early complications.

Her spokesperson Max Clifford told the Daily Mirror: "Kerry was only a few weeks pregnant. She's sad but she's young and healthy and they had a baby not so long ago."

He added: “She's as good as she can be in the circumstances. She's resilient as always. They are upset but they'll bounce back. She's handling it as best she can.”
    The former Atomic Kitten singer decided to announce her pregnancy early in a cover story for OK! Magazine partly due to fears the story would leak to a newspaper.

Also, she said: "I can't keep my big mouth shut for very long."

She told OK! Magazine at the time: "It's early days which is why I'm so nervous about announcing it.

"I've been bleeding a lot in the past few days and I've been petrified that I might be miscarrying but I've bled in all of my previous pregnancies so I'm praying everything is okay."

It has already been a tumultuous year for Kerry - she briefly checked into the Priory clinic after armed raiders held her hostage at her £1.2million Cheshire home.

Just weeks later, reports emerged alleging Croft slept with a former lover in the days following their engagement and also had an affair with a second woman - he denies both claims.

That same month, Kerry reportedly refused demands to take a drugs test in the custody battle with her ex-husband Brian McFadden over their daughters Molly, six and four-year-old Lily-Sue.

Heartbreak for Kerry Katona as she loses her baby | the Daily Mail

apparently, not:

We're not quite sure how to put this, but Kerry Katona is STILL pregnant. heatworld has had a call from Kerry's publicist Max Clifford and this is what he had to say, "After further examination it has been revealed that Kerry Katona is still pregnant. Kerry went back into hospital for a medical procedure last night (Tuesday). However, a blood test revealed surprising results – her pregnancy hormones had gone up, not down. Kerry was taken for a second scan and was shown her baby’s 3mm heart beat. It has transpired that Kerry is only five weeks pregnant, not seven-eight weeks, which is why the scan was not clear and coupled with bleeding led to her being diagnosed with having had a miscarriage. She is still at risk of complications – however she and Mark are ecstatic that she is still pregnant with their baby."
    Kerry Katona – you are NOT going to believe this...

Placenta must have had a break.

So either she's pregnant or she isn't, right? Even if she did miscarry, though it is a hard thing to go through, they still have three other kids to love on. It's good that the baby is still alive, though.

Bronze Member

Allegedly she's an enormous drug user, there are even stories in magazines from "friends" who allow their own mugshots to be splattered across the pages as they tell their tales of her drug abuse and repulsive lifestyles. The woman is said to be off her tree most of the time plus the alleged attack in her home was supposed to have been orchestrated by her husband (he denies, as ever). They are just the worst example of a "celeb z-list" couple that nobody wants to know about.

I am stunned this woman has done fuck all for about seven-eight years and is still making headlines, just because of her chavtastic lifestyle. It's sad.

hehe yeah I think she was only in Atomic Kitten for about two months. She is actually famous for being a chav drop out who can't hold a job. And she got 'mother of the year' award too. The mind boggles.

Silver Member

She was in Atomic Kitten 2 years. According to her she started the band and it was built around her. They debuted in 1999 and she left in early 2001 so she could 'be a mom' for her first child. Ever since then she's been living off her now ex-husband's fame.

One thing about these last two pregnancies is that they're the only times in three years she's getting headlines for doing something herself instead of slagging off her ex.

I seriously don't know what to think of her anymore. She denied drug use until her auto-biography came out then admitted that she not only used drugs but that she lied about doing them. There are stories she did drugs through her third pregnancy, she's in the midst of two custody battles (her ex wants their two daughters and she & her new hubby want hubby's daughter from a previous relationship) and now she has this pregnancy to deal with. I bet any money that if anything happens to this pregnancy (esp when the custody battle heats up again in another few weeks) it'll be all her ex's fault.

Plus she writes a crap page for some UK tabloid magazine too.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Plus she writes a crap page for some UK tabloid magazine too.
    She writes columns for more than one UK tabloid i think and she is on this weeks OK! Magazine 'announcing' her prengancy............like anyone gives a shit!. Shes a has-been manufactured popstar that never actually sang on any of the bands records making her a completely usless celebrity.

Kerry and Britney need to be locked in a room together so they can knock lumps out of each other, both are pathetic.

Thread Information