Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Britney Spears have an eating disorder?

Default Does Britney Spears have an eating disorder?

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20845605/

Does Britney Spears have an eating disorder?

Source alleges singer is starving herself, is addicted to diet pills

LOS ANGELES - Three years ago today, September 18, they surprised us all with a wedding. Now, the battle between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline takes a stunning turn. One new claim, made in OK! magazine, is that Britney is battling an eating disorder. A source told the magazine that Spears will do anything to lose weight, including starving herself as well as binging and purging. A pal reportedly told OK! that Spears said, “I’ll starve myself because I’m fat.” OK! magazine’s source also alleges Britney is addicted to diet pills and combines them with large amounts of coffee and RedBull.

Bodyguard drama
    Then, there’s the big guy — Britney’s former bodyguard Tony Baretto.
    “He became very concerned about the children and their safety,” Baretto’s lawyer, Gloria Allred said at a press conference Monday. Greeted by a media mob, Baretto, showed up for a child custody hearing in LA between Spears and Federline, accompanied by Allred and ready to testify against Britney. “Our client was prepared to testify on issues of nudity by Ms. Spears, drug use and safety issues involving the children,” Allred said.

These serious allegations could lead to Britney losing custody of her children sources have speculated. Baretto remained mum while Allred spoke to the press. Baretto, who held hands with his wife during the press conference, worked for Britney earlier this year. “He was terminated because he did not hear her when she asked him to pick up her hat,” Allred claimed. When a reporter asked why it has taken so long for Baretto to come forward if he was concerned about the children, Allred said issues of safety were involved.“Privacy,” she answered. “We have been concerned about his privacy and safety. We didn’t want people coming to his home and you know, disturbing his young children.”

Laura Wasser, Brit’s lawyer at the time, attended the hearing and branded Baretto, “not a reliable witness.” On Monday both Wasser and management company – The Firm, parted ways with the star. Meanwhile, the kids were spending time with Grandma, Britney’s mother Lynn. Paparazzi captured her taking a stroll with them, near Kevin Federline’s home. Monday night, Britney’s sister Jamie Lynn Spears attended a concert by Britney’s ex – Justin Timberlake with her dad. She had no comment on Baretto’s allegations.

Least of her problems.

She's a walking disorder. But a drug problem distinctly differs from an ED, though they can go together.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She probably starved when she was at her thinnest

I remember comments that after the VMAs she supposedly said, "I'll starve myself because I looked fat!" But then the next day she was back to her usual frappucino and Taco Bell diet.

That does NOT an ED make. How many times did I hear girls say that in high school? It's just a ploy in order to get sympathy from her syncophants and have them shriek, "Poor Britney! You're so thin, don't say such things!"

I believe the bodyguard's story that she's way in love with her own looks, and that's why she goes out all the time looking like shit. She's got the opposite of an ED: she looks like shit and thinks she looks "hot and sexy!"

I guess she got the binging confused with the purging when she opted to wear that sequenced bikini.

Isn't it weird how the thing she seems to be most upset over isn't her kids or sorting her life out, but how she looked like a "fat pig"- her words.

Priorities bitch!

I read this last week but seriously, she has so many problems right now that this is just another one that can fit in along with the rest.

No offence but isn't this old news?

There was a story that came out awhile ago that she allegedly sobbed to doctors at one of the rehab centers that she has been bulimic since she was 16...

Anyways, it's never surprising when all these stories come out about yet another female celebrity with an eating disorder...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I'd have thought her eating disorder was eating too much. People automotically think that an eating disorder' is anorexia but disordered eating can be eating too much-pigging out as it can be depriving yourself of food. Britney definetly stuffs her face.

Her disorder is terminal stupidity, thats what the real diagnosis is.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung View Post
    People automotically think that an eating disorder' is anorexia but disordered eating can be eating too much-pigging out as it can be depriving yourself of food.
    ^This is so true StayYoung...

When people hear 'eating disorder' they automatically think anorexia when in reality it could also be bulimia or compulsive overeating...

But anorexia is definately the more publicized of the eating disorders...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    No offence but isn't this old news? There was a story that came out awhile ago that she allegedly sobbed to doctors at one of the rehab centers that she has been bulimic since she was 16...
    wouldn't doubt it. I have the same body she does, and therefore at 16 had I been a celeb under that kind of pressure, I'm sure I would have considered bulimia and probably even have done it.

Found this on Us Weekly and Perez -
    Spears is also abusing prescription medications, Us Weekly is reporting. The mother of two has been photographed in public while sucking on inhalers.

“She doesn’t have asthma,” a source tells the mag. Instead, Britney is using the chemical epinephrine, found in asthma medications, as an appetite suppressant.
    Its pretty clear to see that she doesn't have asthma so she must be using them for something else.

Another person trying to spill money from Spears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information