Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life's a beach for the new curvier Nicole Richie

Default Life's a beach for the new curvier Nicole Richie

She was held up as the poster girl for the Size Zero trend, but it seems that Nicole Richie's pregnancy has given her formerly rail-thin frame some womanly curves.

Last December, the 25-year-old - who is 5ft 1in tall - told police officers who pulled her over for a driving offence that she weighed just 6st 1lb.
    However pictured on holiday in Hawaii with her fiance, heavily tattooed rock musician Joel Madden, Richie appeared much more healthily rounded. Scroll down for more...
    There's a lot more to Nicole Richie these days: The reality TV star is five months pregnant

The extent of her new found body confidence was apparent from her choice of bikini.
    A tiny top with tie-side bottoms would be a brave choice for any woman, never mind one who is five months pregnant.
    The reality TV star also seemed to be enjoying the peace and quiet of the island, well away from Los Angeles, where she is habitually surrounded by hordes of paparazzi.
    However, just in case the pleasures of a day at the beach began to pall, both she and Madden had stocked up on gadgets to keep them amused. Richie brought along her iPod, while Madden brought a laptop and mobile phone. Scroll down for more...
    Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden is on towel duty for his girlfriend

In her skinniest days, Richie was associated with the 'Zoebot' look - a name given to the dress sense of several starlets advised by super-stylist Rachel Zoe, including Keira Knightley and Lindsay Lohan, who accessorised their slender limbs with oversized bags and other accessories.
    Even though Richie publicly fell out with Zoe over claims both women were promoting an unhealthy body image to young girls, it seems she has held on to her trademark bug-eyed sunglasses.
    As a further protection against the heat - and perhaps mindful that long periods of sunbathing are not recommended for pregnant women - Richie soon retreated under a canvas awning. Scroll down for more...
    Earlier Nicole was seen in a red bikini relaxing on the beach in Hawaii

While Richie and Madden are delighted to be expecting a baby, it seems they have no plans to get married just yet.
    "Obviously, marriage is in our future," the Good Charlotte singer told American radio show host Ryan Seacrest last week.
    "I don't know when or where or how, but right now our priority is our family and is the baby. That's all we've been thinking about."
    Friends of Richie, who gained notoriety from her appearance in reality show The Simple Life with Paris Hilton, hope that her relationship with Madden and impending parenthood will help her settle down. The troubled star previously suffered a slide into drugs and driving-related offences which saw her spend a short time in prison.

Life's a beach for the new curvier Nicole | the Daily Mail

SVZ

Holy. Fuck.

She looks better pregnant than she's ever looked before.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She looks great.

I hope after she has the baby that she realises how good she looks and keeps a bit of weight on her!
    vaya con dios

Her arms and legs still look like sticks...I hope she really is trying to be heathier for the baby, but to me Nicole still looks rather undernourished.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

compared to those pics of her in the blue bikini she looks tons better!!

Aww, she looks adorable!
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

WOW. She looks great!!! Best I've ever seen her.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

pfft, of course its made her gain weight. Show me a pregnant women who doesn't...

I root for these two though because i know it would piss Parisite off to see her 'friends' doing better than her.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; September 23rd, 2007 at 07:38 PM.

Oooooooh!! If she doesn't get stretch marks, I'll be pissed off!!!

Her face is still as ugly as before, even though she gained weight (which goes unconditionnally with pregnancy). and i think that joel and her will not finish their lives together. i just feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Oooooooh!! If she doesn't get stretch marks, I'll be pissed off!!!

ahaha. i would love her to get a lot of it. ahaha. a little bit of revenge. kidding.
    Last edited by Tati; September 23rd, 2007 at 08:41 PM.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

i wonder what that tattoo on her lower stomach will look like after she's given birth? do they look the same after or do they get stretched out?

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Her arms and legs still look like sticks...I hope she really is trying to be heathier for the baby, but to me Nicole still looks rather undernourished.
    Yeah - she looks heaps better, but she is still skinny. The protrouding 5 month preg belly is only a smokescreen to her lack of nourishment really!

I don't like the girl, but must say she looks great! For some reason I think she will stay cleaned up.

As for her and the dummy, they'll probably be split by the time the baby's 6 months old.

On the last picture, look at the top of her belly ... it's outgrowth. I think I'll never like her even if she becomes a saint.

And as many other persons think, I doubt her and Joel will stay together for a long time after the baby's born.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information