Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' ex-bodyguard spills all, says "I feared for Britney's mental health'

Default Britney Spears' ex-bodyguard spills all, says "I feared for Britney's mental health'

'I FEARED FOR BRITNEY'S MENTAL HEALTH'

By Carole Aye Maung

BODYGUARD Barretto was worried about Britney Spears mental health from the moment he started working for her-but he feared he would not be believed if he alerted child protection officers.
    Click to see video message from Britney's bodyguard:
    Tony, who gave a declaration to court during Britney's recent custody hearing with Kevin Federline, told the News of the World: "I've been concerned about her erratic behaviour from day one.
    "I couldn't stand by and let the kids stay around her any longer.
    "She has mental problems, and they are not helped by her taking drugs and alcohol.
    "Her children need attention, and Britney doesn't appear to be willing to give them that at the moment.
    "She can't cope with being a mother, as she has such a low boredom threshold.

"With her drug and booze issues, her home is no place for children to be raised.
    "I gave a declaration to the court as I felt someone had to do something for the sake of the children.
    "I am a dad and what I saw shocked me so much that it has forced me to take this measure.
    "At one stage I was going to speak to child protection services, but I was worried they wouldn't take my case as I was questioning a multi-millionairess.
    "So when the custody case came to court, I contacted the judge to assist in the case.
    "I don't support either party-but I do want the judge to make the right decision.
    "Britney needs to take hold of her life again and realise that her children are much more important than partying and dangerous pastimes.
    "I hope this will be wake up call to her-I like Britney and I want her to be a success and good mum."

Overdose

Describing the night of Britney's terrifying overdose at the Mondrian Hotel, Tony added: "We were desperately concerned about her mental and physical welfare. She was acting very nervously and biting her acrylic nails down to the base.
    "She was deeply upset and appeared distraught, with tears in her eyes. I've never seen her so bad.
    "While all this was going on she could only say: ‘I don't feel good' .
    "All sorts of people went in there to see her, and somehow that night she managed to get on stage. But she was not herself, her eyes were still huge and she was out of it.
    "The next day me and the other guard talked about her overdose , he replied: ‘Yeah thank God-we made it.' We never spoke about it again. ''

Alcohol

Describing Britney's alcohol abuse, Tony continued: "Whenever she drinks, she turns into a party animal.
    "Once she made me take a Jack and Coke to her as she sat in her white Mercedes – and then she sped off with it. In the US, that's illegal.
    "In the end, whenever she'd ask us to fix her a drink, we'd trick her by filling the cups with coke and adding a dash of bourbon on top to make it seem stronger than it actually was.
    "All of a sudden, we weren't bodyguards anymore. We'd turned into babysitters!
    "We had to cut back on her booze because it was easier for us.
    "Once at the club, the Borat comedian Sacha Baron Cohen was there. His party was actually seated in the nearby booth, and wanted to meet Britney. But just snubbed him. She wasn't interested, all she cared about was dancing and partying with her friend.
    "It was so embarrassing because they were seated so close to us."

K Fed

Tony says K-Fed never visited Britney during his time alongside her.
    Tony said: "They would just have massive rows on the phone all the time.
    "She would scream at him, and it would deeply distress her.
    "I saw her through her mobile out of her car during one of their shouting matches.
    "I never saw mum and dad together with their kids."

News of the World

""She has mental problems, and they are not helped by her taking drugs and alcohol"

this about sums her up.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

This is the bodyguard's story from the Dail Mail.

Highlights for the TL, DR crowd:

*Britney uses meth and cocaine and has been caught several times doing those drugs by her bodyguards.
    *Britney drinks Jack and Coke but insists it be put in cups as she thinks people won't notice she's drinking that way.
    *Britney's schedule: wakes up at 1 pm in the afternoon, has Starbucks, goes tanning ("every day"), sometimes gets a manicure, eats junk food then goes out clubbing all night. Rinse and repeat.
    *Britney does not have a driver's license and hasn't for some time. The bodyguards took her to get her license and she only got three questions right out of 35 on the written test then stomped out and never got as far as the driving test.
    *Despite having no license and many bodyguards to drive her, Britney will take a car herself and put the kids in the backseat to drive around L.A. so she can get her picture taken.
    *When the kids are with her, she'll drive into oncoming traffic, run red lights, and do illegal U-turns, causing the babies to scream and cry.
    *She's been stopped by police and they make her get her out and have a friend or someone else with a license drive, but haven't given her a ticket.
    *Britney has, on at least one occasion, driven without a license and with open liquor in the car.
    *Before her House of Blues concert in Anaheim, her bodyguards had to track her down to a hotel room where she was locked up with Howie Day. They found her and Howie in their underwear in a filthy motel room with powder, straws, and a drug pipe laying around. They took her and trie to clean her up for that concert but she melted down instead and wasn't able to finish it. She then screamed out the window on the way home, "I'm a rock star!"
    *Britney will frequently leave her house without security - they speculated it was to meet her drug dealer.
    *Britney doesn't know how to change a diaper and doesn't know how to feed her kids. She's forgotten to get food for them and had to send out assistants to go fetch food.
    *One of her bodyguards briefed the other bodyguards not to let Britney swim alone with the kids because there was a fear she'd let them drown.
    *The bodyguards have had to take the babies away from her when she's been screaming at them for no reason.
    *Britney holds the kids when they're not crying. If they start to cry she'll hand them to bodyguards or other staff because she can't deal.
    *She has a huge house but takes the babies to the bodyguards' small security house on the property (which has a couch and a TV) because she tells security she "can't deal" with them.
    *She goes out of restaurants and "can't find her car" even though it's where she left it.
    *She makes her bodyguards take a picture of her every day and tell her how great she looks.
    *Britney's "House Rules":
    "Don't look at my butt when I'm not wearing underwear"
    She walks around naked frequently, and the other "house rule" she gave her bodyguards was:
    "When I'm naked, act coy and shy but don't enjoy it and be a pervert."
    *He said "her kids love her" but "then again, they loved me too" as he spent more time watching them than Britney did.
    *Britney's motto: "I'm Britney, bitch, I can do what I want."
    *The bodyguard gives her two months before she loses the kids.
    *The bodyguard thinks she has mental problems brought on by drug abuse but that her biggest problem is that she's "spoiled and been babied all her life." he gave the deposition in the hopes that she's finally forced to take responsibility for the kids, as he worries about their safety and thinks there's a major risk she will injure or kill the babies either purposefully or accidentally.
    Last edited by NoNoRehab; September 22nd, 2007 at 09:51 PM.

Two words: FUCKING SAD.

I'm sure the Queen of England never changed her kids' diapers either, hehe. I'm also pretty sure that in Louisiana, where Twitney is from, "go" cups are legal, as is drinking and driving in some instances. At least they were when I was there.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    You aren't fucking kidding. I can't even pick out one truly appalling thing, because, well, they are ALL appalling.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    It's really sad. I hope she doesn't die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet and sexy View Post
    It's really sad. I hope she doesn't die.
    I hope YOU don't die. Your thingy on the side says you live in L.A....crazy moocow is roaming the streets there. Don't get stuck next to her in rush hour.

If this is even close to true, it won't surprise me. It'd just be ironic if she is as crazy, or crazier, than we all joked she is. She needs help.

She's not crazy, she's a drug addict and

her biggest problem is that she's "spoiled and been babied all her life."
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

^^A lot of child stars emerge without a clue how to do basic, day-to-day things, much less have a normal emotional life.

If she uses meth no wonder she's that fucked up. That drug is one of the worst, if not the worst by now. She probably shaved off all her hair because she thought something was crawling in it, the meth addicts get crazy about that sort of thing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I hope YOU don't die. Your thingy on the side says you live in L.A....crazy moocow is roaming the streets there. Don't get stuck next to her in rush hour.
    Lol Boogs. I'll change lanes if it happens in rush hour.

Meth heads do tend to act like schizophrenics...

you know what? she doesnt seem like shes a nice person..child abusers are disgusting individuals

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information