Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Hilton punished Paris Hilton by confiscating her cell phone

Default Kathy Hilton punished Paris Hilton by confiscating her cell phone

Paris Hilton's parents used to confiscate her mobile phone as punishment when she misbehaved as a child.

The hotel heiress's mother Kathy has revealed she and husband Rick used their daughter's phone obsession to discipline her.

Kathy said: "When Paris disobeyed us, we would first confiscate her mobile phone - which was practically her life. Second time it would be disconnected, for a month or so.

"Mothers are mothers, annoying. Perhaps I was too strict with Paris. But she drove me crazy for two years. We lived in a hotel then. In the evenings she would lay a doll under her bedclothes and put on a wig to sneak out of the house. She was cheeky but never spoiled."

Kathy is still strict with Paris, even though she is now 26, and has revealed she still tells her off when she reads about bad things she has been up to.

Kathy added in an interview with Germany's Die Wielt newspaper: "I am very strict. I call my daughter up and say, 'That is enough now, stop, I don't want to hear any more. You better stay home.' Of course I worry. That is why I nag just like all mothers. I am anything but an easy mother."
    And her daughter IS easy.

Paris Hilton's phone punishment

Jeasus is that the best Kathy can do? my parents were waaaaaay more strict than that and i didnt get up to half the shit that Paris has.

Faaaarrrrrrk!!!! She calls that strict? My god.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Elite Member

Kathy is still strict with Paris, even though she is now 26, and has revealed she still tells her off when she reads about bad things she has been up to.

So she's been telling her off non-stop since the release of the sex tape... STFU Kathy!

too strict?! Haha is she kidding?

This just shows that brain cooties runs in the family.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Too strict? Like when Paris was 15, withdrew $15 grand from the front desk, and was LEFT ALONE at the hotel when her parents went out of town? Then when they get home, Paris drops her purse and a huge bag of coke falls out? Yeah, taking away a cell phone is just too damn strict.

PS That's a true story. Paris started out as a little club rat that got friends by always having drugs to share.

If Kathy was as strict as she claims, then maybe she should try explaining the 9094984590543905439 countless stupid and reckless things Paris has done/said throughout her life..

Holy Crap!! When I was that age, I was married, working 30+ hours a week and going to school full time for an MA degree. Oh, I was also pregnant with my first child.

Time to cut the apron strings.
    Coffee is my happy drug

strict haha

Gold Member

Oh wow. I think I was 13 when I lost my phone privileges and that was because my dad cut the line because I'd been on it for over an hour. Didn't get the bitch back either. I just can't imagine being in my 20's and still being at home cause let me tell you, if I did a fraction of the shit Paris pulls, I'd still be getting my ass beat!
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

She should have punished her by wrapping her legs together- there is NO better way to anger the Parisite. Paris having to keep her legs closed for even a week would just kill her a little inside.

hilarious!!

She's just trying to persuade (all) those greek heir's parents that Paris is a good girl really, despite the fact that she's an ex-con. I have no doubt that the Hiltons are feeling the cold shoulder in BH due to their daughter's antics..... Not being able to borrow a private jet has just gotta smart!!!
    Free Charmed.

O snap! She had her cell phone taken away, y'all! It's such a tragedy!

I'll punish this bitch by stepping on her granny feet and giving her a right hook to the face. How's that? Mommy can't top that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information