Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse gets 300 pocket money a week

Default Amy Winehouse gets 300 pocket money a week

Amy Winehouse's mother is controlling her spending by restricting her to a 300 a week budget.

Janis Winehouse, 52, is so worried about her daughter she controls the rest of her income and only gives her the pocket money to prevent her spending more on drugs.

Scroll down for more...

Still troubled: Amy looked well as she turned out to support pal Kelly Osbourne but her infected-looking finger told a different story

Janis Winehouse, Amy's mum, keeps her daughter on a budget of 300 a week

In an interview with First magazine, she has also revealed she no longer recognises her own daughter.
    Amy's throbbing finger looks painful

She said she sends her daughter text messages saying: "Where are you, what planet are you on? Call me."

But the pharmacist, from Barnet, north London, said: "Amy is playing Russian roulette with her health and musical gift.
    "She's lost herself. We're not talking about my Amy. It's not someone I recognise. She has become her own stage creation."
    She said: "I knew she was smoking marijuana but not that she was doing class A drugs until she collapsed. She won't stop until she sees the point of stopping... when I saw her afterwards, I did not tell her to clean up, there was no point.
    "I know all about class A drugs. I understand the process where the brain shuts out everything except the drugs. Talking to her about it won't make any difference."

On Monday night the troubled singer arrived to see pal Kelly perform in a West End show dressed in a smart classic trenchcoat but there were still signs that all is not well.

Amy, who had turned out to support friend Kelly Osbourne as she made her West End debut in Chicago, cut a cool figure with her beehive and red lipstick, but on closer inspection, her middle finger appeared to be painfully swollen..
    Amy and husband Blake Fielder-Civil are said to be keen to start a family - despite failing to commit to rehab for their drug problem

Read more...

The affected finger looked twice the size of her others, and its bright red colour indicated that it could be infected, raising fears over drug-addict Amy's health.
    Despite the worrisome state of her finger, Amy looked relaxed, and she and husband Blake Fielder-Civil enjoyed a drink at the theatre's bar before the performance. The couple have recently returned from a holiday in the Caribbean island of St Lucia, and it has been reported that they are trying to have a baby.

Amy Winehouse gets 300 pocket money a week | the Daily Mail

300 doesn't go very far. That finger ouch..my god!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She said: "I knew she was smoking marijuana but not that she was doing class A drugs until she collapsed. She won't stop until she sees the point of stopping... when I saw her afterwards, I did not tell her to clean up, there was no point.
    Ok this makes her look like an enabler... No matter how much I didn't think it would have done anything, I would be yelling at my kid everyday to clean up their act and to get help.

And I see her mother's point here but Amy is an adult. How did her mother gain control of her assets anyways? If I were 23 and made that money, there's no way anyone would have access to it except myself. These parents really need to stop talking to the press and do something proactive to get their daughter the help she needs. Restricting her will only cause her to rebel even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

ick

300 pocket money? That's about what I have to live on!

That is a really bad infection! She could lose her nail. Those infections can be serious if not looked after.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^^Hahahahahahahaaa

So what's the infected finger supposed to mean??

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    That is a really bad infection! She could lose her nail. Those infections can be serious if not looked after.
    Loosing a nail is about the least of her worries, she could loose her life at any given moment, the way she ingests drugs and booze 24/7.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

...limiting her to 300 a week is gonna do fuck all for her. She's famous - she doesn't pay for anything. She gets into places free, drinks (and probably drugs) are bought for her, her mates are loaded famous people. People can afford to maintain drug habits on 300 benefit per month (just about). Way to go, Amy's mum....

Oh, may I ask people more informed about these things than me....is that some form of crack burn?
    ..Got 25 channels of white noise evil buzzing in my head..

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Ok this makes her look like an enabler... No matter how much I didn't think it would have done anything, I would be yelling at my kid everyday to clean up their act and to get help.

And I see her mother's point here but Amy is an adult. How did her mother gain control of her assets anyways? If I were 23 and made that money, there's no way anyone would have access to it except myself. These parents really need to stop talking to the press and do something proactive to get their daughter the help she needs. Restricting her will only cause her to rebel even more.
    if someone doesnt control her money, she will waste it all in drugs, and she wont have a penny. the mother is only looking out for her.

oh NOES Amy Winehouz can haz a hangnail.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Those fingernail infections are painful bitches, and hers looks pretty damn bad

If she wants drugs bad enough, she won't need money to get them. People sell their bodies for them every day...

but she looks BETTER. Look at her face - she doesn't look like she's sucking in her cheeks - she looks a little more healthy in the face. F-the finger - you have 9 more of those - only 1 life!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information