Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foxy Brown sentenced to a year in jail

Default Foxy Brown sentenced to a year in jail

Rapper Foxy Brown has been sentenced to one year in jail after she was found guilty of violating her probation, TMZ.com reports.

In August, Brown (real name: Inga Marchand), 27, was remanded to state custody and ordered to jail for violating her probation after two brushes with the law. And now Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson has sentenced the rapper to a full year in jail, ignoring her pleas for mercy in lieu of her past legal trouble.

Brown also recently announced that she was three months pregnant, the New York Post reported. Should she serve her entire jail term, Brown would give birth while incarcerated.

http://www.people.com/people/article...055404,00.html

Bronze Member

It's about time for this chick, she finally got what she wanted just like her idol lil kim.

hahahaha

Damn wannabe, good for her. These stupid rappers think they can do whatever they want & get away with it.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

now i'll bet she becomes UNpregnant
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    hahahaha

Damn wannabe, good for her. These stupid rappers think they can do whatever they want & get away with it.
    Rappers are no different than the actors, singers, politicians, and anyone else with money and fame. America tends to treat celebrities/public figures like gods, and so they start thinking they are. So, I love it when one of them finally gets a dose of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Rappers are no different than the actors, singers, politicians, and anyone else with money and fame. America tends to treat celebrities/public figures like gods, and so they start thinking they are. So, I love it when one of them finally gets a dose of reality.
    King!! Where the hell have you been ???You nver called,you didn't write! Naughty!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hey kingcap!

Waddup, bitch!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Doesn't really seem fair when these other stupid bitches (I.E. Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Hohan) all get off easy...

But I doubt Foxy'll do her full time...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Where is Rev. Al???

Its sad that as an irwin lovin crock huntin punk ass white boy ....(haha)....I want to watch this bitch melt....two days without the label protecting her, she is cactus

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    King!! Where the hell have you been ???You nver called,you didn't write! Naughty!!!

Yeah, I was very naughty. But, hey, it's good to have a little mystery, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Hey kingcap!

Waddup, bitch!
    Wassup? Let's get the party started again.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    Doesn't really seem fair when these other stupid bitches (I.E. Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Hohan) all get off easy...

But I doubt Foxy'll do her full time...

No, I read somewhere that even on her best behavior, her earliest release is 8 months.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No, I read somewhere that even on her best behavior, her earliest release is 8 months.
    Wow. Parisite and her ilk get away with virtually nothing and this one is facing 8 months minimum?

This really is fishy. *sticks out and dangles race card*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Default agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I know what you mean, the thing about rappers is they are more cocky about the things they do while most (other celebs)pretend they didn't do anything wrong. It just funny that someone so 'hardcore' is going to jail for something as stupid as a temper tantrum.lol
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    I know what you mean, the thing about rappers is they are more cocky about the things they do while most (other celebs)pretend they didn't do anything wrong. It just funny that someone so 'hardcore' is going to jail for something as stupid as a temper tantrum.lol
    Exactly. If you're going to act like you're so hard and street, then go to jail for something that fits that image, at least. And you're right, rappers do tend to be more cocky. I guess it's about trying to keep their street cred. Which is stupid, because when you get locked up, the rap fans aren't going to wait around for you to get out. They'll just move on to the next act coming up. Because the reality of it is, when you're rich and famous, you shouldn't be doing the same stupid stuff that poor people in the hood are doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information