Thread: Sir Paul McCartney hooks up with Elle Macpherson?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Sir Paul McCartney hooks up with Elle Macpherson?

McCartney and Elle 'come together'

Thursday Sep 6 15:00 AEST

Sir Paul McCartney has really got a hold on Elle Macpherson, it appears.
    The 65-year-old was photographed with his arm around the 43-year-old former model at the GQ magazine awards earlier this week.

He wasn't wasting any time either at the event at the Royal Opera House in London, under the eyes of celebrities including Elton John, Madonna and Naomi Campbell.

After stepping off the red carpet with his fashion designer daughter Stella, he was also snapped planting a kiss on the cheek of pop-singer and former Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia.
    The Australian former models are two links in a chain of women to hang off the "greatest living song writer's" arm in the last few months.
    Last month, he attended a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers gig in New York with Renee Zellweger, and days later they shared a candlelit dinner at the American Hotel in Sag Harbor in New York state.
    A few weeks before that he had slow-danced with Billy Joel's ex-wife Christie Brinkley, another former model.
    So the former Beatle appears to be free as a bird, as he approaches the final steps in reaching a $171.7 million divorce settlement to former model Heather Mills, who is the mother of the youngest of his four children, three-year-old Beatrice.

After receiving the honour of 2006 Man of the Year award at the GQ awards, which he had been unable to pick up last year, he thanked his children for their support through a "difficult" year.
    "If it wasn't for them I wouldn’t have got through," he said.

For heaven's sake, the man is being friendly. Why is everything a 'hook up'?

And I can't believe that stupid greedy lying hag is walking away with 171 million. Surely that's a misprint? If not ...

Have all the fun you want, Sir Paul...just don't get married again for a long while...

Good for him. He deserves it. And if, you DO decide to get married again, for christs sake, GET A PRENUP!

Somewhere Heather Mills is screaming.

Remember a couple of weeks back when she was trying to plant the story that he desperately wants her back?? LOL.

I bet Paul is glad that he finally gets to flirt with a real model.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

For chrissake, the man was married for how long to Linda? And then there was crazy peg-leg broad....before finally extricating himself from that nightmare! You'd think he'd want a relationship with a woman more on his level. Like Gwynneth Paltrow's mom Blythe Danner. I heard a tiny blurb ages ago about the daughters wanting to fix these two up. Now there's someone he might actually have something in common with relationship-wise, not to mention she's pretty attractive for her age. Dare I say, possibly even more attractive for her age than Paul himself? If you take "money" out of the equation. His money and fame would probably be the last thing that lady would be interested in anyway, which is another big plus. (But I could see Gwynneth postively salivating over taking every advantage to blather on about how "happy" she was for her mom and Paul)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe he doesn't want a relationship and is just enjoying female company. I would imagine the Ho-ther incident would be enough to scare him away from committing to anyone for a while.

True enough. But still, even more reason to date someone like Gwyn's mom. These younger chicks who are still hungry and climbing the ladder are more likely to wanna manipulate him into a relationship for the advantages it would bring them. Maybe he's still horny enough that he's willing to accept that possibility, but given his age and the fact that he had such a long-lasting relationship in life before, I wouldn't think he'd be so shallow as to not consider or be attracted to someone closer to his own age.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information