Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 42 year old Stacey Dash begins comeback on the cover of King Magazine

She looks fabulous, but I think they may have increased the size of her rear end. I don't remember it being that big.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

*paging yoyanna*

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Wow, she's the youngest looking 42 yo I've ever seen.

Isn't she married to Damon Dash, the Rockefella guy?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hot mama!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post

I think she is his cousin. At least that's what IMDB says.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

^^Yes, they are first cousins...

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post

Stacey Dash is the cousin of Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.[2]
    Stacey was a close friend of Damon's late fiancée, Aaliyah. Her brother is Darien Dash, the CEO of DME Interactive Holdings, the first publicly traded African-American-owned internet company.
    In July 1999, Stacey married Brian Lovell. They have one child together: Lola (born 2003). Stacey also has a son, Austin (born 1991). She divorced Brian Lovell in 2006. [3]
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh ok, thanks! I thought I heard Damon Dash is married, and I assumed it was her.

Silver Member

While that magazine picture has definately been retouched, this woman looks at least 15 years younger than her age. She did a Playboy(?) photo shoot a few year back and looked fabulous - her face and figure looked like they belongs to a twenty years old!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    ^^Yes, they are first cousins...

Stacey Dash is the cousin of Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.[2]
    Stacey was a close friend of Damon's late fiancée, Aaliyah. Her brother is Darien Dash, the CEO of DME Interactive Holdings, the first publicly traded African-American-owned internet company.
    In July 1999, Stacey married Brian Lovell. They have one child together: Lola (born 2003). Stacey also has a son, Austin (born 1991). She divorced Brian Lovell in 2006. [3]
    Christopher Williams is her son's father, and he used to beat her up like he did Halle Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Christopher Williams is her son's father, and he used to beat her up like he did Halle Berry.
    Christopher Williams was the boyfriend of Oscar winning actress Halle Berry. Actor Wesley Snipes was exposed by Williams as the abusive ex-lover of Halle Berry, who struck the actress so hard, she lost most of the hearing in her right ear. Williams made the startling accusation against the star after getting upset with the number of people who assumed it was him who damaged the screen beauty's hearing. He told Eurweb, the entertainment news website, "The stuff they wrote about me and Halle was totally false. It's been said I busted her eardrum, and I'm tired of it. I never said it before but I'm so tired of people thinking I'm the guy who did it. Wesley busted her eardrum, not me." Williams also said that the twice married star (Berry) may have personality problems which have contributed to her broken marriages and relationships. He stated, "I have men come up to me like, 'How could you just leave Halle Berry?' I'm like, how could you just leave the last relationship you was in?" And further, "They would probably crucify Jesus again just to get with her. It's funny because the stars that get all of the good write-ups, you go and meet them and they are total assholes." She is just a woman, but because her name is in lights, people are damned near ready to bare their souls. While Williams protests that many people believe he is responsible for permanently damaging Halle Berry's eardrum, Halle Berry is on record denying that Wesley Snipes ever hit her. Stacey Dash is similarly tight-lipped about her dealings with Williams.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

That site A-list or whatever it's called also says it was Wesley Snipes who busted her ear drum, not Williams. But who knows.

^^I wouldn't be surprised if it was Chris. I used to work at a high-rise complex where he used to live and his wife Natalie had to call the cops on him because she claimed that he was trying to choke her and she got a restraining order, and then withdrew it. So anything's possible. But I still think it was Wesley that messed up Halle's hearing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She never had an ass like that before, and she posed for Playboy just 2 years ago. That's some major Photoshopping.

Well for someone who's practically naked she doesn't look like a cheap whore..unlike the majority of these women who do these spreads she is actually a unique looking, and naturally a very beautiful woman..so there's the difference.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information