• 2 Post By MsDark
  • 7 Post By Mivvi21
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 2 Post By Novice
  • 8 Post By KrisNine

Thread: James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Welcome Sixth Child

Default James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Welcome Sixth Child

James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Secretly Welcome Sixth Child

James Van Der Beek and wife Kimberly are new parents once again!
    The 44-year-old actor revealed the happy news to fans in a cute Instagram post, showing off his newborn son, Jeremiah.
    “Humbled and overjoyed to announce the safe, happy arrival of Jeremiah Van Der Beek ❤️,” James captioned in the video and picture slideshow.
    He added that after he and Kimberly had experienced “late-term #pregnancyloss twice in a row (both at 17+ weeks), we kept this one quiet. Truthfully, I was terrified when I found out.”

“But we found a doctor here in Texas who diagnosed the last two as having been caused by an: ‘incompetent cervix’ (I asked him what kind of misogynistic old dude invented that term and he laughed – which made me like him even more. Now it’s called a #WeakenedCervix),” James continued. “A simple surgical cerclage was done, removed at full-term, @vanderkimberly gave birth naturally on the ranch… and here we are. The medical books say to only look at a cerclage as an option after three late-term losses. Our doctor recommends considering it after one. Spread the word.”
    “Each child brings their own energy, their own manifestation of consciousness, their own lessons. The ones we lost each gifted us with different pieces of the puzzle… leaving us that much more grateful for the ongoing master class we get to enjoy with this sweet, wise little one.”
    James and Kimberly are also parents to Olivia, 11, Joshua, 9, Annabel, 7, Emilia, 5, and Gwendolyn, 3.
    The family moved to Texas during the pandemic.

https://www.justjared.com/
    Last edited by dowcat; November 23rd, 2021 at 04:21 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That's just not right. Not too long ago she said that she's exhausted and that her body would need time to heal and rest. She had 5 pregancy losses, the last one in June 2020 nearly killed her, she lost so much blood that she needed several blood transfusions. I'm pretty sure this guy pressured her into another pregnancy.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    That's just not right. Not too long ago she said that she's exhausted and that her body would need time to heal and rest. She had 5 pregancy losses, the last one in June 2020 nearly killed her, she lost so much blood that she needed several blood transfusions. I'm pretty sure this guy pressured her into another pregnancy.
    Not necessarily. There's someone in my family who lost her firstborn to the same issue and got pregnant pretty quickly afterwards and has been getting pregnant again and getting the cerclage put in roughly every two or three years since. For some women the only way they feel they can deal with the loss is to keep having more and more babies.
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think they (meaning he) wanted another boy.
    Lofty Bike and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No wonder she has a "weak cervix" since she has been used as a broodmare for years now. They have enough children and need to find a new hobby.

^ No joke. Six babies and five losses in what, about 12 years? That's a LOT to put one body through.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They sew horses shut too to prevent slipping….. so “broodmare” is right.
    Lofty Bike and Mivvi21 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I would think, given her history, that she wouldn’t give “birth naturally on the ranch”.

This is guy is a tool.
    Daphodil, mostroop, Novice and 5 others like this.

Thread Information