• 2 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 2 Post By KrisNine
  • 2 Post By czb

Thread: RHOBH Reportedly Robbed at Gunpoint During Home Invasion

Default RHOBH Reportedly Robbed at Gunpoint During Home Invasion

Dorit Kemsley reportedly robbed at gunpoint during terrifying home invasion

By Francesca Bacardi

October 28, 2021 | 11:10am

Dorit Kemsley was reportedly held at gunpoint during a home invasion on Wednesday night — just one day after she returned from a trip to London.
    The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star was at her Encino, Calif., home with her two children, Phoenix and Jagger, at the time of the break-in, Page Six has confirmed.
    A spokesman for the LAPD told Page Six that the home invasion robbery took place at Kemsley’s home at 10:50 p.m. PT Oct. 27 and involved three male suspects. An unknown amount of property was taken.
    The spokesman added that no arrests have been made and would not confirm reports that she was held at gunpoint.
    The Daily Mail, which first reported the news, claimed the men broke in by smashing through the children’s classroom door.

Two of the suspects allegedly walked into her bedroom while she was sleeping, and she woke up to them standing at the foot of her bed.

“Don’t hurt my babies. Don’t kill me,” she allegedly begged the intruders. “I’m a mother.”
    To which one of the men allegedly responded, “Kill her.”

The intruders allegedly ransacked the house for 20 minutes before making off with all of her jewelry and handbags. After the intruders left, Kemsley, 45, contacted police and her husband, Paul “PK” Kemsley, who remained in London.
    She remains at home and was visited by Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna and Teddi Mellencamp the morning after the incident, which has reportedly left her “traumatized.” Bravo is currently filming the new season of “RHOBH.”
    A rep for Kemsley didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

How can you be a real housewife of Beverly Hills and live in Encino? Do any of them actually live there?
    czb, crayzeehappee and Novice like this.

Well that is terrifying. I'm curious to know how often this happens in that part of the world (meaning California, I don't really know anything geography wise about California other than it snows in Tahoe and it doesn't in LA). It seems like there's an exceptionally large gap between the really wealthy and the really poor, which to me just seems like a breeding ground for breaking and entries like this on a regular basis.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    How can you be a real housewife of Beverly Hills and live in Encino? Do any of them actually live there?
    i am stunned that she lives in encino. not that there is anything wrong with encino. but dorit is so extra. the ACCENT!
    dksnj and KrisNine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Well that is terrifying. I'm curious to know how often this happens in that part of the world (meaning California, I don't really know anything geography wise about California other than it snows in Tahoe and it doesn't in LA). It seems like there's an exceptionally large gap between the really wealthy and the really poor, which to me just seems like a breeding ground for breaking and entries like this on a regular basis.
    LA is huge. It's sprawling. Put it this way, it's almost 40 miles from Malibu to Hollywood. People think it's all so close together. Driving in LA is madness.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i am stunned that she lives in encino. not that there is anything wrong with encino. but dorit is so extra. the ACCENT!
    Right? I love the valley, but I lived there for a bit. I think it's fun and funky, but there's no mistaking Encino for BH. Although, there is the one part that might sort of border it along Mulholland.
    czb and Beeyotch like this.

I googled & she lives in the sw quarter divided by the 405/101 - it’s not even near Sherman oaks that has a BH zip code…. (Like where Paris Hilton & Charlie Sheen & a load of others live).

Reminds me of the time I got lost in Chatsworth…..
    KrisNine likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

czb

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    LA is huge. It's sprawling. Put it this way, it's almost 40 miles from Malibu to Hollywood. People think it's all so close together. Driving in LA is madness.
    yeah, driving in LA is crazy. i'm not as in tune with the different communities there as you are, but non-californians are completely stunned when i tell them about the diff in the BH flats (the peasant area), compared with sherman oaks or the fabulously wealthy holmby hills).
    KrisNine likes this.

yeah, driving in LA is crazy. i'm not as in tune with the different communities there as you are, but non-californians are completely stunned when i tell them about the diff in the BH flats (the peasant area), compared with sherman oaks or the fabulously wealthy holmby hills).
    Oh! Before we had kids we lived in the peasant area of BH! We loved it, actually, but then we wanted to buy and had to move to Valencia to be able to afford anything, lol.
    czb and Novice like this.

Dorit moves every year.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My friends used to live near the high school. There used to be an oil derrick right on campus. There used to be some nasty apartments around there. Not so much anymore. The buildings are still there, but they aren't cheap.

I lived in the less desirable part of Sherman Oaks. I didn't live "south of Ventura" in the hills. I lived in the flats.
    czb and lindsaywhit like this.

czb

years ago, i lived part time in santa monica. i liked it but parts of it felt sleazy. i used to love working out at the venice gold's gym (the mecca!).
    lindsaywhit and KrisNine like this.

Thread Information