• 5 Post By czb
  • 2 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By InigoMontoya
  • 2 Post By GRuser1

Thread: New Couple Rumor - Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd

fgg

Default New Couple Rumor - Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd

Angelina and Abel: From Summer to Fall

Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd were first seen together this past summer, photographed leaving Giorgio Baldi after dinner, but separately. As I wrote at the time, the food at Giorgio Baldi is good, but you don’t go there if you’re trying to keep it low-key. This a paparazzi hotspot.

After that initial dinner, Angie and Abel were linked once again when she and daughters Zahara and Shiloh were seen at Mustafa the Poet’s private show. Abel was there too. And now this past weekend the two returned for dinner at Giorgio Baldi; they arrived separately and dined in a private area before leaving together, in the same car. According to the Daily Mail, which acquired the photos exclusively, they headed back to his place. I don’t see that information from the photo agency though, so I’m not sure how legit that detail is. And it matters. It’s one thing to have dinner and leave together, it’s another to have dinner, leave together, and end up at his place. And it’s not like the Daily Mail is good for accuracy. Not sure if that’s what really happened or if it’s something they conveniently slid into the story without verification.

Without that detail though, there’s still a lot of intrigue here. There have already been reports downplaying whatever’s going on between Angelina and Abel – by the way… “Abelina”? Is that what we’re going with? Apparently they have business interests in common. Sure. Everyone in Hollywood has business with everyone else. I’m not sure all these outings and coincidences add to just business, like only business. If you’re Abel, and he’s already sung about her beauty, clearly she’s one of his beauty ideals, would you keep it only business?

Not that business can’t be a part of it. Abel’s been working all summer on his new HBO series, The Idol, that’s supposed to go into production soon. The Weeknd’s new album is also said to be complete and last month he told The Hollywood Reporter that they were figuring out when to release it. I’m wondering if he might have a song on the Eternals soundtrack – and even if he doesn’t, imagine if Angelina shows up in one of his new music videos? Or is it possible she has a role in The Idol? It’s apparently about a female pop singer getting involved with a night club owner who’s also a cult leader. There’s a lot of potential for Angelina in that kind of narrative, and she’s one of the few big name actors who’s yet to get into the television streaming space – it’s only a matter of time.

Also attached - Abel at the Music in Action Awards last week.

https://www.laineygossip.com/angelin...same-car/69466

Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd fuel dating rumors with another dinner in LA

Ask us if they hang out every day, we’d say “often.”

Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd were once again spotted spending time together, sparking even more speculation that the pair are an item.

The “Maleficent” star, 46, arrived separately from the “Blinding Lights” singer, 31, at Italian restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday night. However, after a couple of hours inside, they were photographed leaving together.

Dressed in a chic black trench coat, black stockings, an Yves Saint Laurent purse, heels and a face mask, Jolie was seen walking behind The Weeknd, who was also decked out in all black, in photos obtained by Daily Mail.

They were not seen holding hands or packing on any PDA outside the eatery.

Giorgio Baldi appears to be a favorite dining place for the Hollywood duo, as it was also the setting for their first-ever sighting together in June.

At the time, Jolie and The Weeknd’s outing shocked many since the pair had not been known to hang out together before.

However, a source implied to Page Six at the time that the entertainers were simply meeting up for business and not pleasure.

“They’re clearly not trying to hide [the dinner date],” the insider told us. “He’s definitely focused on getting to the movie business. He has the new HBO series he’s starring in.”

The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, is set to co-write and star in the new HBO series “The Idol,” which he co-created with Reza Fahim and “Euphoria” creator Sam Levinson.

It is unclear if the “Earned It” singer is courting Jolie to try to cast her in his show.

Shortly after their first dinner date, The Weeknd and Jolie were spotted at the same concert.

Reps for both did not immediately return Page Six’s requests for comment.

The Weeknd previously dated Bella Hadid in 2015, breaking up in 2016 and reuniting in 2017 after he had a 10-month fling with Selena Gomez. They split for good in 2019.

Meanwhile, Jolie separated from Brad Pitt in 2016, and they share six kids: Maddox, 20, Pax, 17, Zahara, 16, Shiloh, 15, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 13.

Prior to her meetups with The Weeknd, it was reported that the “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” star was reconnecting with ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller. She was photographed leaving her British ex’s apartment building in Dumbo in June.

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/27/angel...ith-la-dinner/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Merry Early Christmas, Weeknd.
    Kittylady, czb, holly and 5 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

These kids are all old enough.

Can crazy, blood-vial, knife-play, fucking-in-the-back-of-a-limo, bisexual AJ come back and slay the fuck out of that annoying ass St. Angelina?

I mean, if she could start letting Brad have these kids on the weekends no telling what she could get up to.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That was... unexpected.
    BITTER likes this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    These kids are all old enough.

Can crazy, blood-vial, knife-play, fucking-in-the-back-of-a-limo, bisexual AJ come back and slay the fuck out of that annoying ass St. Angelina?

I mean, if she could start letting Brad have these kids on the weekends no telling what she could get up to.
    You forgot "brother fucking"

I read about this a while ago but everyone seemed to be dismissing it or making jokes that the weeknd was her newest adopted kid lol but I guess it was true after all.
    he better run.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

poor guy. I like him. He's cute and talented. I hope he runs.

czb

i like him, too. may his memory be a blessing.

I do not see these two together at all.
    BITTER and ivey.girl like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I had no idea this The Weeknd existed prior to this thread.
    Looked at wikipedia and...

Noted for his distinctive singing voice with a soaring falsetto and its singular tremolo
    Ugh, no thanks, that sounds terrible.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Here ya go...can't say I'm familiar with his entire catalogue but this one's quite catchy and was played a lot everywhere.

Daphodil likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

i like his music very much and have been listening to him for years. he's pretty talented despite his choice in womens....

She will suck the life out of him...
    crayzeehappee and Kittylady like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I think anyone she dates won’t last long/ will regret the association. I used to be so in her corner.
    but the more stories that are published, whether about the not yet divorce details (too lengthy to recap) and the fact that he isn’t putting all of this in the public eye as much as she?

What does she hope to gain? And I have been through a divorce, so am no critiquing, just curious.

Of course, we aren’t friends, so I can’t ask her directly.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Here ya go...can't say I'm familiar with his entire catalogue but this one's quite catchy and was played a lot everywhere.

Thanks! It is quite catchy, also very retro-ish. The wiki description made it seem a lot worse.
    Trixie and ivey.girl like this.

Thread Information