Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Elvira Comes Out, Reveals 19 Year Relationship

Silver Member

Default Elvira Comes Out, Reveals 19 Year Relationship

https://www.justjared.com/2021/09/21...-relationship/

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark is coming out.
    The Hollywood superstar, born Cassandra Peterson, opened up about her sexuality in a new memoir called Yours Cruelly, Elvira, via The Advocate.
    In the memoir, she revealed that she’s been in a 19 year relationship with another woman, Teresa “T” Wierson.
    They met the Hollywood Gold’s Gym when Cassandra saw who she confused to be a “bad boy.”
    “Often, when I was doing my preworkout warm-up on the treadmill, I couldn’t help noticing one particular trainer — tan, tattooed, and muscular — stalking across the gym floor, knit cap pulled so low over his long brown hair that it nearly covered his eyes. Dark and brooding, he gave off such intense energy that when he crossed the enormous gym floor, the waters parted and people stopped in their tracks to stare,” she wrote.
    Later in the ladies room, she realized her “bad boy” was a “bad girl.”
    They soon became friends, and then became romantic following the end of Cassandra’s 25-year marriage to Mark Pierson, as well as Teresa ending a relationship.
    “There on the doorstep stood my trainer, T, holding a trash bag full of her belongings, looking sad and bedraggled. She’d split from her longtime partner, spent some time in rehab, and now had no place to go.”
    They began to live together, and eventually kissed one night.
    “I think I was even more surprised. What the hell was I doing? I’d never been interested in women as anything other than friends. I felt so confused. This just wasn’t me! I was stunned that I’d been friends with her for so many years and never noticed our chemistry. I soon discovered that we connected sexually in a way I’d never experienced,” she explained.
    T has since become Elvira‘s assistant, and they kept the relationship private to preserve the brand.
    “Would my fans hate me for not being what they expected me to be? I’m very aware that there will be some who will be disappointed and maybe even angry, but I have to live with myself, and at this point in my life, I’ve got to be truthful about who I am…for the first time in my life, I’m with someone who makes me feel safe, blessed, and truly loved,” she wrote.

Elite Member

How old is she? Married for 25 years and in a 19 year relationship? I guess she's been around forever, but I have her frozen around 50ish.

Siri tells me Elvira is 70.
    tulip and sjankis630 like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    How old is she? Married for 25 years and in a 19 year relationship? I guess she's been around forever, but I have her frozen around 50ish.
    So old that back in the day she posed in a naked ad for "p*nis enhancers" with Ron Jeremy and Jeremy was actually slim. THAT old. She's a natural redhead by the way!

Damn then she's closer to 70.

Very steamy description of the trainer, off to look for a pic…
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Very steamy description of the trainer, off to look for a pic…
    I cannot find one. I bet there will be many soon, since coming out.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I was for some reason obsessed with Elvira as a kid, I don't remember her being in a show or anything but I obviously knew her and I was so enamored by her that I was her for Halloween one year.

This was in the 90's and I was like 7, looking back, seems kind of dicey for my mother to have allowed it.
    tulip and lindsaywhit like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I saw an article with a pic of her partner, and she is beautiful, as is Elvira at 70; though in an interview with Tamron Hall, she has the teeth of a young Ross Gellar when he had them bleached and then wore leather pants and was so nervous on the date they stuck to his legs and he tried baby powder, but that didn’t work, and somehow the light went off and all you could see in the frame of that scene? His blindingly white teeth.

Elvira’s partner, 19 years later, from the photos, is just beautiful.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I saw an article with a pic of her partner, and she is beautiful, as is Elvira at 70; though in an interview with Tamron Hall, she has the teeth of a young Ross Gellar when he had them bleached and then wore leather pants and was so nervous on the date they stuck to his legs and he tried baby powder, but that didn’t work, and somehow the light went off and all you could see in the frame of that scene? His blindingly white teeth.

Elvira’s partner, 19 years later, from the photos, is just beautiful.
    That episode was hilarious. Didn't his date have a blacklight for some reason?
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Silver Member

Here's a pic

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I was for some reason obsessed with Elvira as a kid, I don't remember her being in a show or anything but I obviously knew her and I was so enamored by her that I was her for Halloween one year.

This was in the 90's and I was like 7, looking back, seems kind of dicey for my mother to have allowed it.
    It was a bit, right? Cracks me up because my parents were pretty strict in a lot of ways, but then... some of the stuff they allowed was mind boggling. Like dating a 21 year old when I was 16... huh? To be fair, I started college a couple months before I was 17, so maybe they wanted to, um,... Idk - see how I handled it?
    Novice likes this.

They both look great, and Peterson, quite frankly, looks amazing. Let's face it, red-headed peoples' skin kind of seems to age faster than others. I'm guessing she stayed out of the sun (like a good vampiress).

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    Here's a pic

Both of them are gorgeous.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

i think this might be a more recent picture?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/23/elvira...eyre-relieved/
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information