• 13 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 16 Post By NickiDrea
  • 3 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 7 Post By Kittylady
  • 12 Post By MsDark
  • 8 Post By BITTER

Thread: Anti-Vaxx Nicki Minaj’s ‘swollen testicles’

Default Anti-Vaxx Nicki Minaj’s ‘swollen testicles’

Nicki Minaj’s ‘swollen testicles’ COVID-19 vaxx claim false, says Trinidad authorities

Trinidad authorities had to pound the alarm on Nicki Minaj this week.
    The 38-year-old rapper’s claim that a friend of her cousin became impotent after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine has been formally debunked by Trinidad and Tobago Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh.

My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent,” the “Yikes” singer tweeted Monday shortly after revealing that she wouldn’t be attending the Met Gala due to its vaccine requirement. “His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied.”
    Authorities of the Caribbean nation immediately launched into an investigation of the wild story but were unable to find anyone who had had such a testicular reaction to the vax.
    “One of the reasons why we could not respond yesterday in real-time to Miss Minaj is that we had to check and make sure that what she was claiming was either true or false. Unfortunately, we wasted so much time yesterday running down this false claim,” Deyalsingh said, according to CNN.
    Dr. Anthony Fauci had similar words for the singer in a CNN interview Tuesday.
    “I’m not blaming her for anything — but she should be thinking twice about propagating information that really has no basis as except a one-off anecdote,” he told host Jake Tapper. “That’s not what science is all about.” he told host Jake Tapper.
    Twitter also slapped the singer on the wrist for pushing misinformation to her 22 million followers and reportedly put her in “Twitter jail.”
    “They didn’t like what I was saying over there on that block I guess,” Minaj alleged in an Instagram story. “Asking questions is OK. I like being fkng dumb then boom. Can’t tweet.”

https://nypost.com/2021/09/16/nicki-...d-authorities/
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

What drove me especially crazy about this story is how she doubled down and got into an insult fest with any celeb who criticized her. I don't know a note of her music, but she sounds aggressively dumb.

This is her attempting to distract us from her getting served with the lawsuit about harassing her murdering rapist husband’s rape victim. It’s not working.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Moron.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So a fuckton of surgery and implants is fine but vaccines aren't? Yeah, whatever.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

On a nurse humor page:

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Not only is she an asshole, but she is one of the most unpleasant, nastiest entertainers out there. And she can't even sing. Like J-Lo, a legend in her own mind. I despise her.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Thread Information