Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Lena Dunham and boyfriend Luis Felber make red carpet debut

fgg

Default Lena Dunham and boyfriend Luis Felber make red carpet debut

They didn’t hold back.

Lena Dunham and her boyfriend, Luis Felber, made their red carpet debut as a couple Sunday.

The “Girls” creator, 35, and Felber, who professionally goes by the name Attawalpa, looked cozy as they posed for photos at the Sundance Film Festival’s “Zola” screening in London.

At one point, the musician, also 35, was seen giving Dunham a sweet kiss on the forehead. And in another photo, Dunham stared lovingly at her beau with a big grin plastered across her face.

The actress wore a long, black silk frock with a satin purple purse for the occasion, while Felber donned a black suit and added his own pop of color with a rainbow-striped shirt.

The pair first confirmed their relationship in June when Dunham posted a birthday tribute for the rocker to her Instagram.

“I am the luckiest,” she wrote at the time, adding, “The warmth of your love is like the warmth of the sun and this will be our year, took a long time to come.”

Page Six was the first to identify the Peruvian English musician as her new boyfriend and that they were living together in London.

Dunham had previously confirmed to the New York Times that she was seeing someone without revealing his identity.

“It’s been a few months … I feel really lucky,” she coyly told the Times in April.

The TV writer previously dated music producer Jack Antonoff, but they broke off their five-year relationship in December 2017.

Dunham penned an essay about their breakup, writing in Vogue in 2018, “That obsessive connection had turned to blind devotion, and the blinders were coming off to reveal that we had evolved separately (the least shocking reason of all and perhaps the most common).”

Antonoff has since moved on with German model Carlotta Kohl.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/02/lena-...-carpet-debut/

someone please post the pictures. she looks like she is about to explode out of her skin.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She's really put on the covid weight. That being said, she doesn't look awful here.
    tulip and o0Amber0o like this.

Honestly, I would never have recognized her.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I like her dress. I went over to some clothes website where she had designed like 5 garments. They were ok but some of the other stuff there was really cute.

[QUOTE]She's really put on the covid weight. That being said, she doesn't look awful here.[/QUOTE]. Me & her both! So I can’t comment on that!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    She's really put on the covid weight. That being said, she doesn't look awful here.

Agreed - she normally looks like hammered shit IMO (obvs I can't stand her) and she actually looks clean and like she's trying here.

I have no business commenting on her weight BUT didn't she have a total hysterotomy? Surely that could really mess with your hormones and make it difficult to maintain weight, global pandemic or not.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o;[URL="tel:3820253"
    3820253[/URL]]Agreed - she normally looks like hammered shit IMO (obvs I can't stand her) and she actually looks clean and like she's trying here.

I have no business commenting on her weight BUT didn't she have a total hysterotomy? Surely that could really mess with your hormones and make it difficult to maintain weight, global pandemic or not.
    Its been quoted as total but at the end of this piece in vogue she talks about her ovaries. It maybe that they had to be removed after this one due to complications; however as it was due to endometriosis she can have replacement hormone therapy.

https://www.vogue.com/article/lena-d...2018-issue/amp

It’s been a few months now. Despite some small complications (please remember to drink lots of water; that’s my only advice) I am healing like a champ. I have a limp, the result of a pinched nerve in my pelvis, but I rock it like the new Balenciaga boots I bought myself as a push present. My mind, my spirit, are another story. Because I had to work so hard to have my pain acknowledged, there was no time to feel fear or grief. To say goodbye. I made a choice that never was a choice for me, yet mourning feels like a luxury I don’t have. I weep, big stupid sobs, alone in the bathtub or in the area where, in a terribly cliché turn, I have started crafting.Many of my friends are pregnant, or trying. I was worried I’d handle it badly. Turn quietly bitter. Drink too much champagne at the baby shower. Sad old Aunt Lena. But I treasure them each. I cannot wait to meet their children (and quietly mock any Hollywood baby names, which I would have done were I fertile, too, so that’s fine). Sonograms and Instagram feeds don’t break my heart like they did when I still had a uterus that didn’t work. The children who could have been mine do break my heart, and I walk with them, with the lost possibility, a somber and wobbly walk as I regain my center.”

Actually, she looks far better than I was expecting here.

I don't know, sure she's heavier (glass houses, I can't point fingers) but I also think she looks good here. Her face is full and she looks happy and good, even with those blunt bangs and no makeup. Maybe because she's not posing obnoxiously while wearing calculatingly unflattering clothes.

She's heavy but does look better here. Maybe because not trying to wear something for someone with another body type.

Didn't she have some medical issue?
    lindsaywhit and ivey.girl like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

To clarify, I too have gained Covid weight, so I'm not throwing stones at all. She looks far better here than I was expecting. Maybe this relationship is healthier for her than her past one?
    lindsaywhit and ivey.girl like this.

I think she looks fucking terrible, as usual.
    Be excellent to each other.

It’s all relative!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch;[URL="tel:3820261"
    3820261[/URL]]I don't know, sure she's heavier (glass houses, I can't point fingers) but I also think she looks good here. Her face is full and she looks happy and good, even with those blunt bangs and no makeup. Maybe because she's not posing obnoxiously while wearing calculatingly unflattering clothes.
    Happy can do that to you.

Plus her body is getting a chance to heal after endrometriosis (sp???) and the surgery. Chronic pain & the ways to deal with it are debilitating.
    I can’t say I’m a fan but I get when your body has been through a shit load of stuff & some days it’s nice to be kind.

she can't dress for shit regardless of her weight but hopefully the time away from the spotlight has been good for her. though any time i read any of her IG posts, she's still clearly the same self-involved narcissist she always was.
    i'm all for people being open and honest and addressing their traumas and body image issues and all that but when people do it all the godamn time, there's something sooooo obnoxious about it and i just can't handle the perpetual victim narrative. there's a happy middle between the unhealthy repression of this stuff that we did for too long, and the sudden explosion of all these people who are spewing their guts on social media to a level best reserved for therapy sessions.
    LaFolie, DawnM74, palta and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No, sorry. I can't see it. She looks bad as usal. And I don't understand the sleeve thing on the dress - it looks like a second bag?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    -

fgg

Lena Dunham marries Luis Felber

She said “I do.”

Lena Dunham married boyfriend Luis Felber in a secret ceremony over the weekend, multiple sources confirmed to Page Six.

Reps for Dunham didn’t return our request for comment.

Felber seemingly hinted at the special occasion early Sunday by posting The Zombies’ song “This Will Be Our Year” on his Instagram Story with heart and alien emojis.

We confirmed the former “Girls” star was dating the English Peruvian musician, who is known professionally as Attawalpa, in early June after she hinted in April to the New York Times that she had been dating someone for a “few months.”

Dunham, 35, confirmed the relationship herself just a few days later in a romantic birthday tribute to Felber.

“When I was 3 weeks old in downtown Manhattan, I had no idea a baby was being born in England (Winchester, no less!) who would rocket into my life- wearing a lime green polar fleece snood- and challenge so many of my beliefs about myself and the world with magical abandon,” she gushed.

She ended the post with lyrics from The Zombies’ “This Will Be Our Year” — their song of choice, it seems — writing, “The warmth of your love is like the warmth of the sun and this will be our year, took a long time to come.”

The “Not That Kind of Girl” author previously dated pop impresario Jack Antonoff for five years until December 2017, when they called it quits. Antonoff remained in their Brooklyn pad while Dunham relocated to her parents’ home.

“As my relationship had unbraided itself, I would often fantasize about my own space … But that was easy to imagine with a living, breathing body beside me, the constant option to call someone and complain about the chaos of my day or the stain on my skirt or the irritatingly apologetic way in which the woman at the pharmacy had asked for two forms of I.D.,” she reflected months after the split.

“Now, security blanket removed, folded and shipped to some distant warehouse, I moved in with my parents and lay across their spare bed texting everyone I knew, ‘sup?’”

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/27/lena-...s-luis-felber/
    ivey.girl likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information