Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: 27 year old virgin Adriana Lima poses nude for GQ Magazine

  1. #46
    Elite Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    She's a virgin?!

  2. #47
    Silver Member Sibyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    662

    Default

    She's a joke.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

  3. #48
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    I have a very hard time believing this chick is still a virgin.


    Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Is Lima single? I've never heard of her dating anyone
    Seems like she was engaged to Lenny Kravitz at one time. Or they at least dated.

  4. #49
    Elite Member Belt Up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    She's a virgin?!
    Virgin' on the ridiculous.

  5. #50
    Gold Member WitchHazelEyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Outside of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jive View Post

    I also don't understand these virgins, is she going to marry a virgin? I don't see why she is saving herself for someone who doesn't respect waiting as much as she does? I challenge her to find a male virgin her age...
    You probably need to clarify.. She probably wouldn't be able to find a male virgin her age that isn't really into dungeons and dragons....

    That said, her and Steve Carell from "The 40-Year Old Virgin" would have made a perfect match! Too bad he's a fictional character.

    Seriously though, more power to her! I was a virgin until I was 20 (ass, mouth and all) and I found that hard enough.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

  6. #51
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Lisa Kudrow got married in her thirties and was a virgin until then.

  7. #52
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    don’t walk in and think you’re the hottest person because you have the hottest girl. If you start carrying me around like a trophy, it’s not good.”

    She usually is.




    And at least she's not publically refering to her privates as "the Pharoh's Tomb". Next Beckinsale will be taking out a Lloyd's of London policy on her honey pot/money pit.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; March 22nd, 2008 at 06:15 PM.

  8. #53
    Elite Member suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Why do people say virgins take it up the ass? Lol. Not everyone who wants to stay a virgin does that. There is such a thing as people who just aren't interested in sex anyway. But she is gorgeous! Oh i agree HWBL I don't get peoples problem with it either.
    Because many do? I think many "v" groups promote masturbation and alternate practices of sex like dry humping and anal.

    There's a woman that's my best friend's sister in law, she was like Lima, very vocal about her forbidden before marriage vagina. What she didn't realize is that every guy in high school she knocked boots with told everyone willing to listen how she took it everywhere else. Twenty years later she's still known as the anal queen (she was prom queen).

    If someone wants to maintain their virginity before marriage that's respectable but there no need to speak about it in public constantly unless you're specifically talking to young people about their available choice in their sexual habits.


    I've always felt that when someone has to speak about something it's because they either need to convince themselves or they're lying and need to convince others.

    But that's just how I see things.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

  9. #54
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    She usually is.



    And at least she's not publically refering to her privates as "the Pharoh's Tomb". Next Beckinsale will be taking out a Lloyd's of London policy on her honey pot/money pit.
    She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, but some humility would go a long way. She should know that it's not always necessary to point out (as a fact, btw) that she's ALWAYS the most beautiful woman in the room. With that type of personality, I hope her looks don't fade, because it seems like she doesn't have much else.

    FYI, I'm pretty sure she dated a prince for a few years.

  10. #55
    Elite Member B.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Makes her all the more appealing being a virgin to the male population. Then posing nude. Kinda makes me wonder.

  11. #56
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    I think she meant 'being with a model' - rather than hottest woman in the room. Sometimes Adriana expresses herself a little awkwardly, especially if she's nervous. It's a Gemini thing.

    Did anyone hear about Beckinsale recently doing a TV shows sans underwear??

    Beckinsale 'goes commando' on tv show - New Zealand's source for entertainment news, gossip & music, movie & book reviews on Stuff.co.nz

    That young woman really is getting carried away with herself. Maybe she calls it the Pharaoh's Tomb because it holds the Family Jewels??



    Oh Kate, what will you say next?? I'm waiting for her sex tape to come out!

  12. #57
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    You can't call it the pharoh's tomb if you've already squeezed one out.
    And judging by the elasticity in the skin of her breasts one can only imagine what her snatch is like.

  13. #58
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I assumed she called it 'Pharoah's Tomb' to imply she's never been a slut. Because no one gets into the tomb. Or some shit like that. She said it's only had 3 visitors.

  14. #59
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Funny, because most archaeological sites have organized group tours.

  15. #60
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Funny, because most archaeological sites have organized group tours.
    haha that's hilarous. Now we know what Kate was trying to tell us.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin
    By buttmunch in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: February 7th, 2011, 11:33 AM
  2. Adriana Lima
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 08:54 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: February 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Adriana lima - A Magazine - 2008
    By AuGusT in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM
  5. Adriana Lima - Esquire Magazine - February 2008
    By AuGusT in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 20th, 2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •