Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70

Thread: 27 year old virgin Adriana Lima poses nude for GQ Magazine

  1. #31
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jive View Post
    I think because English is not her first language some of the things she says seem cocky but it is probably not what she meant.

    I also don't understand these virgins, is she going to marry a virgin? I don't see why she is saving herself for someone who doesn't respect waiting as much as she does? I challenge her to find a male virgin her age...

    I don't think waiting is a big deal but does the world need to know she is waiting? People should keep it to themselves.

    I doubt she is a virgin but I also doubt if she were a virgin that she would be taking it up the butt. That is such a stupid stereotype.
    For some reason, I don't think she's a virgin either.

    And the only 27 year old male virgins she'll find are dungeons and dragons geeks.

  2. #32
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Didn't a Brazillian model say that this was more of "the norm" in brazil? Where girls "save" themselves for marriage, but have sex using other orifices in the mean time? I have a suspicion it was Gisele, but can't be bothered to google....
    Whichever Brazilian said that has got no fucking brains, nor knowlege, nor respect for other Brazilian women. The whole "Brazilian women are sluts" as well as this "affirmation" is total and complete bull. I'm in no way calling American women sluts, but they are in fact a lot "faster" when it comes to jumping in the sack with a guy than the average Brazilian woman. It is so, that when we go to America we get quite a bit impressed with the cultural differences when it comes to dating/sex.

  3. #33
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Whichever Brazilian said that has got no fucking brains, nor knowlege, nor respect for other Brazilian women. The whole "Brazilian women are sluts" as well as this "affirmation" is total and complete bull. I'm in no way calling American women sluts, but they are in fact a lot "faster" when it comes to jumping in the sack with a guy than the average Brazilian woman. It is so, that when we go to America we get quite a bit impressed with the cultural differences when it comes to dating/sex.
    I completely agree with you Pandora, and I'm glad that I was careful when I wrote it so that one didn't think that I was saying it or agreeing but quoting someone.
    Free Charmed.

  4. #34
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Whichever Brazilian said that has got no fucking brains, nor knowlege, nor respect for other Brazilian women. The whole "Brazilian women are sluts" as well as this "affirmation" is total and complete bull. I'm in no way calling American women sluts, but they are in fact a lot "faster" when it comes to jumping in the sack with a guy than the average Brazilian woman. It is so, that when we go to America we get quite a bit impressed with the cultural differences when it comes to dating/sex.
    No one called Brazilian women sluts, and I would hardly say that American women "are in fact a lot faster when it comes to jumping in the sack with a guy." Great generalization. Next.

  5. #35
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I completely agree with you Pandora, and I'm glad that I was careful when I wrote it so that one didn't think that I was saying it or agreeing but quoting someone.
    Yep, Novice. I really liked the way you used your words. Now I'm left wondering who this stupid bitch is. Brazilian women get a bad name abroad because of slutty fucktards such as she is. The sad thing is that most Brazilians who go abroad as immigrants are either lowlifes who want to get paid in US dollars, or models/soccer players who have the intelligence of a shrivelled pea and a null cutural background. Makes the good majority of us look bad and have to explain how we're nothing like what is seen out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    No one called Brazilian women sluts, and I would hardly say that American women "are in fact a lot faster when it comes to jumping in the sack with a guy." Great generalization. Next.
    Sparkly, this is fact. I'v lived for years in the US. I didn't say anything bad, I just pointed out that there are cultural differences in that department, not that either side is right or wrong. I was just trying to shed some light through comparison when it comes to the majority, especially when most people here are not aware of what the average Brazilian woman is really about. Like how would you react if a well-educated European girl said that Brazilian woman had c-sections just so they wouldn't enlarge their vagina? I have a lot of contact with people from all parts of the world, and it's exactly pleasing to see what image the Brazilian woman portrays abroad.
    Last edited by Tati; March 21st, 2008 at 08:01 PM.

  6. #36
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Sparkly, this is fact. I'v lived for years in the US. I didn't say anything bad, I just pointed out that there are cultural differences in that department, not that either side is right or wrong. I was just trying to shed some light through comparison when it comes to the majority, especially when most people here are not aware of what the average Brazilian woman is really about. Like how would you react if a well-educated European girl said that Brazilian woman had c-sections just so they wouldn't enlarge their vagina? I have a lot of contact with people from all parts of the world, and it's exactly pleasing to see what image the Brazilian woman portrays abroad.
    I wouldn't consider someone "well-educated" if they made general assumptions about an entire population of people. And sorry, what you are saying is not ENTIRELY FACTUAL. Most Americans I know don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about the public perception of Brazilian women anyway. In fact, I've NEVER heard someone generalize them by calling them sluts, or "faster," as you call us. Thanks a lot, by the way. But you have a nice day.

  7. #37
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Yep, Novice. I really liked the way you used your words. Now I'm left wondering who this stupid bitch is. Brazilian women get a bad name abroad because of slutty fucktards such as she is. The sad thing is that most Brazilians who go abroad as immigrants are either lowlifes who want to get paid in US dollars, or models/soccer players who have the intelligence of a shrivelled pea and a null cutural background. Makes the good majority of us look bad and have to explain how we're nothing like what is seen out there.
    Maybe because I'm in the UK, or maybe it's because a friend of mine is engaged to a Brazilian woman, but my impression was that it was like anywhere else (i.e. people varied). But hey, I'm from England and we go abroad, drink too much, wear cheap designer knock-offs, smoke too much, drink too much and are all obese with bad teeth and let our press print all-rubbish, all-the-time....

    Isn't Brazil mainly Catholic? This alone would account for cultural differences against mainly secular countries.
    Free Charmed.

  8. #38
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe because I'm in the UK, or maybe it's because a friend of mine is engaged to a Brazilian woman, but my impression was that it was like anywhere else (i.e. people varied). But hey, I'm from England and we go abroad, drink too much, wear cheap designer knock-offs, smoke too much, drink too much and are all obese with bad teeth and let our press print all-rubbish, all-the-time....

    Isn't Brazil mainly Catholic? This alone would account for cultural differences against mainly secular countries.
    It's funny how ignorance makes people have a distorted views of various countries without in fact knowing the place and its people (or even caring to know before speaking). The general idea of the English is also tons of bull. The Brits I've met so far did not fit that stereotype at all, and in Brazil the percetion is not the same as elsewhere, that you can be sure of.

    Yep, Brazil is mainly Catholic, but there has been a massive evasion from Catholic to Evangelical cults (not churches). There are also huge cultural differences inside the country (like you mentioned), and the region I'm in (South) is a long way from being the slightest bit like the samba/mulatas/soccer stereotype. Religion-wise, there's a Catholic predominance, with Lutheran coming in second in this region (Italian and Polish descendents for the first; German for the second). Being from Bahia, Adriana is either a Roman Catholic, or a baptized Catholic with influences from African-Brazilian spiritualist religions.

  9. #39
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    She always makes the meanest faces in her ads. She's a pretty girl, but I would be afraid she would give me rabies.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  10. #40
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I must be getting REALLY old because I truly do not get
    why deliberate virginity (because of religion or principle) is
    considered as such a terrible thing, something to be
    ashamed of.

    I agree. Especially in the day and age of AIDS, you really want to know a person before you go to bed with them. There are so many people with HIV who don't even know it. You don't know unless you get the symptoms, or you get the test. So to think there's carriers who don't know it, or there are people who spread it out of bitterness that they have it. Years ago in my city there was a prostitute who got AIDS and out of anger, she picked guys up and slept with them, the next morning she's gone, but she leaves a note behind 'Welcome to the AIDS club'.

  11. #41
    Gold Member pattycake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Didn't a Brazillian model say that this was more of "the norm" in brazil? Where girls "save" themselves for marriage, but have sex using other orifices in the mean time? I have a suspicion it was Gisele, but can't be bothered to google....
    Hey Novice, I don't know who said that but Gisele did say this a while back...



    Gisele Bundchen Criticizes the Roman Catholic Church
    Gisele Bundchen has publicly criticized the Roman Catholic Church for its
    "outdated" view on contraception.

    The Brazilian supermodel - who previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio - believes
    the church should change its views because "no one is a virgin" anymore and
    contraception is necessary to stop the spread of sexually transmitted
    diseases.

    Gisele told Brazil's Folha de S. Paulo newspaper: "Their view of contraception is out of date because it was adopted when the women were virgins, the guys were virgins.

    "Today, no one is a virgin when they get married."To prohibit condoms is ridiculous, just think of all the diseases
    transmitted without them. How is it possible to not want people to use
    condoms and also not have abortions? It's impossible, I'm sorry."

    Her comments come less than a month after Pope Benedict XVI criticised
    government-sanctioned abortion laws and birth control during a five-day
    visit to Brazil, the most highly populated Roman Catholic country in the
    world.

    Though most abortions are banned in Brazil, the government gave out more
    over 300 million free condoms a year to combat the spread of AIDS and
    unwanted pregnancies.

    (Source: Hollywood Rag)

  12. #42
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,787

    Default

    Is Lima single? I've never heard of her dating anyone

  13. #43
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14,939

    Default

    ^Gisele is talking crap. Of course some people are virgins when they marry. Maybe not many, but to say no-one is is stupid.

  14. #44
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    Hey Novice, I don't know who said that but Gisele did say this a while back...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^Gisele is talking crap. Of course some people are virgins when they marry. Maybe not many, but to say no-one is is stupid.
    Thanks Pattycake, yes, I think that this is why I thought it was her, but I have to say that I'm not sure, I am fairly certain that it was a female talking about her own culture/country tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    It's funny how ignorance makes people have a distorted views of various countries without in fact knowing the place and its people (or even caring to know before speaking). The general idea of the English is also tons of bull. The Brits I've met so far did not fit that stereotype at all, and in Brazil the percetion is not the same as elsewhere, that you can be sure of.

    Yep, Brazil is mainly Catholic, but there has been a massive evasion from Catholic to Evangelical cults (not churches). There are also huge cultural differences inside the country (like you mentioned), and the region I'm in (South) is a long way from being the slightest bit like the samba/mulatas/soccer stereotype. Religion-wise, there's a Catholic predominance, with Lutheran coming in second in this region (Italian and Polish descendents for the first; German for the second). Being from Bahia, Adriana is either a Roman Catholic, or a baptized Catholic with influences from African-Brazilian spiritualist religions.
    Thanks for this Pandora - that was really interesting. My friend (who's engaged to a Brazilian woman) is both interesting, well informed and enthusiastic about Brazil..... It makes me want to go visit & experience it for myself.
    Free Charmed.

  15. #45
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,351

    Default

    Hasn't the jig been up with this chick for a long time now? Virgin, my ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin
    By buttmunch in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: February 7th, 2011, 11:33 AM
  2. Adriana Lima
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 08:54 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: February 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Adriana lima - A Magazine - 2008
    By AuGusT in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM
  5. Adriana Lima - Esquire Magazine - February 2008
    By AuGusT in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 20th, 2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •