Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Scarlett Johannson Is Pregnant; Expecting Her First Child With Colin Jost

Default Scarlett Johannson Is Pregnant; Expecting Her First Child With Colin Jost

Scarlett Johannson Is Pregnant; Expecting Her First Child With Colin Jost

Scarlett Johannson is going to be a mom again!
    The 36-year-old actress is expecting her first child with husband Colin Jost, according to a report from Page Six.
    “Scarlett is actually due soon, I know she and Colin are thrilled,” a source shared with the paper, while another added, that she’s been “keeping it very quiet. She has been keeping a very low profile.”

Many fans have noticed that Scarlett has been absent from in-person events and appearances just as Black Widow is about to be released.
    “She hasn’t been doing many interviews or events to promote Black Widow which is surprising since it is a huge Marvel/Disney release and she is both the star and an executive producer,” another insider explained.
    Many of Scarlett‘s appearances have been over Zoom and shot from the shoulders up.
    Scarlett is also a mom to Rose, 6, whom she shares with ex-husband, Romain Dauriac.

https://www.justjared.com/2021/07/06...th-colin-jost/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

i think we called that based on some pics over the past few months.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The pandemic has been crazy for pregnancies. Celebs have been able to hide the whole thing. One of my neighbors started the pandemic not pregnant. Young married couple. I know they had wanted kids and I thought she looked a bit pregnant mid-lockdown, but I would never dream to ask someone. Next thing I know, they're outside with a baby in a car seat. Kinda crazy.
    czb likes this.

Can't wait to see little Sophia Blanche.
    tulip likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm not exactly sure why, but I think third time is the charm for Scarlett - there is something about her relationship with Colin Jost that just, I don't know, fits. She seems calmer and happier.

Congratulations to them for the baby.

Scarlett Johansson gives birth, welcomes baby boy with Colin Jost

Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost have a new bundle of joy.
    The “Black Widow” star recently gave birth to her first child with the “Saturday Night Live” comedian — and it’s a baby boy, multiple sources exclusively told Page Six.

Jost announced the newborn’s name Wednesday on Instagram, writing, “Ok ok we had a baby. His name is Cosmo. We love him very much.”
    Johansson also shares 6-year-old daughter Rose with ex-husband Romain Dauriac.
    Page Six exclusively revealed in early July that Johansson, 36, and Jost, 39, were expecting their first child together.
    “Scarlett is pregnant but has been keeping it very quiet,” an insider told us at the time. “She has been keeping a very low profile.”
    Jost confirmed our scoop last weekend while performing a stand-up gig at Ridgefield Playhouse in Connecticut, telling the audience, “We’re having a baby, it’s exciting.”

The “Avengers” star quietly wed Jost in October 2020 after three years of dating.
    The Oscar nominee first sparked pregnancy rumors in June when she failed to appear at any in-person promotional events for “Black Widow.”
    “She hasn’t been doing many interviews or events to promote ‘Black Widow,’ which is surprising since it is a huge Marvel/Disney release and she is both the star and an executive producer,” our source explained at the time.

Instead, Johansson carried out her promotional appearances via Zoom, appearing virtually on “The Tonight Show” to chat with Jimmy Fallon on June 21 — noticeably shot only from the shoulders up — and later doing the same thing on Seth Meyers’ “Late Night.”
    The actress is currently suing Disney, alleging that her contract had been breached when “Black Widow” was released on Disney+.
    Johansson was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011 and journalist Dauriac, 39, from 2014 to 2017.
    People was first to report the news

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

fgg

cosmo? nope.
    Angeli, holly, tulip and 3 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I call a divorce in 2023

W.T.F.

Is his middle name Kramer?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    I call a divorce in 2023
    Agreed....3 years must be her limit...or theirs
    tulip and holly like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    W.T.F.

Ha! or Politan?
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    I call a divorce in 2023

Nah, she'll have at least one more child with Jost. She's 36; if she wants more kids, she needs to have them soon. And they do seem happy.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    W.T.F.

I was thinking the same thing.

Colin Jost’s mother did not like his son Cosmo’s name

It took some time for Colin Jost’s mother to warm up to his and Scarlett Johansson’s son’s name.
    “My mom, I would say, was slightly thrown by it and didn’t quite understand it,” the “Saturday Night Live” star, 39, said of his newborn’s moniker on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” Thursday. “I don’t know if she thought it was kind of like a hippie thing

Jost and Johansson, 36, announced in August that they had welcomed a baby boyand decided to name him Cosmo.
    Jost told host Seth Meyers, “She would call us, after three or four days, she’d be like, ‘Cosmo?’ … And now, is it final? Like, did you submit the birth certificate?'”
    The comic reassured his mom that the couple made their son’s name official at the hospital, to which she replied, “OK, interesting.”
    He claims she then proceeded to suggest alternative names like “Cosimo with an ‘I’.”
    “Maybe Cosimo, that’s his real name, but then you can call him still Cosmo,” Jost said she told him.
    The “Weekend Update” anchor said his mom began to come around once she met Italian neighbors in Staten Island, where she resides, that had relatives with the same name.
    Colin Jost’s mom tried a few times to get him and wife Scarlett Johansson to change their son’s name.Getty Images“And so then she would call, and she would say, ‘I met someone — they said their uncle’s name is Cosmo,'” Jost said. “‘So it is OK.'”
    He said the proud grandmother made one final alternate suggestion when she found out there is a patron saint named Cosmos.
    “We don’t need more worse options, variants on Cosmo,” Jost quipped. “But thanks, Mom.”
    Johansson also shares 6-year-old daughter Rose with ex-husband Romain Dauriac, but Cosmo is Jost’s first child.
    The pair secretly tied the knot in October 2020 after three years of dating.

pagesix
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I kind of like cosmo.
    isn't that what Susan named her baby on ER?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information