• 3 Post By Novice
  • 2 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By Grandknight
  • 3 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: Rod Stewart and son reach plea deal over New Year’s Eve scuffle

Silver Member

Default Rod Stewart and son reach plea deal over New Year’s Eve scuffle

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/29/rod-s...s-eve-scuffle/

I was wondering whatever happened to the trial.
    January 29, 2021 | 4:55pm

Enlarge Image
    Rod Stewart and his son Sean have reached plea deal for the Florida altercation.Getty Images

West Palm Beach, Fla. — Rock icon Rod Stewart and his son have reached a plea deal to settle misdemeanor battery charges stemming from an altercation with a security guard at a posh Florida hotel.
    Prosecutors and defense attorneys announced Friday that Stewart and his son, Sean Stewart, would not be going to trial for the altercation at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach on New Year’s Day 2020, the South Florida SunSentinel reported. Terms were not released.
    Stewart, 76 and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, is best known for such hits as “Maggie May” and “Tonight’s the Night.” The London-born singer was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2016.
    Security guard Jessie Dixon told police then that the now 76-year-old Stewart and his family were at the check-in table for a private party that they weren’t authorized to attend.
    Dixon said the group became loud and began causing a scene. Dixon told investigators he put his hand on the younger Stewart’s chest and told him to back up and make space, the report said.
    That’s when Sean Stewart, the rock star’s 40-year-old son, got “nose to nose” with Dixon.
    Sean Stewart then shoved Dixon backwards. Rod Stewart punched Dixon in his “left rib cage area” with a closed fist, a police report said.
    The police report said Sean Stewart told investigators he became agitated when they were not able to attend the event “due to Dixon’s interaction with him and his family.”
    Palm Beach officer Stephen Mancino said he viewed security footage at the hotel and determined that the Stewarts were the “primary aggressors.”
    Two Breakers employees who were working the private event told police they saw Sean Stewart push Dixon and Rod Stewart punch the guard.
    Dixon signed an affidavit saying that he wanted to press charges against the Stewarts.

So what’s the plea deal?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    So what’s the plea deal?
    Rod promised to stop dressing like a drunken admiral and no longer disgrace the memory of precious Motown hits.
    fgg, Lofty Bike, mostroop and 6 others like this.

So they were trying to crash a private party and escalated to fisticuffs quickly? That seems weird...

The Breakers is a really beautiful historical hotel. Def for the Richie Rich crowd, but did Rod Stewart really need to crash a party? I'm imagining him as a 70+ year old soccer hooligan, for my own amusement.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Silver Member

I hate that too. I think Sean was the instigator and probably pulled the "don't you know who I am?" demanding to be let in to a private party, when they stopped him, apparently Rod pulled a punch.

Rod wisely settled, likely cash exchanged hands, although he's known for being quite the tightwad. Sean has had quite a bit of trouble with the law in the last twenty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    So they were trying to crash a private party and escalated to fisticuffs quickly? That seems weird...

The Breakers is a really beautiful historical hotel. Def for the Richie Rich crowd, but did Rod Stewart really need to crash a party? I'm imagining him as a 70+ year old soccer hooligan, for my own amusement.

Hoping that part of the plea deal involves Sean having to get a proper job, instead of sponging off his dad....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

"We'd like to go in to the party."

"You're not on the list."

"Do you know who I am."

"Yes, I do. And you're not on the list."

"Well, do ya think I'm sexy?"

"Not really."

"I was only joking. What am I gonna do?"

"Leave and stop bothering me, hopefully."

[Watches Richard Marx go in.] "Some guys have all the luck"

[Tries to push in and then punches bouncer. Gets thrown on his ass]. "The first cut is the deepest!"

Dude thought that he was "Forever Young".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

*backs slowly out of thread*
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

*right behind ya*

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hoping that part of the plea deal involves Sean having to get a proper job, instead of sponging off his dad....
    no joke, the only thing i know this guy from is celebrity rehab.
    Lofty Bike and Novice like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

It's not a great life for the offspring of celebrities. They grow up with wealth and privilege, usually being sent to the best schools in the world and (I'm guessing) many drop out or are kicked out due to drugs and alcohol.

The girls grow up with their hearts being set on being a "model" and only get jobs based on their last names. The boys don't do much better, they try to be musicians or entrepreneurs again using a famous last name.

The Osbourne kids really annoy me, but I think Jack is finally doing some good work producing shows...but of course the shows are about his famous family!
    Trixie likes this.

entrepreneurs again using a famous last name.
    Or, even worse, have never even worked for anyone but their dad, like Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric. And whose dad got his first $1 Million tax-dodging infusion by HIS dad...
    Grandknight, SHELLEE and Angeli like this.

Thread Information