Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By tulip
  • 1 Post By dexter7

Thread: Ashley Tisdale gives birth, welcomes 1st child with Christopher French

fgg

Default Ashley Tisdale gives birth, welcomes 1st child with Christopher French

Ashley Tisdale and husband Christopher French are over the moon about the arrival of their first child, daughter Jupiter Irish French.

The proud parents announced Jupiter’s birth on Wednesday, revealing she “arrived earth side” Tuesday, joining a growing list of celebrity babies born this year.

“Jupiter Iris French arrived earth side 3.23.21,” Tisdale posted to Instagram, where she shared a black-and-white photo of her hand and French’s with their newborn daughter’s.

Tisdale, 35, who starred in Disney’s “High School Musical” franchise as Sharpay Evans, confirmed her pregnancy in September. She and French, 39, a musician, have been married since 2014.

Following Jupiter’s birth announcement, Evans and French were flooded with well-wishes on social media.

“A QUEEEEEN AND HER PRINCESS!!!!!!” actress Sarah Hyland exclaimed.

“Angel!!!!!!” new mom Emma Roberts gushed.

Earlier this year, Tisdale listed her Los Feliz home for $5.8 million ahead of the arrival of her first child. She and French purchased the five-bedroom, five-bathroom property in June 2019 for $4.1 million.

Recently, Tisdale opened up about the painful aspects of her pregnancy, touching upon “plantar fasciitis,” which involves the “inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes,” according to the Mayo Clinic.

“I think she’s seven pounds right now and I’ve never carried that around before and I’m very short, I’m 5’3”, so yeah it’s definitely been painful. I’m really hoping it goes away eventually or when she’s outside of me,” Tisdale said.

On Monday, however, Tisdale had the countdown click ticking to her daughter’s arrival.

“Any day now…..,” she posted to Instagram, along with an emoji of a clock.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/24/ashle...topher-french/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I cannot believe Ashley Tisdale is already 35. She was one of the stars of a show my kids used to watch all the time: "Cody and Zach - Suite Life" and then "Suite Life on Deck". Something like that. She's super cute. Very happy for her.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

My kids watched that too -- can't believe "the Tis" is 35 either!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Is it Jupiter Iris French or Jupiter Irish French? I mean they're both ridiculous, but Irish French is worse. In which case it should be Jovian Irish French, if the name denotes which nation/planet they're from.
    Be excellent to each other.

earth side? bizarre to me, she was literally amongst us the entire time, just inside her mom. I'm sure it relates to her name being a planet, but I don't think it's a clever or cute way of putting it.
    Beeyotch likes this.

I remember encouraging my friend not to name her daughter "Jupiter" over 14 years ago.. I still don't like the name lol
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Jupiter? Like the mila kunis movie?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The one where Channing Yatum is a flying half puppy half human

Thread Information