Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling is seen without her wedding ring as she enjoys a farm outing

Silver Member

Default Tori Spelling is seen without her wedding ring as she enjoys a farm outing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ott-split.html

Tori Spelling was spotted without her wedding ring late last week while enjoying a day out with three of her five children.
    The 47-year-old Beverly Hills, 90210 star showed off her bare ring finger while visiting Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark, California, a little over an hour's drive from Los Angeles.
    She was joined by three of her five children as they picked up some fresh produce and enjoyed time with the farm's animals.

+11

Family outing: Tori Spelling, 47, showed off a bare ring finger as she ventured out to Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark, California, on Friday with three of her five children amid rumors that she and husband Dean McDermott have separated

Tori lit up the afternoon sky with her red sundress, which was covered in a lovely floral pattern.
    The outfit featured long sleeves and frilly shoulders with a line of deep red embroidery around the skirt.

She proved she was ready for some time in the soil by wearing tall brown leather boots with equally tall white socks.
    The 5ft6in actress accessorized with a cute heart-shaped Louis Vuitton handbag and lightened up her ensemble with her long platinum blonde locks.

+11

Spring style: Tori lit up the afternoon with her red sundress, which was covered in a lovely floral pattern

+11

Accessorized: She wore tall brown boots and sported a cute heart-shaped Louis Vuitton handbag

+11

Colorful display: She showed off her long platinum blonde locks while her oldest daughter Stella had cotton candy–colored pink-and-blue hair

+11

Teamwork: She and the children picked fresh butter lettuce right out of the ground and spent some time admiring the farm's animals

She and her children did their part to help slow the spread of Covid-19 by wearing masks, with Tori opting for a patterned green design.
    The kids helped Tori pick out the vegetables, including pristine heads of butter lettuce.
    Aside from other two children, Tori's husband Dean was conspicuously absent.
    He's been up in his native Canada in recent months filming the police series Lady Dicks, but fans of the couple have worried that his recent absences signal that the couple is on the rocks.

Safety first: She and her children did their part to help slow the spread of Covid-19 by wearing masks, with Tori opting for a patterned green design

+11

MIA: Aside from other two children, Tori's husband Dean was conspicuously absent

+11

Work trip: The actor been up in his native Canada in recent months filming the police series Lady Dicks

Around Thanksgiving, Tori shared the family's Christmas card on Instagram, but Dean was absent from it.
    In his place, the actress held up his headshot and explained that he was 'away for work,' adding 'we did our best to incorporate him.'
    'Good Riddance 2020. Welcome 2021!' she captioned the photo.
    Dean previously admitted in 2014 during the filming of the documentary True Tori that he had been unfaithful to his wife.
    The series followed the aftermath of their marital turmoil, but the Mother, May I Sleep With Danger? star admitted on Roxy Manning and Tammin Sursok's podcast Women On Top that her children were 'really upset' after learning of the infidelity by reading recaps of the show.

+11

On his own: Around Thanksgiving, Tori shared the family's Christmas card on Instagram, but Dean was absent. She held up his headshot and wrote, 'Although Dean is away for work, we did our best to incorporate him'

'My kids have not seen clips, but they've seen something out there online and my daughter saw something,' she explained.
    'It really upset her, and she said, "Daddy I saw something online that said you cheated on Mommy."'
    Tori admitted at the time that the children were still young enough for them to lie and say the headlines were made up while claiming they were just having marital issues, though she said they would have to be more forthcoming as the children grew up.
    The actress and reality star was last seen out in public in January, and his last appearance on her Instagram appears to date back to July 2020.
    Tori and Dean share five children: sons Liam, 14, Finn, eight, and Beau, four, and daughters Stella, 12, and Hattie, nine.

+11

Out of the spotlight: Tori and Dean haven't been seen in public since January, and his last appearance on her Instagram seems to date back to July 2020; seen together in 2019

"Spring style: Tori lit up the afternoon with her red sundress, which was covered in a lovely floral pattern"

"Colorful display: She showed off her long platinum blonde locks while her oldest daughter Stella had cotton candy–colored pink-and-blue hair"

I rolled my eyes so hard at these that I now have a headache.
    Lofty Bike, tulip, fgg and 12 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I am not sure what to say about these pictures. What an interesting looking family.
    tulip and Lofty Bike like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

I wouldn't put too much stock into not wearing a wedding ring. I haven't been wearing mine during Covid. So much hand washing and hand sanitizer and lotion.

Not loving the Holly Hobbie look.

We haven't seen much of her kids lately. They sprouted.

Silver Member

The one thing about her kids is that she allows them to be just that...kids! She lets them dress goofy and to be themselves. I read her autobiography and she said her mother forced her to have short hair as a child that she always hated and it also likely her mother planned out her clothes and outfits. Now that she's a mother, she's turning it around and letting her kids decide how they want to look.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Another one who should never give up mask wearing.
    SHELLEE, Trixie, fgg and 9 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock into not wearing a wedding ring. I haven't been wearing mine during Covid. So much hand washing and hand sanitizer and lotion.
    Agreed. There are plenty of times I don't wear my ring. However, I am not married to a giant douchecanoe, so it's a toss up.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Another one who should never give up mask wearing.
    Seriously, she actually looks good, except for the Little House on the Prairie dress.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Well, obviously she called the paps herself, because why would they be following her and her motley crew to a farmer's market. And all dressed up for the occasion! Her daughter sure got big. I don't care if she's still with Dean or not but it got her a blurb in the daily fail so I'm sure she's happy.
    czb, tulip, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I can't believe how big Stella has gotten. I never would have recognized her.
    tulip likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

czb

that's pretty harsh using a headshot of dean in the holiday card. almost as bad as bruce/caitlyn in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Agreed. There are plenty of times I don't wear my ring. However, I am not married to a giant douchecanoe, so it's a toss up.
    I'm afraid to try mine one due to the COVID-35 I've put on.

I think Tori was throwing shade holding a picture of Dean, and have the card say “Good riddance 2020”. Perhaps she was talking about him, not just the year.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Is she pregnant again? I can’t see any other reason to wear that horrible dress!
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Oy, Tori, this hay looks much better on me than on you!

DawnM74 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information