Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Model Beverly Peele talks having a son with ‘evil’ Peter Nygard

fgg

Default Model Beverly Peele talks having a son with ‘evil’ Peter Nygard

Model Beverly Peele is candidly addressing having a child who’s a product of an alleged sexual assault by Peter Nygard.

Peele, 45, appears on the “Tamron Hall” show on Wednesday to talk about how “hard” it was for her to come to terms with the fact that her son, Trey, belonged to Nygard and not her now-ex-husband, Jeffrey Alexander, which she discovered when Trey was born. (Both Peele and Alexander are black while Nygard is white.)

“My son and I are very close. I told him that ‘It was hard for me to take you into my arms’ and things like that,” she says during the emotional interview. “Everything I say my son already knows, so it’s not anything that he’s hearing for the first time. He’s such a strong boy, or a young man, I should say. I’m very, very thankful for him. The best thing I got out of Peter Nygard was my son.”

The supermodel also says she struggled with the fact that her son is a product of Nygard, whom she calls a “horrible … evil person,” and not Alexander.

“I did not want to breastfeed. I didn’t want to put the baby’s smell on me,” she explains. “I hate saying that but it’s the truth and it’s because it’s what Peter Nygard did to me … and the way everything went down.”

Peele claimed in the Discovery+ documentary “Unseamly: The Investigation of Peter Nygard” that the scandalous fashion mogul, who signed her as a model for his clothing brand, sexually assaulted her in the ’90s.

“My encounter was definitely not consensual. After my incident, no, I didn’t tell anybody, because I’d just signed a three-year contract, and it was one of those things where … I’m a strong independent person, and I am just gonna brush this under the rug and show up for work the next day. Get my money, and keep it moving,” she said. “I just wanted to finish my contract, and be done with this man.”

Nygard’s lawyer, Jay Prober, previously told Page Six regarding Peele’s claims, “I’m not familiar with her or her allegations, so it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to comment.”

A dozen women, including Peele, are featured in “Unseamly” as alleged victims of Nygard. The true-crime doc also claims Nygard raped dozens of women, impregnated them and forced many of them to get abortions so that he could collect the stem cells from the fetus.

Nygard, now 79, was arrested in Canada in December on charges of sexually assaulting dozens of teenage girls and women going back to 1995. He is awaiting extradition to the US.

Fifty-seven women also sued the designer in February 2020 over rape and sex-trafficking claims, and then two of Nygard’s own sons sued him months later — for allegedly hiring a “known sex worker” to rape them as teens. Nygard was accused of telling one of his boys that he wanted the woman to “make a man” out of him.

Nygard has denied the accusations of the women and his sons. His lawyer has previously commented, “Mr. Nygard vehement*ly denies all the allegations and expects to be vindicated in court.’’

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/10/model...-peter-nygard/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

forced many of them to get abortions so that he could collect the stem cells from the fetus.
    Wha........?

That's a level of messed up I can't even begin to imagine.

He looks like the ne'er-do-well older brother of Siegfried and Roy.

That's so sad! I'm glad he's been arrested.

Shit! What did I just read?? This is horrible.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Hate to bring this up, but the historical ramifications behind this...it's why black folk across the Americas are so many different shades.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Very horrible story. I never liked his clothes, either. I always avoided his stores at the malls in Winnipeg.

I didn't find out about him until I caught an episode of that Canadian news show 5th Element on YouTube. This guy is disgusting.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Hate to bring this up, but the historical ramifications behind this...it's why black folk across the Americas are so many different shades.
    It's always on my mind.
    BITTER likes this.

Both of my dad’s parents were born as a result of non-consensual “relationships” between enslaved women and their owners. It’s such a common story for many black families and it’s incredibly sad. People in our family like most black families range from almost white passing to very dark, with hair textures all over the place.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Both of my dad’s parents were born as a result of non-consensual “relationships” between enslaved women and their owners. It’s such a common story for many black families and it’s incredibly sad. People in our family like most black families range from almost white passing to very dark, with hair textures all over the place.
    I bet every black family has a story like that to tell, NickiDrea.
    mostroop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's always on my mind.
    The history of it...it's hard not to think about it, like NickiDrea said more or less, when friends and family are all sorts of different shades and you know the reason why.

And the white men who raped the black women, slave and free, justified it by labeling them as promiscuous - permanently demonizing the sexuality of the black woman in the Americas and everywhere else. And to do the same to black men, making them something to be feared, telling white women to be afraid of us; this persists to this day. Yes, there are black men who rape women, some of them are white. But studies show that like most crimes committed, rapists tend to stay within their own ethnic groups. But the die was cast and we've spent our entire history in this country trying to change this stereotype.

Elite Member

Yes, but Africans come in different shades, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information