Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga's dog walker is shot, dogs stolen

Default Lady Gaga's dog walker is shot, dogs stolen

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot in the chest four times in Los Angeles Wednesday night by gunmen who stole two of the superstar’s beloved bulldogs, according to reports.
    Ryan Fischer was ambushed in West Hollywood as he walked Gaga’s dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo at around 10 p.m., according to DailyMail.com and the wire service Backgrid.

He was said to be in “grave” condition in hospital. Video at the scene showed a man on the ground still clinging to one dog, KABC said.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/25/lady-g...stolen-report/

How horrible
    weathered1 likes this.

What the actual fuck?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Right?

The photo is of one of the dogs they didn't manage to steal being collected. I can't edit my original post for some reason.

OMG how terrible!!
    -

I can't even. That is some of the worst news ever.

fgg

Lady Gaga’s dog walker reportedly shot in the chest, dogs stolen

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot in the chest four times in Los Angeles Wednesday night by gunmen who stole two of the superstar’s beloved bulldogs, according to reports.

Ryan Fischer was ambushed in West Hollywood as he walked Gaga’s dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo at around 10 p.m., according to DailyMail.com and TMZ.

He was reportedly in “grave” condition in a hospital while Koji and Gustavo were stolen, the Mail said.

Video at the scene showed a man on the ground still clinging to one dog, which the Mail said was Miss Asia. The victim appeared to be alert and talking to officers, KABC said.

Gaga’s bodyguard was later seen picking up the saved dog, TMZ said.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that it was not clear if the thieves knew the dogs belonged to Gaga because French Bulldogs are often targeted because they are in demand.

The LAPD confirmed the shooting, but said it was too early to know “if it was a robbery” or what was taken. A spokesman said the victim was taken to a local hospital in an unknown condition.

The suspects took off in a white vehicle and are still on the loose, the spokesman said.

Representatives for Gaga did not immediately respond to comment. The star is currently in Italy, according to the Mail.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/25/lady-g...584.1604687787
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

holy shit. that's horrible!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

What? This is too weird, do people actually shoot people to steal dogs? In West Hollywood? I'm sure she didn't live in a shitty part like I did and I never heard of anything like this. Straight up stealing dogs, yes, but no shootings over it.

Maybe it's something to do with drugs and the dog was an unfortunate casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    What? This is too weird, do people actually shoot people to steal dogs? In West Hollywood? I'm sure she didn't live in a shitty part like I did and I never heard of anything like this. Straight up stealing dogs, yes, but no shootings over it.

Maybe it's something to do with drugs and the dog was an unfortunate casualty.

This from the DM says he was shot outside his home

A friend of Lady Gaga's was shot in the chest four times by a dognapper in Los Angeles last night who stole two of the singer's French bulldogs while he was walking them. Ryan Fischer had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot outside of his home on Sierra Bonita Avenue.
    I guess it's possible he was targeted for another reason as well. Shooting 4 times seems excessive

Poor guy. And I really find it hard to believe that stealing French Bulldog's is a thing. Even though they are worth a lot more than what is in someone's wallet, it's virtually assured they are "chipped".

That is just awful. I hope the guy recovers and that whoever stole the dogs won't harm them.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

fgg

i read gaga is offering a $500k reward.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Wow. That is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i read gaga is offering a $500k reward.
    Now, Lady Gaga is ripping off Joseph Wambaugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Marble

Hmm. Well reading more articles, N. Sierra Bonita was my old neighborhood. Everybody walked their dogs at all times, it wasn't a tony neighborhood, def had its sketchy Russian contingent, but I didn't feel unsafe walking dogs solo at night.

It all still sounds strange. The NY Post article said that a sedan pulled up on him and an armed man got out and shot him. Like they were targeting him. Maybe they knew the dogs were Gaga's after all.
    Sarzy and Novice like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information