• 6 Post By czb
  • 3 Post By dolem
  • 5 Post By czb
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 4 Post By mostroop
  • 4 Post By MsDark
  • 4 Post By NickiDrea
  • 5 Post By ConstanceSpry

Thread: Golfer Michelle Wie responds to Rudy Giuliani's 'highly inappropriate' story

fgg

Default Golfer Michelle Wie responds to Rudy Giuliani's 'highly inappropriate' story

Michelle Wie said it was "unsettling" to hear Rudy Giuliani tell a crude story about looking up Wie's skirt as the two golfed at a charity event. Wie responded to Giuliani's story Friday, calling it "highly inappropriate," among other things.

Wie's response did not mention Giuliani by name, but it was clear who she was talking about.

Wie's full response:

"It's unsettling to hear of this highly inappropriate story shared on a podcast by a public figure referencing my 'panties' whilst playing at a charity pro-am. What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory. I shudder thinking that he was smiling to my face and complimenting me on my game while objectifying me and referencing my 'panties' behind my back all day.

"What should be discussed is the elite skill level that women play at, not what we wear or look like.

"My putting stance six years ago was designed to improve my putting stats (I ended up winning the US Open that year), NOT as an invitation to look up my skirt!

"Nike makes skirts with SHORTS built in underneath for this exact reason ... so that women can feel CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE playing a game that we love."

Wie mentions playing at a charity pro-am. It sounds like she may have been paired up with Giuliani at the event.

Giuliani told crude story about golfing with Wie
    Giuliani recounted his highly inappropriate story while appearing on Steve Bannon's podcast. In it, Giuliani talked about golfing with Rush Limbaugh who died Wednesday at an event. Giuliani says the two noticed paparazzi following them, and joked about what they had done to warrant extra attention.

Giuliani then said he noticed Wie was exposing her underwear every time she went to putt. Giuliani then told Limbaugh that the paparazzi was actually there to get shots of Wie's "panties." After finishing his story, Giuliani asked Bannon, "Is that OK to tell that joke, I'm not sure."

Bannon responded by saying, "We already told it."

https://sports.yahoo.com/michelle-wi...174513678.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Just disgusting.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

This was a bizarre story and as usual I can't figure out what Giuliani is talking about. Michelle Wie is pretty amazing to see on a golf course -- about 6'1", VERY fit, and very fashionable dresser. I think what she is wearing out there are skorts - but a super-athletic version.

Elite Member

What a disgusting troll he is. Yuck.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.

czb

^^^ which one?

it sounds like a troll stew. giuliani, bannon, rush.
    Novice, tulip, KrisNine and 3 others like this.

Disgusting. Of course these old white creepers can't respect a female athlete and reduce her down to looking good in a skirt.
    Kittylady, tulip and garysgirl1999 like this.

czb

worse than that. talking about her PANTIES. vile.

Careful, Rudy. It's not like she's a blood relative or anything .
    Kittylady likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

These cretins are supposed to represent Christians and family values??
    John the Baptist would call them out
    And Christ would spit them out

Ugh. What a fucking pig.

How in the fuck did Rudy Giuliani come to this? I know some people are probably too young to know this, but at one point in time decades ago this guy actually had some people's respect. People even called him a hero if you can believe it.

Now he's some crazed lunatic sex pig with dementia. And truth be told, this down fall was way before Trump (as a political figure) was even a thought. I think it all started when people saw what an absolute shitass he was to his wives.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Ugh. What a fucking pig.

How in the fuck did Rudy Giuliani come to this? I know some people are probably too young to know this, but at one point in time decades ago this guy actually had some people's respect. People even called him a hero if you can believe it.

Now he's some crazed lunatic sex pig with dementia. And truth be told, this down fall was way before Trump (as a political figure) was even a thought. I think it all started when people saw what an absolute shitass he was to his wives.
    Before he became “America’s mayor” post-9/11, he was an asshole. Oversaw and defended a bunch of racist shit in NYC. Not to mention that his family is affiliated with the mob. He’s always been an asshole.
    BITTER, mostroop, Novice and 1 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Scum like Ghouliani, limbaugh and others were in charge for far too long. We've finally turned the corner, but there are millions in this country who believe sexual harassment/inappropriate behavior is a compliment, and white christian males are being persecuted, and who want to go back to the "good old days" where everyone "knew their place".
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information