Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley reportedly are dating

fgg

Default Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley reportedly are dating

It appears Aaron Rodgers has a new No. 1 fan.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback, 37, and Shailene Woodley are dating, according to E! News, with a source telling the outlet Tuesday that the pair have kept their romance “private and low key.”

“They have seen each other and been in touch,” a source said. “They continue to talk and see each other when they can. They are both focused on their careers but they also make time for each other.”

Rumors of a Rodgers and Woodley coupling have been brewing for some time. In October, sports site Awesemo.com reported the 29-year-old actress had been spotted in Green Bay.

Woodley, 29, who has starred in the “Divergent” film series and HBO’s “Big Little Lies,” previously dated rugby player Ben Volavola.

As for Rodgers, he split from longtime girlfriend Danica Patrick over the summer. He also dated actress Olivia Munn from 2014 to 2017.

Rodgers just wrapped his 16th season with the Packers, falling to Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship game last month.

The 24th overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, Rodgers is also veering in a new direction this offseason. In January, it was announced he’ll be joining the guest-hosting lineup for “Jeopardy!”

Rodgers previously appeared on an episode of “Celebrity Jeopardy!” in 2015.

Reps for Rodgers and Woodley did not immediately return our request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/03/aaron...rtedly-dating/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I forgot he was with Danica Patrick. I thought his last GF was the potato facial actress (I will never think of her any other way).

Shailene bugs the crap out of me.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Huh. I thought they were both gay. (shrugs)
    DawnM74, Sarzy, sjankis630 and 1 others like this.

^ You thought Aaron Rodgers was gay?

Or his chicks?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Lockdown really getting to people
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I feel like this Rogers dude has a girlfriend of the week. It's just impossible to keep up with. Does he actually live in Green Bay part of the year? No way, all these famous people are flying up there to get with Aaron Rogers....

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

Or his chicks?
    Aaron & Shailene
    SHELLEE and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

Or his chicks?
    He's supposedly in the closet and all of these chicks are his beards.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

It is his choice with whom to sleep.

Uh they are apparently engaged, per his "announcement" on NFL Honors tonight when he won NFL MVP. Huh?
    Angeli likes this.

fgg

Aaron Rodgers says he’s engaged days after Shailene Woodley dating rumors

Aaron Rodgers didn’t end the 2020 NFL season with a ring, but it appears his “fiancée” did.

While accepting this year’s Most Valuable Player award during Saturday night’s NFL Honors, the Green Bay Packers quarterback, 37, revealed he’s engaged, days after reports surfaced that he and actress Shailene Woodley, 29, are dating.

“It’s an honor to win this award for the third time. 2020 was definitely a crazy year, filled with lots of change, growth, some amazing memorable moments. 180 straight days of having my nose hairs scraped. Playing for very little fans or no stands the entire season, I got engaged, and I played some of the best football of my career,” Rodgers said during the broadcast.

Rodgers also thanked his fiancée during his acceptance speech without naming names.

Earlier this week, E! News reported that Rodgers and Woodley had been keeping their romance “private and low key.”

“They have seen each other and been in touch,” a source said. “They continue to talk and see each other when they can. They are both focused on their careers but they also make time for each other.”

Rodgers split from girlfriend Danica Patrick in July after two years of dating. He previously dated actress Olivia Munn from 2014 to 2017.

As for Woodley, who appeared in HBO’s “Big Little Lies” and the “Divergent” film series, she was linked to rugby player Ben Volavola.

Rodgers recently finished his 16th season in Green Bay, with the Packers falling to Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in last month’s NFC Championship game.

Reps for Rodgers and Woodley did not immediately return our request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/07/aaron...dating-rumors/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is this like when Michael Jackson told Barbara Walters that Brooke Shields was his girlfriend?

i still don't even know what teams played yesterday and it's a miracle i was even aware it was super bowl weekend so yeah, no idea who this dude is.
    don't know much about her other than she's rumoured to have BO, or at least looks like she does, and she's a good actress who seems to have a thing for athletes, which i don't really get but even less so with a football player now that we know what we know about CBT.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I would agree with all of that except for the good actress part. There is something about her whenever I see her on screen that is just like nails on a chalkboard. I don't know if it's her voice or what, but I can't stand her.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

i haven't seen her in much, just the first divergent movie which i've kind of forgotten about and get it confused with the hunger games, and big little lies, and she was excellent in that.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information