Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 4 Post By kasippu
  • 1 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By kasippu

Thread: Sandra Lee Sells Her Home She Shared w/Ex Andrew Cuomo

Default Sandra Lee Sells Her Home She Shared w/Ex Andrew Cuomo

Sad Face...

She's taking it so hard thirstycoughthirsty...

But she must have $$$$, since she's buying a million dollar home in Malibu; I guess the other one in LA isn't enough for her.

"I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

On December 13, 2020, Lindsey Boylan, a former aide for Cuomo who is currently running for a local political office, alleged "[Cuomo] sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched." Boylan further alleged that Cuomo "exists without ethics", "takes advantage of people, including me" and ran a "toxic team environment".The Cuomo administration denied the accusation via a spokesperson.
    Good riddance, Sandy.
    BITTER likes this.

Covid got me googling that kwanzaa cake thing again. that is all

I knew I'd seen it somewhere- Twitchy posted the listing info & photos

Kwanzaa cake not included

Sandra Lee cried ‘all the way’ from New York to California

By Jaclyn Hendricks

December 16, 2020 | 9:12am

Sandra Lee is focused on what’s ahead following an emotional few days.
    One day after being photographed packing up the New York home she shared with her ex-boyfriend Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the TV chef, 54, revealed Tuesday she had touched down in California ahead of the holidays.
    see also

Sandra Lee packs up home she shared with Gov. Cuomo

“I am in Malibu -watched ‘little women’ on the flight -decided I am Jo! Although Jo would have never cried all the way home..,” Lee captioned a selfie on Instagram.
    “I think I have just been stuffing it for so long that I am done. It’s all been too much-the last 6 years have just been too much..please God let 2021 be good for us all..,” she continued.
    Last September, Lee and Cuomo, 63, announced they had broken up after 14 years together. Page Six exclusively reported in May 2019 they had been living apart.
    In October, Lee’s Westchester County home, Lily Pond, sold for $1.85 million, Page Six exclusively revealed. The celebrity chef also told The Post in February she was California-bound.
    Lee said Monday her final moments at Lily Pond “were very BitterSweet.”
    “I walked around the outside of my beautiful home —I wanted to drink in every angle and remember the beautiful moments that were spent in every place,” she posted to Instagram. Lee said Tuesday she would be spending Christmas in Arizona with her family.
    “I got off the flight and went directly to get a Covid test,” Lee explained.
    “Now bath and bed with some Campbell’s chicken noodle soup and saltines. Ultimate comfort meal when tired and overwhelmed,” she continued. “Then the sun will come up tomorrow! Nite xo.”
    https://pagesix.com/2020/12/16/sandr...new-york-home/

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s ex Sandra Lee has embarked on a home-buying — and selling — spree.
    As part of it, Lee has dropped the price of Lily Pond, the idyllic home in Westchester County’s Mount Kisco that she shared with Cuomo. The home is now on the market for $1.59 million — down from its original $2 million asking price in 2019. Lee, an Emmy-award winning chef and TV personality, bought the home for $1.22 million in 2005.

Lee, 53, tells Gimme Shelter that she is moving to Los Angeles, where she owns a $7 million home in Beverly Hills. Spies tell us neighbors there include billionaire Ron Burkle and designer Tom Ford.

Lee also bought an oceanfront Malibu house for $3.38 million in November of 2019, as first reported in Variety.

“I feel the most myself there, as I was born in Santa Monica — and I think we always feel best where we are from,” she says.

In addition, Lee recently purchased a home in Lake Balboa, California, from her aunt and uncle, Bill and Peggy Sue Singlehurst. It’s about 25 miles northwest of LA.

“I started my business in that home, and every kid in our family has lived in it at one point or another,” she adds. “When I was very young, it was the first place I lived when I moved from Wisconsin.”
    Finally, Lee is in contract to sell a three-bedroom townhouse in Saint Marys, Georgia, for $300,000, Gimme Shelter can reveal. It was last asking $315,000.
    “A lot of people don’t realize that I buy homes, fix them up and sell them,” says Lee. “I love making homes and gardens gorgeous. Homes are part of the family — to be honored, cherished and taken care of. That’s what I’ve done with Lily Pond. It’s a very special house. Selling it is very bittersweet.”
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/newly-...503.1604409038

Last edited by Novice; December 16th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
    BITTER likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

While I am happy that she recovered from her breast cancer, why does she have to post about the breakup and house sale? Just do it. She doesn't have a show right now, so I'm guessing she feels needy.

See her sister Kimber with her nephew Bryce? I KNEW that boy was gay!!! Even when he was a kindergardener. Good for him to have her as an auntie though; she loves "her gays".
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I knew I'd seen it somewhere- Twitchy posted the listing info & photos

Kwanzaa cake not included

Sandra Lee cried ‘all the way’ from New York to California
    you would think they stage the house with a nice big kwanzaa included. The added value of that...
    BITTER likes this.

Thread Information