Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Actor Ricky Schroder helps post bail for Kyle Rittenhouse

Default Actor Ricky Schroder helps post bail for Kyle Rittenhouse

Asshole Ricky Schroder helped teen charged with killing 2 during Wisconsin protest post $2M bond: Lawyer

by: Associated Press
    Posted: Nov 21, 2020 / 01:02 PM PST / Updated: Nov 21, 2020 / 01:10 PM PST

In this Nov. 2, 2016 file photo, actor Rick Schroder arrives at the NBC and Vanity Fair Toast to the 2016 – 2017 TV Season in Los Angeles. (Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP, File)

An Illinois 17-year-old accused of killing two people during a protest in Wisconsin was seen smiling in a photo with his lawyer and “Silver Spoons” actor Ricky Schroder after being released from custody by posting a $2 million bond.
    Kyle Rittenhouse is accused of fatally shooting Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz during a demonstration Aug. 25 that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha. He posted bond through his attorney at about 2 p.m. Friday.
    — Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 21, 2020
    Lin earlier tweeted that a donation from Schroder helped put Rittenhouse’s bond fundraising effort “over the top.”
    Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, told police he was attacked while he was guarding a business and that he fired in self-defense.
    He faces multiple charges, including intentional homicide, reckless endangerment and being a minor in possession of a firearm. Wisconsin law doesn’t permit minors to carry or possess a gun unless they’re hunting. He is due back in court on Dec. 3 for a preliminary hearing.
    His case has taken on political overtones. Supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement have painted Rittenhouse as a trigger-happy white supremacist. Conservatives upset over property destruction during recent protests have portrayed him as a patriot who was exercising his right to bear arms during unrest. A legal defense fund for Rittenhouse has raised millions of dollars in donations, and his mother got a standing ovation from women at a Waukesha County GOP function in September.

My phone alarm plays the news headlines but the AI voice can't figure out the difference between words such as live as in "not dying" and live as in "in real time" but the funniest thing she did all week was call Ricky Schroeder "Ricky Skroder" because I thought for a minute she was going to say scrotum. Too dumb to be a scrotum, though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

He was an asshole before and now he's an asshole with an agenda.

Yep. Another one who can join the esteemed Has Beens for Trump Club. I looked up his imdb and he hasn't had an acting job since 2016, the Dolly Parton made for tv movies. His wife divorced him in 2016 and in 2019 he was arrested twice for domestic violence. I'd say he just killed his career, but I think it was already dead.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep. Another one who can join the esteemed Has Beens for Trump Club. I looked up his imdb and he hasn't had an acting job since 2016, the Dolly Parton made for tv movies. His wife divorced him in 2016 and in 2019 he was arrested twice for domestic violence. I'd say he just killed his career, but I think it was already dead.
    Both he and Scott Baio.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Washed-up child actors for Trump.
    czb, Daphodil, KrisNine and 8 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Ricky Schroder Calls Police After Being Harassed Online for Helping Kyle Rittenhouse Post Bail

BYFNR TIGG

Nov 24, 2020

Ricky Schroder is getting some well-deserved hate for helping alleged mass shooter and murder, Kyle Rittenhouse, make bail. Yet it seems like Schroder can't stand on his bad decision since he's looking for the police to help him out.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that authorities were dispatched to the actor/filmmaker's home after he called them to review "negative social media posts" made about him. Unlike Rittenhouse's actions, none of these messages and posts were deemed "life-threatening." Instead, they merely hurt his fragile feelings forcing him to try to tattle tale on his trolls.

This weekend TMZ reported that the NYPD Blue actor donated six figures to Rittenhouse's bail fund. Per the suspect's attorney, Lin Wood, Schroder's $150,000 helped Rittenhouse pay the $200,000 needed to post $2 million bail and get out of jail.
    According to Kyle Rittenhouse's attorney, donations from 'Silver Spoon's actor Ricky Schroder and My Pillow CEO @realMikeLindell helped to put the fund over the top. https://t.co/NI5QfEoV3D This overt display of privilege and racism generated some understandable anger on social media.
    — Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) November 21, 2020

Between Scott Baio and Rick Schroeder, my 6th grade crushes are turning out to be some real fucking assholes.

— Sarah Linn (@SarahLi202) November 21, 2020

I'm really surprised everyone is so surprised at what an asshole Rick Schroeder is. He was a bible thumping asshole just to the left of Kirk Cameron 20 years ago when he was on NYPD Blue.

— Vira-Geek BidenHarris Supporter🖖🏻🍩🌊♓🐟🐇⚖️💛😷 (@ViragoX) November 21, 2020

Rick Schroeder is the Scott Baio of James Woods https://t.co/FlxEwezGRG

— Meghan McKie (@zombieseas) November 21, 2020

I'd have much preferred for Ricky Schroeder to remain irrelevant than to find out that he used his silver spoon to help bail out murderer Kyle Rittenhouse from jail.
    — BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) November 21, 2020

Dolly Parton helped fund a Covid vaccine. Rick Schroder helped Kyle Rittenhouse post bail.
    Be like Dolly Parton. Don't be like Rick Schroeder.

— Michele (@NiftyNewHandle) November 21, 2020

It would be better for Rick Schroeder if he were trending because he had died.

— Dr. Cosmopolitan 🌊🇺🇲 Biden-Harris 2020 🇺🇲🌊 (@hotdiggityDR) November 21, 2020

Rittenhouse is awaiting trial for murder after he opened fire during a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The people were protesting the police shooting of Jacob Blake, but Rittenhouse felt the need to kill two people and wound another. Rittenhouse claims he was acting in self-defense.

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ouse-post-bail
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Those tweets are spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Those tweets are spot-on.
    Totally spot on. I love them.
    mostroop likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

L Lin Wood is trump's pita lawyer right???

Lawyer for Kyle Rittenhouse defended another teen connected to high-profile protest

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy

An attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse, who has been charged in the Kenosha, Wisconsin, shootings, has helped to set up a foundation to accept donations for the teen.

The donation effort comes after GoFundMe took down several fundraisers for Rittenhouse’s legal fees, according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A spokesperson told the publication that they were removed for violating the terms of service, which bars funds to be used for legal defenses for certain crimes.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood told the newspaper that he helped start the foundation with “a mission to protect and defend our Constitution on many fronts.”

“Kyle’s defense is one of those fronts,” Wood continued.

Rittenhouse, 17, is accused of shooting three people, two who died, during protests in Kenosha earlier this week, the Journal Sentinel reported. Video of the shooting incident shows a white male believed to be Rittenhouse, media outlets reported. The person was seen carrying an assault rifle and opening fire on protesters.

Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree intentional homicide, reckless homicide, attempted homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon, and reckless endangerment, CNN reported. Another attorney with the foundation, John Pierce, will lead Rittenhouse’s criminal defense, according to the Journal Sentinel.

Protests in Kenosha were sparked by the shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man. Video shows a police officer firing several shots into the back of Blake as he attempted to get into his SUV Sunday afternoon. He remains in a Milwaukee hospital, where his father said his son is paralyzed from the waist down.
    Who is L. Lin Wood?

Wood has represented Nicholas Sandmann, a teen who was the subject of a January 2019 viral video, Vox reported.

Sandmann attended the anti-abortion March for Life and was filmed during a confrontation with Native American elder Nathan Phillips on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial In Washington D.C., according to the publication. Phillips had been the one who approached and confronted the students.

Wait a minute.... You mean this dude who's fine with supporting a kid killing folks called the REAL police over some damn tweets?

Talk about doubling down on the crybaby douchery.

My favorite part: Unlike Rittenhouse's actions, none of these messages and posts were deemed "life-threatening." Instead, they merely hurt his fragile feelings

I guess he wants to help sponsor inducting this murdering kid into the 'good ole boy network' that got him off the hook on those DV arrests last year.

Big brother program for douchebags.

On another note: He really hit the wall in a way I wouldn't have forseen. I wonder what's the substance of choice? Besides being an abusive asshole.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I think I posted this in the Trump or racism thread. Rittenhouse is from a town not too far from me. When he was arrested he was held in a juvenile detention center near me. Apparently, the first few days he was freaking out, not sleeping, asking for cigarettes all the time. Then, when the extradition was first denied and he found out there were people protesting by the center in support of him, he got really cocky and was saying how he was going to get all the girls, they'll never convict him, etc. His lawyer apparently gave him a lot of this over the top confidence. Ricky Schroeder bailing him out? That will make him even more insufferable.

Anyone who defends him, justifies what he did or pays money to bail him out disgusts me.

Agreed. He should be shitting his britches and crying for mom right now, not reveling in being a celeb.
    lindsaywhit, tulip, Novice and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I think I posted this in the Trump or racism thread. Rittenhouse is from a town not too far from me. When he was arrested he was held in a juvenile detention center near me. Apparently, the first few days he was freaking out, not sleeping, asking for cigarettes all the time. Then, when the extradition was first denied and he found out there were people protesting by the center in support of him, he got really cocky and was saying how he was going to get all the girls, they'll never convict him, etc. His lawyer apparently gave him a lot of this over the top confidence. Ricky Schroeder bailing him out? That will make him even more insufferable.

Anyone who defends him, justifies what he did or pays money to bail him out disgusts me.
    Same! I want him out of my state. Let Illinois deal with this mess.

Rick Schroeder is the Scott Baio of James Woods

— Meghan McKie (@zombieseas)
    Daphodil and MsDark like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information