Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Shamed pastor Carl Lentz was a ‘womanizer’ at private Super Bowl party

fgg

Default Shamed pastor Carl Lentz was a ‘womanizer’ at private Super Bowl party

It’s unclear when pastor Carl Lentz lost his way, but his moral compass appeared to be on the fritz at a very private post-Super Bowl party held for Jennifer Lopez last year on a yacht in Miami.

One party attendee described Lentz, 42, as a “womanizing manwhore” and said Lentz’s wife, Laura Lentz, wasn’t at the party.

Our eyewitness told Page Six that Lentz and his famous pastor pal, Rich Wilkerson Jr., were “partying their asses off” and “acting really weird” on the yacht. Lentz was seen flirting with various women all night long and at one point, they sat on his lap.

Although there was no indication that Wilkerson Jr. acted inappropriately towards women himself, the pair’s fanboy behavior raised eyebrows.

Despite the party being super exclusive, our spy said Lentz and Wilkerson Jr. were running around recording videos of attendees, including rapper Too Short, to brag about how close to celebrities they were.

“They were celebrity-obsessed,” we’re told. “They were running around like inappropriate superfans.”

Wilkerson Jr., who famously married Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Italy, and wife DawnChere Wilkerson both serve as senior pastors of VOUS Church in Miami.

Lentz, meanwhile, has been fired from Hillsong Church for cheating on his wife. His alleged lover, Ranin, later told The Post that they were “like a drug” to each other after first meeting at Williamsburg’s Domino Park.

Justin Bieber’s former pastor has “gone into hiding” after selling his Montclair, New Jersey, home just before the scandal began.

Neither Lentz nor Wilkerson immediately returned Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2020/11/17/shame...er-bowl-party/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This is him??? He kind of looks like what you would get if Keanu Reeves had played that Gary Oldman character, Zorg, in "The Fifth Element".

Out of left field, but I'd be way turned off to a man with that hairstyle (and I usually say haircut for men). The same goes for my dear David Letterman. Does that beard keep his wife close? It would turn me off. I wondered if he wanted to turn his wife off? Maybe she's turned on by it or ignores it, cause he's Dave and she loves him. Shallow Sheila can't look past certain things. I'd be obsessing about that long side curl.

Speaking of the Letterman beard, a close coworker of mine has a husband who is growing a COVID beard that is even bigger than Letterman's. She and their kids absolutely freaking hate it, but it seems like he is feeding on their fury and it only motivates him more to keep it.

^^ that's a good point. Probably the one I was thinking about in the back of my mind. People do all kinds of things to turn off their partner whatever the reason. Facial hair (to me) is a whole nother deal vs. hair on head. That's your face and I'd like to see some of it.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

You're like the opposite of Alexis from Schitt's Creek:

https://youtu.be/OHbp3e8FH6I
    Annika and SHELLEE like this.

I don't know... i think it's bizarre to be so possessive about what your partner does or doesn't do with their hair, or their fashion sense or lack thereof. I'm always infuriated by women who don't dare cut their hair short because their husbands "hate short hair on women" I think it's sexist and possessive and weird, but it's also shitty when it's women trying to control their husband's hair choices. As long as people are well groomed and clean, let them do whatever they want with their hair and clothes. And if all it takes is a beard or a haircut for you to no longer find your husband or wife attractive...
    czb and fgg like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

i agree with a lot of this.

and if you saw some of the stuff mr czb wore, you would realize that i don't care!!! and it's not just the zoom shirts.
    palta likes this.

Well, what if you just really really don't like the look? Sorry but I couldn't deal with Dave Letterman's beard. Or what if your husband insists on keeping that mullet?? Some things really are deal breakers.

When I was in college, I had what I guess you'd call a summer fling with a guy I'd known for a couple years. He'd grown a mustache and the first time we were together, I said I really didn't like kissing a guy with a mustache. He got up, went in the bathroom and shaved it off. I thought it was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for me so of course I fucked his brains out that night.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah, marriage is a partnership. While you aren't supposed to be your partner's little marionette, I think both should be sensitive to the other's preferences/reactions, etc.

I know I told this story before, but a previous company I worked for was acquired by a much larger company. They were going to start to institute drug testing. There was this one guy who was a recreational pot smoker who was like "that's okay, I'll just buy some Gold Bond urine" or something. But then another coworker goes, "Yeah, but they are also taking hair samples". So, next thing I know, a couple days later, the first guy comes in with his head shaved completely bald. And I mean, NO stubble. I asked him why he did it and he said, "I just felt like it." Then, I asked, "How did Kelly (his wife) react?" Without missing a beat or changing his facial expression, he goes, "She cried."
    palta and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    You're like the opposite of Alexis from Schitt's Creek:

https://youtu.be/OHbp3e8FH6I
    I thought Mutt was so hot and was sad to see him go. I always wondered what happened and why he left.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Yeah, marriage is a partnership. While you aren't supposed to be your partner's little marionette, I think both should be sensitive to the other's preferences/reactions, etc.
    I think so as well. I don't really like beards, and my husband's beard looks good when it's short, but not nice when it's longer - also he has no idea how to style or trim it. I will tell him that I think he looks better with a shorter beard. And if it get's too stranded-on-an-island I will tell him it's time to go cut it again. But I mean I wouldn't leave him if he decides to grow a Letterman beard. But I will side-eye him very much.
    Novice likes this.
    -

I don't think a FFP2 mask works with a beard under it, so off with it.
    Hubby was never as clean shaved as now for exactly that reason.
    The man insists on wearing shirts that gave him the nickname "Flower hippie" and I'm silently suffering for decades now.
    But it's his choice and I only once tried to interfer: "Honey, that shirt is pink"... "No, it is SALMON". That was it for me.
    tulip, lindsaywhit and Novice like this.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

Yeah, we have special facemask fittings & if the men don't have facial hair they are asked to come clean shaven.
    Any beard etc interferes with the seal.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

i didn't like bearded men until i fell in love with one. i thought it was going to be itchy (and i have very sensitive skin) but is not.
    Novice, Lofty Bike and lindsaywhit like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information