Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Denise Bidot dumps Lil' Wayne because he supports Trump

Default Denise Bidot dumps Lil' Wayne because he supports Trump

Lil Wayne addresses breakup after girlfriend dumps him due to Trump support

Lil Wayne has cryptically addressed his recent split from model Denise Bidot, who reportedly left the rapper due to his support for President Trump.

The 38-year-old took to Twitter to wax poetic over the breakup, implying that Bidot simply couldn’t handle the heat of being with someone like him.
    “I live the way I love and love the way I live,” he wrote. “I’m a lover not a lighter bekuz they burn out. I am an eternal fire and burning love, either leave with a tan, a 3rd degree burn, or stay and die in love.”
    “You’re sweating,” he said, possibly alluding to his ex. “Sincerely, the fireman.”
    Bidot — who recently launched her own capsule collection with Nasty Gal — confirmed their split Tuesday on Instagram, where she posted, “Sometimes love just isn’t enough” alongside a broken-heart emoji.
    Love B. Scott was the first to report that the relationship ended due to the New Orleans rapper’s support for Trump, with his recent photo op with 45 being the last straw.
    “She broke up with Wayne,” a source told the site. “It wasn’t just his Trump support, but that was a big part.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/11/04/lil-w...trump-support/

Ew. She was fucking him?

I knew she wasn't all that. I remember she had a major stan roaming around here for a spell a few years ago.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

isn't he brain damaged?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yep. Too many seizures from all that Lean.

Which explains a lot.
    sputnik and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I’m not convinced that he wrote that. The punctuation was correct and the only word spelled incorrectly was Bekuz.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I’m not convinced that he wrote that. The punctuation was correct and the only word spelled incorrectly was Bekuz.
    (snort)

I don't know who she is but she's way too pretty for him and her name is very close to Bidet. I'm sure she's heard that before. But anyway, seems a little late in the game to dump someone for that. I tend to dump people I'm not even dating from my memory when I find out they support Trump and it's not something people can hide very easily.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

i mean, i get it. putting aside the fact that this dude is basically the human version of that chinese crested dog/gremlin thing that won the world's ugliest dog several years in a row - but dumber, being a trump supporter is the biggest lady boner killer there is. i wouldn't touch MAGA dick even if it looked like JFK, jr.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, I couldn't do it.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Ew. She was fucking him?

I knew she wasn't all that. I remember she had a major stan roaming around here for a spell a few years ago.
    First thing I thought too!

The Bidot fan reminded me of the Heidi Swedberg fan -- just couldn't stop posting even though no one cared. The only time I've ever heard of Denise is on here.
    czb likes this.

Denise Bidot [Model / Actress]
    I’d forgotten about this girl completely. I apparently had a lot to say about her 6 years ago.
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know who she is but she's way too pretty for him and her name is very close to Bidet. I'm sure she's heard that before. But anyway, seems a little late in the game to dump someone for that. I tend to dump people I'm not even dating from my memory when I find out they support Trump and it's not something people can hide very easily.
    It's funny you should mention it because it used to drive her stan crazy when we'd refer to her as Denise Bidet. I mainly know who this chick is from that fantard who would post endless pics of her. She's a plus sized model (or was). And yes even though we used to say she wasn't "all that" and was overrated....mainly just to fuck with the fantard who posted incessantly about her...she is definitely too pretty for a troll like him.

You know, after taking a peek at that old thread.... It looks like she's lost weight.
    Last edited by MsDark; November 4th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
    Waterslide and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    It's funny you should mention it because it used to drive her stan crazy when we'd refer to her as Denise Bidet. I mainly know who this chick is from that fantard who would post endless pics of her. She's a plus sized model (or was). And yes even though we used to say she wasn't "all that" and was overrated....mainly just to fuck with the fantard who posted incessantly about her...she is definitely too pretty for a troll like him.
    oh myy gawd! This is that chick? I remember that! It was a troll-ish person here that used to post endless photos of her and I didn't know who she was then either. Gawd, I might have already made/thought my bidet joke just from this board and not remember it.

And JFC, it didn't edit but double posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I’d forgotten about this girl completely. I apparently had a lot to say about her 6 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    oh myy gawd! This is that chick? I remember that! It was a troll-ish person here that used to post endless photos of her and I didn't know who she was then either. Gawd, I might have already made/thought my bidet joke just from this board and not remember it.

And JFC, it didn't edit but double posted.
    To steal a line from Novice, take me off of ignore
    Novice, lindsaywhit and mostroop like this.

fgg likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information